Hydro Guy Gets Dirty In MA

For now, you can do great things with nothing more than a stove or crockpot and a clean pillow case tho!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
420-magazine-mobile1037218066.jpg

Already on it. I baked some cookies brownies with this last night. I felt like I was a teenager getting stoned for the first times again LOL I was in bed by 9 o'clock. Loved it

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Hi Eb, I too live in Massachusetts but started growing a couple of years ago. Isn't it great to be able to legally grow your own. I have tried cocoa and hempy buckets, but now I am trying Fox Farms ocean forest. You mentioned earlier about a clone exchange in Mass. I would love that because starting seeds to healthy seedlings has been hit or miss for me . Peace.

I started in coco 5 or 6 years ago, then soil, then hydro, and after MA changed the law, I moved all my equipment to a collaborative location where my partner insisted on going with soil. But then he saw how it can be difficult so now we're in coco coir and growstone. Feeling confident that this new medium will work splendidly for us.

Actually, no. My last few posts were sort of a detour from the 6 plants featured in this thread. The detour is just a re-cap of my last ebb and flow run for a while, at least.

So, I'm encouraging guesses on what that scrogged ebb and flow trainwreck produced. (2 plants)
Two plants, vegged 12 weeks, hydroponically, I'll guess 20 ozs. . And I'm from Ma. & I'm subbed.

Hi slowpuffer!

Your number is probably closer to what I could have pulled if I hadn't messed up a few things. I got 11oz from that run but it's pretty good stuff so I'm not complaining .

Hi slowpuffer!

Your number is probably closer to what I could have pulled if I hadn't messed up a few things. I got 11oz from that run but it's pretty good stuff so I'm not complaining .

I'm still not sure you're feeding correctly ? If you listen to Terp, and what he said to you, you wont go wrong . In coco, you got to feed every day or even 2 or 3 times a day. Every time you water, it sends fresh oxygen to the roots, and never water with just water. I'm learning to grow in coco, and this is my 1st. grow in coco, but I'm really lucky to have a great teacher. His name is cultivator and he has multi grows on 420, and he's always willing to help anyone. How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule, is a thread he has on 420 mag. and everything you need to know is in there. This grow,' I credit mostly to cultivators early on advise. Thank you Mr. Cultivator !!
IMG_191730.JPG

I'm still not sure you're feeding correctly ? If you listen to Terp, and what he said to you, you wont go wrong . In coco, you got to feed every day or even 2 or 3 times a day. Every time you water, it sends fresh oxygen to the roots, and never water with just water. I'm learning to grow in coco, and this is my 1st. grow in coco, but I'm really lucky to have a great teacher. His name is cultivator and he has multi grows on 420, and he's always willing to help anyone. How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule, is a thread he has on 420 mag. and everything you need to know is in there. This grow,' I credit mostly to cultivators early on advise. Thank you Mr. Cultivator !!
IMG_191730.JPG

I agree with you on feeding techniques and if it was up to me, I'd have a feed control like TK has. However, my collaborative grow operation has other decision makers who are still trying to learn everything. They are basically on their second grow and we still have some things to figure out.

I tried to convince them to jump directly into hydro where I feel most comfortable but they were still living the fantasy that they could just chuck a seed in some dirt and it would magically produce great weed. Their awakening is progressing at the normal rate now .

For now, hand watering is how they want to go no tubing, hoses, or pumps!

Happily, I have convinced them to add 1/3 growstone to aerate the coco and, in theory, help us feed more often.

I am familiar with Cultivator. I watched a lot of TK's first grow pretty carefully and became quite a fan of Cultivator's skills.

I agree with you on feeding techniques and if it was up to me, I'd have a feed control like TK has. However, my collaborative grow operation has other decision makers who are still trying to learn everything. They are basically on their second grow and we still have some things to figure out.

I tried to convince them to jump directly into hydro where I feel most comfortable but they were still living the fantasy that they could just chuck a seed in some dirt and it would magically produce great weed. Their awakening is progressing at the normal rate now .

For now, hand watering is how they want to go no tubing, hoses, or pumps!

Happily, I have convinced them to add 1/3 growstone to aerate the coco and, in theory, help us feed more often.

I am familiar with Cultivator. I watched a lot of TK's first grow pretty carefully and became quite a fan of Cultivator's skills.

I myself, hand water, but i do it every day at approx. the same time. And mine are growing like weeds !! My stepdaughter talks highly of you.

Well your stepdaughter must be someone on this board, I suppose. .

Anyhow budtender, I live near you and if there's anyway I can ever help, I'm here. I'd like to met other growers in the area, that have interest in helping each other, by trading clones and whatever. I prefer clones, because I know what I'm waiting for . No surprises. Stepdaughters 1st initial is J. And yes, I do want to remain Anonymous . Ha !!

Yep, anonymity is smart even in legal states. I'll definitely meet and trade some clones with you someday. I have lots of interesting strains to try in the near future. I also very much appreciate the offer of help or whatever. That's very nice of you .

Yep, anonymity is smart even in legal states. I'll definitely meet and trade some clones with you someday. I have lots of interesting strains to try in the near future. I also very much appreciate the offer of help or whatever. That's very nice of you .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine[/QUOTE Not a problem !!

There is not many people I know that even know I grow. I keep my personal stuff personal. My grow is secret shhhhhh!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.
New Babies - Growing From Seed

Back
Top Bottom