Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

juicy bud shots Roca, well done

Thank my man!!!!

Damn Rocafellarush Them buds are looking sweet hell are you using molasses?

Thanks Dahcwon!!!!! acturally im not... I was just looking at the molasses products and I havent chosen one yet... But I think I am going to just go to the hydro store and see whats good there....

Heyhey Nice bud pr0n!! Getting juicy in there. Pics are a little blurry unless I am just too blazed which is likely LOL!...Great update!

I was just thinking about molasses as well. I read a couple of threads about it here on 420mag and it looks like the real deal for denser, stickier, sweeter buds. Now who doesn't want that?

Keep up the great work man looking forward to your next update.

L8ER

Hi rocafellarush:grinjoint:

The picture you said you loved....well I do too. Just Beautiful.:cheer:

Glad you gave your friend a plant. It will surely help him out in many ways. Gives him something else to occupy his mind and will help him down the road. Good Karma for you, not that you are thinking that way, but thinking of him.

I've beat two kinds of cancer. One was really bad, but I did beat it, so there is always hope :peace:

The quality of people on this forum is stellar, so much love and caring for friends, family and even those of us that just stop by to learn and grow in our knowledge of this beautifully complex medicine. Never discount the healing power of simple happiness, I know my plants/medicine are giving me a chance that for a while wasn't even sure I wanted.

Anyway I applaud your gift and you sir!!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

BTW your girls are lookin great!

Your girls are looking amazing, keep up the good work brother ; )

Thank man.... everything is great right now... hope all is well with u.....

Heyhey Nice bud pr0n!! Getting juicy in there. Pics are a little blurry unless I am just too blazed which is likely LOL!...Great update!

I was just thinking about molasses as well. I read a couple of threads about it here on 420mag and it looks like the real deal for denser, stickier, sweeter buds. Now who doesn't want that?

Keep up the great work man looking forward to your next update.

L8ER

the molasses is a must have for me... lol I need and want the dense, sweet sticky buds so I am going to get some today or tomorrow... and thanks man... and oh the camera sucks lol

Hi rocafellarush:grinjoint:

The picture you said you loved....well I do too. Just Beautiful.:cheer:

Glad you gave your friend a plant. It will surely help him out in many ways. Gives him something else to occupy his mind and will help him down the road. Good Karma for you, not that you are thinking that way, but thinking of him.

I've beat two kinds of cancer. One was really bad, but I did beat it, so there is always hope :peace:

Damn man congrats on beating it.... big ups... And I wish I could do more for him and his family... but we will see wat happens and move from there... but thanks for stickin in there wid me...

The quality of people on this forum is stellar, so much love and caring for friends, family and even those of us that just stop by to learn and grow in our knowledge of this beautifully complex medicine. Never discount the healing power of simple happiness, I know my plants/medicine are giving me a chance that for a while wasn't even sure I wanted.

Anyway I applaud your gift and you sir!!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

BTW your girls are lookin great!

Just like everyone on this site says... This is the best meds u can buy... I would rather smoke a joint then put thos nasty pills in me... I just love how a beautiful plant can do so much for people... it is a miracle itself..... :cheer:

420 mag is one of the best places on da wed to go and I look forward to talking to you guys everyday..... ;)

Nice buds Rocafellarush, I've got 1 Ak48 female 3 wks into flowering. Thats about 3 wks behind you, I sure hope mine fills out as good as yours did !! I did get 4 clones off it still waiting on them to root so I can get them started as well !! Again nice buds and nice pics.:peace:

Nice buds Rocafellarush, I've got 1 Ak48 female 3 wks into flowering. Thats about 3 wks behind you, I sure hope mine fills out as good as yours did !! I did get 4 clones off it still waiting on them to root so I can get them started as well !! Again nice buds and nice pics.:peace:

Thanx.... They will... Nirvana got some good products.... And Ak's are easy to clone I think... A lot easier then some strains but man u got a link for ur grow?

Did you get your molasses. I was thinking of getting either GH Flora nectar or botainicare sweet. Have you looked into those? I dont't lnow much about them but they sound like a good ingrident to throw in.

Did you get your molasses. I was thinking of getting either GH Flora nectar or botainicare sweet. Have you looked into those? I dont't lnow much about them but they sound like a good ingrident to throw in.

Hey dogstick... I was thinking of making my own acturally now that i have read up on it... I might just make the tea with the Blackstrap Molasses.... ALOT CHEAPER and its all the same stuff... GH Flora Nectar is pretty much molasses or a sugar cane just like it... They just bottle it and make it ten times more expensive... but in your case I would prob go with Gh Flora cause ur doing a hydro grow and Im doing a soil grow.... I dont know how it would be on ur pumps and stuff :grinjoint:

Thanx.... They will... Nirvana got some good products.... And Ak's are easy to clone I think... A lot easier then some strains but man u got a link for ur grow?

I've got some pics in my photo gallery, I'm still working on moving them around. I only got 1 out of 6 females, but I've got one more which was a slow starter and its really getting bushy still can't tell male or female just started in flowering yesterday so I can only hope and pray !!Can't wait to smoke my first hydro AK48 bud !! www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/3wks_flowering_023.jpg thats about where shes at... :peace:

I've got some pics in my photo gallery, I'm still working on moving them around. I only got 1 out of 6 females, but I've got one more which was a slow starter and its really getting bushy still can't tell male or female just started in flowering yesterday so I can only hope and pray !!Can't wait to smoke my first hydro AK48 bud !! www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/3wks_flowering_023.jpg thats about where shes at... :peace:

I take it they werent feminized? But I guess that is still bad ratio not even half.. It still looking good.... I love the AK line... :grinjoint:

:grinjoint:

you can go either way..There both basiclly the same product. Both decent products. Never hurts to add some extra carbs..:grinjoint:

:cheer: Ok so here is a update of all the plants... I didnt do sides shot and all that like i always do cause the plants didnt get any taller they are filling in the bud sites so here u guys go.... I hope you enjoy them!!!!!

ok1.JPG

ko.JPG

I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!:slide:
glisten.JPG

6262.JPG

1k.JPG

1797.JPG

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you say FATTY FAT FAT!!!

HEY EVERYONE I GOT SOME REAL BAD NEWS..... ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS THAT WAS HELPING ME DO MY GROW STOLE EVERYTHING I HAD... :( i DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK OR ANYTHING. I TRUSTED THIS GUY WITH MY LIFE.... AND FOR HIM TO DO THIS TO ME IS DRIVING ME CRAZY HE EVEN STOLE MY SEEDS I HAD FOR MY OUTDOOR GROW... THE ONLY REASON I KNEW IT WAS HIM IS CAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO KNOW WHERE THOSE SEEDS WERE CAUSE I HIDE THEM... I AM SO SORRY TO ANYONE THAT WAS ENJOYING THIS... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR ANYTHING.... I GAVE HIM A KEY TO MY HOUSE AND EVERYTHING.... I CHANGED ALL MY LOCKED PUT MORE LOCKS UP AND PUT UP CAMERAS AND EVERYTHIGNS O SOMETHING LIKE DIS WONT HAPPING AGAIN... I GOT A LICENSE TO GROW AND ALL THAT SO IM NOT WORRED ABOUT THE COPS.... I WILL BE COMING BACK HARDER THEN EVER AND I HOPE YOU GUYS COME ALONG FOR IT.... BUT THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY RIGHT NOW... i LOVE THIS WEBSITE AND DEFF GOING TO STAY AND DO ANOTHER ONE... AND WATCH THE ONES I AM SUBSCRIBED TO....

Back
Top Bottom