Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

High Rocky. That's not a nice Xmas present at all. I looks to me like symptoms of over-watering. Have you tried misting the leaves especially the undersides? A lack of oxygen in the root zone after the flushing and stuff you've been doing with them can cause the plant to give it's water to the soil and cause a dramatic change like you're experiencing. I would mist them down good and turn off the lights for a few hours, fan too, then see how they look. If they perk up leave off the watering until the soil has dried right out, misting enough to keep them perky, then just a light watering until they're looking their old selves.

Either that or real low humidity/high temps that can cause the plant to transpire more water than it can draw in through it's roots. There again, misting will help them over this rough patch. Don't panic yet. I'll tell you when it's time to panic and it's not now. :0)

They're tougher than you think. So relax and have a hit. :passitleft:

:peace:

I hope your plants feel better bro. I liked your ideal of the autoflower sog. The first sog I saw was back in Oregon with about 80/80 Barneys Morning Glory. A grip ton of plants with all white tops. It was a jaw dropper. Well hope you get your plants back on track and merry x-mas.

High Rocky. That's not a nice Xmas present at all. I looks to me like symptoms of over-watering. Have you tried misting the leaves especially the undersides? A lack of oxygen in the root zone after the flushing and stuff you've been doing with them can cause the plant to give it's water to the soil and cause a dramatic change like you're experiencing. I would mist them down good and turn off the lights for a few hours, fan too, then see how they look. If they perk up leave off the watering until the soil has dried right out, misting enough to keep them perky, then just a light watering until they're looking their old selves.

Either that or real low humidity/high temps that can cause the plant to transpire more water than it can draw in through it's roots. There again, misting will help them over this rough patch. Don't panic yet. I'll tell you when it's time to panic and it's not now. :0)

They're tougher than you think. So relax and have a hit. :passitleft:

:peace:

Ok man thanks... The lights are out not but when they come back on I will deff do that... Thanks so much man... That takes a bunch of my shoulders for right now.... and here is that hit fo sure :bong:

I hope your plants feel better bro. I liked your ideal of the autoflower sog. The first sog I saw was back in Oregon with about 80/80 Barneys Morning Glory. A grip ton of plants with all white tops. It was a jaw dropper. Well hope you get your plants back on track and merry x-mas.

I think they will come around.... And it is crazy to see a autoflowering sog... I have looked up a few now and they are all CRAZY and EASY... Just HARVEST and ADD more... lol cant get no simpler then that.... The only down fall is that u got to buy mad seeds casue i dont know if they autflower if u get seeds from them... Dunno yet we will see tho... :cheer:

I can imagine your first reaction, it was like you just found one of your kids unconscious on the floor, only to realize they were just drunk.

Your babies will get better, that does look like underwatered plants (my tomato plants do that when I put them in too loose of soil or forget to water them (bad dad), when I water them I stand there cuz I get amazed.....I watch leaves lift themselves up and in 10 minutes the plant goes to full health).

Hope that is is all it is bro :peace:

Hi rocafellarush:grinjoint:
I would follow LabRat's advise he's really got the experience to recognize what's wrong.:cheer:

This was mentioned a few pages back. I'm sure you cannot make seeds with auto flowering plants. Sorry I can't remember where I saw that in print. :smokin: If I remember right, you can make the seeds ok, but they will no longer auto flower.

First, get your babies back to health and then we can talk about all this other stuff :peace:

Sup Rocafella, how are the girls? I am seriously hoping they are much improved over yesterday. Let us know how its going bro were all pulling for you !

L8ER

They look root bound to me. For whatever reason CLF plants really seem to put on a lot of root growth. You can gently pull one out of the pot and check or slice the pot and peal it back and check then zip tie it pack together. Transplanting now would be a shock and so would trimming the roots back but I would probably do that if they keep fading away.

I just started some ak-48 so your journal has been of great interest to me!

Hi rocafellarush:grinjoint:
I would follow LabRat's advise he's really got the experience to recognize what's wrong.:cheer:

I did do that and MY BABYS R BACK TO THERE GREAT SELFS>>>>>>>:cheer:

This was mentioned a few pages back. I'm sure you cannot make seeds with auto flowering plants. Sorry I can't remember where I saw that in print. :smokin: If I remember right, you can make the seeds ok, but they will no longer auto flower.

First, get your babies back to health and then we can talk about all this other stuff :peace:

I figured that... I am just going to order 200 and just go crazy for a lil to load up for a while.... Maybe throw in some White Dwarf, some road runner, white russian... acturally you know what guys.... I am going to order everyone of the AUTOFLOWERING strains out there and just do them all... It will take me a lil to get all the seeds but I will do it... I PROMISE ON THAT 420!!! so In a few months get ready for it.... I will be turning one of my rooms in my house into the new grow room instead of using the lil space I am using now.... And since they dont need 5 gal buckets I will be able to fit atleast 80 plants at once... So your boy going to do it big!!!!!!! lol :woohoo:

Sup Rocafella, how are the girls? I am seriously hoping they are much improved over yesterday. Let us know how its going bro were all pulling for you !

L8ER

The girls are doing great now... they are back to there old selfs!!! I am so HAPPY :cheer: They are reaching for the light now instead of reaching for the compost pile... lol :slide:

They look root bound to me. For whatever reason CLF plants really seem to put on a lot of root growth. You can gently pull one out of the pot and check or slice the pot and peal it back and check then zip tie it pack together. Transplanting now would be a shock and so would trimming the roots back but I would probably do that if they keep fading away.

I just started some ak-48 so your journal has been of great interest to me!

I will wait on that for right now cause they came back better then ever... They seem so happy right now.... They had a big boost just from fixing the problem.... My pretty Girls r looking F'en great... better then when they were before to be truthful...... I trimmed all of the leaves that were damaged from the ph problem and they seemed to of loved it... I hope that dont scare them or damage there heart but I just had to get rid of that nasty look.... And you deff need to get at me when u post your journal... I love watching Ak-48 grow..... They arent the strongest or the prettiest plant but they just seem to have my heart... Just the best all around smoke ever.... I THINK.... so deff get at me and I could help u wid anything if u need it bro... good luck.... Oh and Blazesour has some sexy AK's growing too.... Which are one of the best grows Ive seen.... But thanks for stoppin by my man... and I hope u stay around til the end... :thanks:

---------------------------------------------------

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!!!! SANTA AND GOD GAVE ME THE BEST FAMILY EVER!!!! THATS ALL I NEEDED AND EVER WILL NEED>>> COULDNT BE ANY HAPPIER!!!!! :slide:

Hey man Glad to hear the girls are all better now. Looking forward to seeing your next update. Hope you had a Merry One!!

L8ER

Hey man Glad to hear the girls are all better now. Looking forward to seeing your next update. Hope you had a Merry One!!

L8ER

Thanks Grooster, I had a wonderful Xmas.... Yeah I cant wait to do the next update either.... I am going to wait til the family leaves tho.... Cant do that with all them here... They know I use cannabis for meds but they dont know I grow it... which is a good sign... The carbon is working like wonders... Cant smell anything thru the house... But when u open the door to the grow room.... Straight Yummy is all I got to say lol :yummy:

They look very healthy and happy, good job :slide: and I like your set up.:cheer:
Gave me some ideas. I'll be starting another soon, very soon.
I'll am anxious to see how they come along by the looks of things you should do very well.
Cat:yummy:

:cheer: Ok so here is a update of all the plants... I didnt do sides shot and all that like i always do cause the plants didnt get any taller they are filling in the bud sites so here u guys go.... I hope you enjoy them!!!!!

ok1.JPG

ko.JPG

I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!:slide:
glisten.JPG

6262.JPG

1k.JPG

1797.JPG

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!

I hope your friend has heard of the woman who decided end her days happy with hemp and instead of ending her days, her cancer went into remission, and this was a while ago. Will go find link.

I dunno if he has... but he is real positive about everything right now... he is wishing for the best.... but thanks man....

Back
Top Bottom