Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

I got some bad news guys... The blueberry seeds I planted only one popped up... dont know what i did wrong but I started the last one I have so the best i will have is 2 auto blueberrys... i am bummed... I guess I am going to have to order some more.. no biggie tho.... Once the AK's are done I will be able to have 8 or 9 blueberrys going so I will have a good bunch of meds!!!!! :yummy:

Don't throw them out - i've heard of seeds taking a long time to split.

I didnt... I put the back into the paper towel... when I put them in the soil I thought the root tip was coming out... I always do that... I have never had a problem before so I dont know wat the deal is...

How are your girls doing, read that you were having a ph issue? I have had seeds take up to 2 weeks to crack, even had to change the paper towel cause it was smelling and what do you know, didnt give up and it cracked.It was such a fat seed I was hoping it wasnt a dud. Good grow bro hope you get your girls flushed and back on track.

How are your girls doing, read that you were having a ph issue? I have had seeds take up to 2 weeks to crack, even had to change the paper towel cause it was smelling and what do you know, didnt give up and it cracked.It was such a fat seed I was hoping it wasnt a dud. Good grow bro hope you get your girls flushed and back on track.

MY girls are doing good after the flush so far... I think they will make it... I will do a lil update in the next two days... Busy man... trying to get christmas shopping done for the lil ones.... I know u guys know how that is.. And the seeds i dunno what happen with them... I have never messed up with germinating seeds... I let them all crack before I put them in the soil... 1 came up but 3 didnt.. so i pulled them from the soil and the root that was poking out was gone I knew something was wrong with the seeds when i first got them...They were so tiny, I have never seen seeds so little in my life... but i thought they were good since coming from a good company... its like the root went back into the shell lol... I put the 3 back into the paper towel to see wat happens but I started the last blueberry seed so im left with 2 Lowlife auto blueberry...

sux bout the seeds...give em time..then see what happens. But you got some meds so you'll be good like you said. stuff like that happens to the best of us. And it just comes w/ the teritory

I will doo butcher... I still got 2 blueberry left so that should be alright... I hope to atleast get a ounce from each one... I am just going to order a shit load of autoflowering seeds... I think i am going to get atleast 15...

5 Lowlife Auto Blueberry
5 Buddha Seeds White Dwarf
5 Dinafem Auto Road Runner

GOOING TO DO A AUTO SEA OF GREEN LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yummy:

GOOING TO DO A AUTO SEA OF GREEN LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A first I'm sure.:ganjamon:

Blueberry sounds delish. :bongrip:

Mele Kalikimaka from the Islands :surf::xmas::surf:

lol... I was looking at a website just like 420mag and there was this guys that was growing 60 Auto Blueberry it was crazy.... It was a field.... I cant believe how shiny they look for being autoflowering.... And they say it fruity smell and taste... I guess I am going to see for my self... Its going to be easy to do also... All they ever need is 20 on and 4 off... THE WHOLE CYCLE.... so when I start new ones no need to swithc the lights at all just add to the room... harvest one just put a new seed in... :cheer:

You gonna force feminize one of those babies with like colloidal silver or something? Get some pollen sacs and turn one into the source of your seeds for awhile?

If that is even possible with autoflowering....hoping a guru confirms, but is an idea to get your own seed stock.

Hey Everyone.... Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to you all and hope everything goes well and you enjoy the time with the family.... I will be doing a full update as soon as the holidays are over......

MERRY CHRISTMAS 420!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gonna force a hermi with one of those babies with like colloidal silver or something? Get some pollen sacs and turn one into the source of your seeds for awhile?

If that is even possible with autoflowering....hoping a guru confirms, but is an idea to get your own seed stock.

Edited cuz I am dumb :D

HELP HELP

Hey every one I am having a problem.... I was gone all day today and came home and a couple of the plants were droopy and and felt like the stems where week.... some of the side branches couldnt even hold them selfs up... also it seems like budding has stopped.... I dunno what to do... Here is a pic of what it looks like....

the good one first -
shine.JPG

The Worst thing Ever -
droop11.JPG

I hope those plants dont die... they are the best ones.... I fluished them so I dunno wat it could be... I was going to water them one more time before feeding them again.... I havent gave them nutes since i flushed them so i dont know what the deal it!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom