Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

OH! NO! rocafellarush What an asshole.:smokin: Man you are one of my favorite people here 420 I am so sorry this happened to you. WTF?
You just never know anyone do you? Crap! Betrayal :smokin:
I am stunned by the whole thing. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Glad you are not stopping or giving up. More power to you. I'll be looking for the new one to start. If there is bright spot in all this, it's that you've learned allot and will know how you want it all set up this time.:ganjamon:

May This New Year bring nothing but good for you. :allgood:

Unbelievable bullsh!t. I can't believe your homeboy would do that to you. Piece of crap. If your are truly legal you can file a complaint with the cops might get your stuff back. I know its scary to consider but they have to pursue the complaint and you know who did it. Well, let us know what you decide. I am so sorry brother. Don't let this stop you from growing. Hang in there man.

Sorry bro, L8ER

Oh man Rocky, what can I say. Getting ripped of by crack-head punks or something is a lot easier to deal with than being dealt a blow like that from a trusted friend. I am truly sorry for your loss. Not only for your grow, but your faith in your fellow man.

If you can, sic the cops on this prick. If not rest assured that karma will deal with him in it's own time. I know it's too early yet but I pray that you won't let the destruction in your life spread to your soul.

My heart goes out to you and I hope you get back on your feet soon and come back stronger than ever. Let us all know what goes on over this and I'm sure everybody is pulling for you.

Blasting one for you dude. :bong: :peace:

Oh my god, you have two choices, beat the living hell out of him with a sock filled with penny's or call the cops and put his azz in his place. since you are legal you should have no problems sending this frienemy to jail

WOW Rocca..I have no idea what to think. I've seen that exct thing happen to other people. Revenge can be dirty so think it through. Thats what i have to emphasize the most. The people I saw this happen to well some made the right descision and some made the right one. and the right one was the best route. Things can get sticky and it aint worth it. So be samart and it'll all come back ten fold on him as well as you. And fortunetly your on the good end of that, so be patient. He'll get his and you'll get yours. Let karma handle that part of it though. Best of Luck and we're all behind you on this. And all will be tuned in to your next grow. Good luck Brother!!

Hey guys.... sorry I havent been on lately things are a lil crazy... Im not going to call the cops or anything but I do got my homies looking out for me... :(I just got done moving to a new house so I am going to be starting a Moby dick grow soon here... I am going to take a lot o clones of them so I will be up and running in no time... But im back to support my peeps...

Hey guys.... sorry I havent been on lately things are a lil crazy... Im not going to call the cops or anything but I do got my homies looking out for me... :(I just got done moving to a new house so I am going to be starting a Moby dick grow soon here... I am going to take a lot o clones of them so I will be up and running in no time... But im back to support my peeps...

Great News roca Yep, move houses and move on. Let the your homies look out for you. You have spirit my friend, to jump right back in. Glad you made the choices you did. Smart man.:peace:

It sure is great that you have the resources to pull this off. If it happened to me, I'd be toast. I'm so close to the edge that I'd be pulling out plan "F". Thank the heavens that I trust few, hate no one, and watch my own skinny ass.

All my good thoughts for you in your move and I sure hope that you get where the karma is perfect for you. :peace:

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS SUPPORTED ME AND ALL THAT THRU THE HARD TIMES.... I GOT A FEMINIZED MOBY DICK GERMINATING RIGHT NOW SO... ANY DAY NOW WE WILL BE STARTING AGAIN... :( I AM STILL SO MAD ABOUT SOMEONE STEALING MY BEAUTIFUL LADIES..... THEY WERE GOING TO BE SO GOOD FOR MY FIRST GROW.... BUT I AM JUST GOING TO GROW ONE BIG AZZ MOBY DICK.... I SEEN SOMEONE GET 5 ALMOST 6 OUNCES OFF ONE PLANT SO LETS HOPE I CAN DO THE SAME.... I KNOW ALOT MORE INFO ON INDOOR GROWING NOW SO I KNOW I CAN GET IT DONE.... I AM GOING TO BE STARTING A WHOLE NEW JOURNAL SO LOOK OUT FOR IT GUYS.... AND THANKS TO EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN.... AND LETS GET IT STARTED.......:yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

ROCAFELLARUSH IS GOING TO STRIVE FOR THE BEST AND ALSO HELP MY FELLOW GROWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORD TO MY 420 FRIENDS

Right on Rocky !!!

Get back on that horse and ride ! :cheer: :cheer:

You just can't keep a good man down.

Good luck man. :bong: :peace:

W00T Nice to hear that Rocafella! Good luck with that Moby! Can't wait to see some pics of the gal!! Fem seed you say? Perfect no worries then. Go For It Brother. And this time, tell no one! SHhhh!

L8ER

Oh man Roca sry to hear about your shady ass fuck stain of a so called friend doing that to you. Man if you can't trust a best friend who the hell can you trust, that blows so hard. I sure hope you get things back in order and keep on truckin on. Well good luck on this up coming grow bro

Hay Rocky maybe your friend is just going to trim and cure for you !? Think positive, I had a guy from the city who was meter reading rip me off one year, when he tried to sell it he talked to the wrong guy ( my partner ) needless to say I got my shit back and he was eating soup for a while ...karma gets em every time !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom