I think she's almost ready - not sure

tav

I'm in my 3 maybe 4th week and flowering nice I'm calling it THC BOMB indica and just now I'm seeing brown hairs literally over night.
What next for harvest if this is it?

20231203_095102.jpg

20231203_095038.jpg

lol as others have said, you’ve got a long ways. If it’s indica you’ve got at least 5-6 more weeks to go. I’m chopping down indicas this evening that went 70 days

Here’s what a bud close to finish looks like, notice how there’s only a few cream colored stigmas left and most of the orange have curled in or laid down

IMG_6946.jpeg

I'm in my 3 maybe 4th week and flowering nice...........What next for harvest if this is it?
What is next is to feed the plant following to the schedule for the fertilizers you are using. The flowering stage is very demanding. If you are not fertilizing then consider whether to start or not.

Then what is next is waiting, and waiting.

Since you are 3 maybe 4 weeks into flowering you have another 4 or more weeks of waiting. Use the waiting time to read up on trimming, drying, and other harvesting methods.

only thing i need to understand is the final flowering prosses where i am now and what to do. but yea i did think i had more to go they say up to 9 weeks.
Yea it's a slow process but worth it.. I usually wait for all my stigmas to turn Amber and then I start to watch my tricones for milky and Amber. Once I am happy I wait 3 more days and then chop.. this is what works for me. 👍

only thing i need to understand is the final flowering prosses where i am now and what to do. but yea i did think i had more to go they say up to 9 weeks.
Never rely on the time frames the breeder gives, they are invariably longer than what they tell you. Plants don't work on a tight schedule, they're done when they're done.

Back
Top Bottom