Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

i hear ya man..i found out nyc diesel is chemdawg x sensi skunk x sensi northern lights..

my two master kush (kush x skunk) turned out to be male i think :(

i need more plants

probably gonna plant my feminized thc bomb to take the place of the one female i was looking for out of the two master kushs..i really wanted the kush x skunk though. boo

ah! nice.. i knew chemdawg was in there somewhere but didnt know about the other flavours- good to know!

sorry to hear about your master kush plants dude! u could always let them go and breed em with one of your other plants? ;-] yeah ive never tried kandy kush either.. both of my freebie gurls turned male :[ but thats how it goes sometimes i s'pose... upward and onward! :cheesygrinsmiley:

yep youre right, not gonna let it get to me.

so on the east they call chemdawg diesel and on the west its called o.g. kush. both are bred with other stuff though.

wondering if this dudes og kush is a chemdawg line?

just put in an order for some holy grail kush beans today... from the DNA boys- can hardly wait to taste that OG#18 x kosher kush *drools* and ordered a few big bud x white widow while i was there.. ive always like white widow and big bud... classics ya can rely on i reckon ;]

"Several HighTimes staff were heard talking of how superior the HolyGrailKush was in looks, smell, and taste. Far out performing ALL other entries in 2011 HTCC to take First place with a first ever perfect score!! Now the world can try The Holy Grail Kush!" heh _*drools just a little bit more*

day 16 flower- 48th day

OGK:
SAM_0022.JPG

SAM_00212.JPG

pineapple:
SAM_00202.JPG

i got some home and garden shooting powder today, i will introduce at weeks 6,7 and 8 to trigger extra bud formation, late stage bud booster and finisher - 1 sachet week 6, 2 week 7 and 2 week 8(1 sachet=100litres):
SAM_00161.JPG

Products - Stimulators - Shooting Powder : Premium Quality Dutch Plant Nutrients & Stimulants - House & Garden

as the last link

i aint got the funds to crack down on the heat issue yet.. will look to install an aircon unit after this hit.. always gotta upgrade bit by bit when i can... that being said, we are almost into winter here so the next couple of grows wont have the same probs. this summer has just been insane- 80% less rain than last summer- all long hot sun-filled days, i cant recall the last rainy day we had this summer- just frickin HOT is all i know- the average has been around 35C! rarely dropping below 30C and hitting the 40C mark several times :-O .. and when im working out driving tractor for a hardout samoan crew of apple pickers my brain feels literally frizzled by the end of the day! my babies havent shown adverse reactions to the high temps thankfully.. and its only a few degrees over a comfortable max of 28C but still hitting a max of 32-33C today in the room!

Bmeat! Hey buddy! Glad to see u made it over to the goodside. Sickening the way they treated you on the other forum, I think you'll find what ur looking for here brother.

Looking good as usual in here

cheers sensei! at that stage of waiting for them to lose the flower stretch and just fatten the f#@k up :cheesygrinsmiley:

sorry to hear about the other forum bmeat! ime alot of forums can be nepotistic as a MOFO. i am sure you will find a good home at 420mag :]

peace peoples :Namaste:

Bmeat! Hey buddy! Glad to see u made it over to the goodside. Sickening the way they treated you on the other forum, I think you'll find what ur looking for here brother.

Looking good as usual in here

whatsup fam. liking this place so far. most of the grows here are outrageous

I know man. People don't mess around here lol. Drama free too, people are pretty peaceful but admin doesn't let drama and trolling slide here. Makes for a nice place condusive to learning

hardout :cheesygrinsmiley:
yeah i have yet to come across any dramas here.. there are some really great ppl that ive met since joining 420mag, although im a newbie here too. i have to admit, there are some stupid posts/threads tho! some ppl just like to put something up to argue when ya reply to it.. its fking weird when ppl do that but hey... each to their own loL ;] one i replied to recently was a "is it male or fem?" thread.. the pic put up showed a flower with what appeared to be staminate primordia quite pronounced- quite apparent imho.. not a pistil to be seen anywhere... i replied with "looks like bad news dude.." and they replied with "what?? where are you seeing that??! this pic is the one im not worried about! its another plant" HAHAHAHAHA gawd :cheesygrinsmiley:

come sex the plant i cut down in my master kush journal! lolol

i thought it was male, but some fool said female, and it got my scared enough to pull it out my compost pile and check it again!

come sex the plant i cut down in my master kush journal! lolol

i thought it was male, but some fool said female, and it got my scared enough to pull it out my compost pile and check it again!

LOL! will have a Gheez at it :p yeah i usually wait until i see the flowers hanging a little then ya know for sure that its guna be male.. but this one i was looking at had no pistils what-so-ever.. which to me is a sure sign it AINT fem but fahk im juz a noob tbh loL

woot! just downloaded django unchained soundtrack :cheesygrinsmiley: will set up a playlist and see if the gurls dig that flav :cheesygrinsmiley: otherwise it might be the ole vivaldi 4 seasons! spring and summer on repeat loL anyone know of good tunes to play to the gurls?? im open to any suggestions- was thinking of hooking up some of the old 60's 70's flavours... the vietnam tunes to flower to!

Plants have responded best to Mozart and the Beatles in many studies. However I think its more important that u enjoy it. Good music to you means good vibes to them. Its all about the symbiosis

awesome, i'll grab some Mozart to be sure! yeah i hear ya sensei re the symbiosis and what appeals to me will hopefully appeal to them too... will try and focus on getting simple harmonic sounds too i think.. something that helps to create good vibrations as opposed to discordant. have any of you guys looked into cymatics at all?

was thinking of experimenting with charging my res with harmonious frequencies:

there are some fkn COOL experiments with sand in this one! i LOVE around 2:40-4-ish !! frequencies i tell ya :cheesygrinsmiley:

i know water can be influenced and 'charged' in the same way... would be fascinating to try it with res solution ;]

what im wandering though- and i dont wanna seem too 'harry pothead' here! can one of these frequencies promote hella buds??! and if so, what frequency would support it?? considering that we AND plants are mainly fluids.. 80% or so... it stands to reason that sound would infuse into said fluids waves and energies that would support or degrade cellular activity... but again- i dont wanna sound all pseudo science- harry pothead.. i believe there are innovations that can be discovered and applied to growing with this stuff.. you know those speakers you just attach to the side of any vessel?? and they turn that vessel into a speaker?? ive seen them on infomercials and the like.. and therre's one that is made for ipod too- i reckon one could attach a similar device to a DWC pot or res to infuse it with "sexci applebottom ass" flower vibes!! loL seriously dude ;]

Back
Top Bottom