I Need Some Feedback On My First Grow Room Setup!

IMG_20150515_150039.jpg

Hey guy's, sorry its been so long but, I've been making things happen. I'll be adding a gorilla grow lite 4x8 in a week. It will be the flower room and what's in the tray now will be in the veg room. 4:00 A.M. here I gotta go to bed Ill be back tomorrow. In the mean time, here's some update pic's.

Here's a pic of the rolling shelf I use to move plants and my rez.
GOPR5173.JPG
GOPR5172.JPG

Here's my mixing drill that I hang from the ceiling when I'm mixing nutes. That way I'm not constantly picking it up and down. I also have a little velcro strap I use to hold the trigger in the rights position so it can hang and mix while I'm adding nutes and testing ppm.
IMG_20150526_024035.jpg

Oh yeah! Four of these clones in the small pots, front row, all the way to the right are new Bodhi strains I traded my buddy for. I got Prayer Tower, '97 Blue Moonshine, Pure Vida, & Apollo 11. This shits gonna be off the hook. However the guy I got the clones from the mothers never really stretched that much during flower which really hurt his yield. I think his were in mostly 3 gallon containers (I don't know why since they were in a 8x8.) , but mine are in 5's so I'm hoping everything produces nicely.

GOPR5168.JPG
GOPR5169.JPG

Brought these flowering Bodhi's out while I worked in the garden. The one I'm pointing at with the yardstick has been looking kind of yellowish and wilted for the past day or two. It's actually looking a little better today
GOPR5174.JPG
GOPR5175.JPG

-Peace

I am an old guy, so I tend to go for the old genetics. These new bastard seeds that 'breeders' create are too often Frankenstein plants. They are too often weak, prone to disease and accepting of pests. Buyers believe the crap that the breeders post about them and don't know until they've invested six months of work. Girl Scout Cookie is a good example. So is UK Cheese. Crap, both of em.

Why go for something new when the old stuff is time proven? Go with: OG Kush, Hindu Hash, AK-47, Amnesia Haze, Acapulco Gold, Skunk just to name a few. How can you improve on those genetics? Why take a six month risk when ya don't need to?

~ Auggie ~

PS: Having said that, there is a new strain that I just grew a mother of for cloning. C99 - Cindy. I've heard some good things about her, and I really like the way the mother is. Hearty. Short, bushy and fat. Clippings readily take root. Dark green large fan leaves. She just looks healthy and hearty. I might try her in a SCROG just for giggles.

Why go for something new when the old stuff is time proven? .

You've got a great point Auggie. So far I've only done the Blue Cheese because that's my favorite strain, but I heard so many good things about all these new Bodhi strains that I had to give it a try. Once I sampled some of my buddies Bodhi harvest, I ordered the seeds next day. Early on in this thread I posted this picture I found online of someone else's Blue Cheese harvest.
beautiful_cheese.jpg

I said I wanted to find this pheno of the Big Buddha Blue Cheese. Well I think I might have it. This is a indoor plant but I brought it outside so I could have good light for the photo.
Blue_Cheese_colorful_pheno-02.jpg
Blue_Cheese_colorful_pheno.jpg

Back
Top Bottom