If you could get high with Anyone - Past or Present - who would it be?

Re: If you could get high with ANYONE (past or present), who would it be?

Edgar Allen Poe, Bill Clinton, & Ozzy (at the same time). Imagine that conversation.

I would like to burn it down with Hemingway, and then go fishing.....

I would like to burn it down with Hemingway, and then go fishing.....

FOR SURE! i wonder what fishin while stoned must feel like, fishing in itself is already pretty relaxing, damn it i shoulda taken some bud with me last weekend >.<

Kit Carson, and Gen. George Custer.

Perhaps through the mind opening effects of weed they would have realized, and ended the horror they brought upon the Nations of this land.

May they both burn in hell forever.

abe lincoln, lewis and clark while on the trail, geronimo,chief joseph,jimi hendrix,zack wilde,jesus

The person you choose does not necessarily need to be a known smoker. Who would you love to get high and have a deep conversation with?

Here are a couple of folks that I'd love to get/ have gotten the opportunity to chill with:

1. Hitler: I know what you're thinking and you're off base. I would have liked to chill with him and tell him how equality rules! Maybe I could have saved a few million folks in the process.

2. Chris Rock: One of the funniest, most intelligent people on this planet. He is my President.

What about you?

Sorry to burst your bubble. Chirs Rock isn't as funny as you think. He is just good at delivering a joke. My parents have seen him many times when he first started. They said he was absolutely horrific until he hired a better writer.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Chirs Rock isn't as funny as you think. He is just good at delivering a joke. My parents have seen him many times when he first started. They said he was absolutely horrific until he hired a better writer.

absolutely horrific? but they went to see him perform "many" times? they must have liked something about him. not funny when he first started? what about the present him? and why does he have to be funny to smoke with?
Jenna Jameson, nikola tesla and abe lincoln arent very funny either. possibly fun to smoke with.

my choice would be chris farley, i think my pants would be wet by the end of the joint

I would want to smoke with Ron Paul (my name def didn't give that away) and Conan O'Brien..he would be hilarious!

Real people:

Sigmund Freud
Kevin Spacey
Phil Hartman
The Beatles

Fake people (immensely more entertaining):

Hannibal Lecter
Sheldon Cooper
Stewie Griffin
The Brain

Back
Top Bottom