Incredible Bulk - 5 Bucket DWC - 1st Cannaventure From Seed

Can I join the party?

Just caught up on your journal, great read btw

Vacation ends today Heading back home to MA in a few hrs and starting my 1st grow

Welcome Crashdog. Glad to have you on board for the rest of the ride.

How about our Patriots??!!! The most Amazing Comeback in Super Bowl history!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im happy with my unknown strain and im happy with my auto acid but worried about this runt auto cheese I have but she seems to be starting to come along. I guess the cheeze was my fault though since I used this super soil my buddy was messing with and I did not check the soil ph (like a dummy) and the soil he gave me might as well have been battery acid it was so acidic. But I transferred her into better soil as best I could now just a waiting game

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

My runt ReRe, just never grew like the rest. Idk if old seeds, genetics or what. Maybe i locked out her nutes being a mewbie.

Rather than get rid of her, I just keep trying harder but nothing I do seems to make her grow any better.

2 weeks flower today but have to dump some pics from my phone so enjoy!

420-magazine-mobile788247446.jpg

420-magazine-mobile195687384.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1431909322.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1428619203.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1593510190.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1109795419.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1372847375.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1284719006.jpg

420-magazine-mobile217575226.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1462607757.jpg

420-magazine-mobile221064868.jpg

Full nute change over a span of yesterday & today.

I changed out nutes in all 5 buckets.

I now just clean each bucket out with H02 and plain tap water in the tub

I used a full bucket of plain tap water to put each plant in while I worked on cleaning out each bucket

Helped clean my roots off so they are crystal white

Same with my stones, i run them under tap water to get some of the nutrient stain off them.

420-magazine-mobile1324496837.jpg

Not too much to report on at this stage

Indi Solo is the one who i see white pistols on first

420-magazine-mobile964534196.jpg

Followed closely by Buck Naked & Righty.

420-magazine-mobile1726013238.jpg

420-magazine-mobile920741617.jpg

1st born was lst'd most is last to show signs of stretch

ReRe actually has some white hairs but will never be a big producer

My Girls were hungry!

Now they have some food to produce some buds for me!!!

420-magazine-mobile1664739205.jpg

I replaced my temp & RH gauge too finally

420-magazine-mobile141228169.jpg

Welcome Crashdog. Glad to have you on board for the rest of the ride.

How about our Patriots??!!! The most Amazing Comeback in Super Bowl history!

Awesome game. Hope it doesn't rain to much for the parade.
Plants looking nice

Hey what's up bro? I just finished incredible bulk on DWC. I got 6oz off one lady that only vegged for 3.5 weeks topped once fimmed each top. Light LST on her. The last of my smoke looks like this
420-magazine-mobile1150465308.jpg
and here is her mother in soil. I am flowering her to drop. Some new beans today is 4th week of flower
420-magazine-mobile182153999.jpg
and her budsites are filling in. A friend told me if you get a purple stem make sure you clone her now I know why she produces great smoke 75 day harvest. And is beautiful and tasty
420-magazine-mobile1923501291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1543844827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1475136422.jpg
her 2nd set of clones recently flipped
420-magazine-mobile1528456550.jpg
420-magazine-mobile23559592.jpg

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

I usually count my day of flip as Day 0 and go from there :thumb: Most breeders recommend counting from the flip but it will come down to your lighting and environmental conditions, things are going to take a bit longer under LED compared to HPS which is why a lot of people count from the pistils, either way is fine but one will suit you more, you get to know what to expect after a few runs under your lights. To me i wouldnt go off breeders examples id just focus on the trichomes, there could be 100 different phenotypes within a strain, could get a 7 week pheno or a 14 week pheno or something inbetween, you just never know. To me its only a rough indication of when they will be ready, unless you are running clones from a plant you have already run, then you will know exactly when they will finish :thumb:

Hey what's up bro? I just finished incredible bulk on DWC. I got 6oz off one lady that only vegged for 3.5 weeks topped once fimmed each top. Light LST on her. The last of my smoke looks like this
420-magazine-mobile1150465308.jpg
and here is her mother in soil. I am flowering her to drop. Some new beans today is 4th week of flower
420-magazine-mobile182153999.jpg
and her budsites are filling in. A friend told me if you get a purple stem make sure you clone her now I know why she produces great smoke 75 day harvest. And is beautiful and tasty
420-magazine-mobile1923501291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1543844827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1475136422.jpg
her 2nd set of clones recently flipped
420-magazine-mobile1528456550.jpg
420-magazine-mobile23559592.jpg

I hope my INB's come out looking that good! Nice & frosty! Great job .

Can I still get clones off her you think or is it too late?

Did you ever smell a faint coffee bean smell from yours?

Many clouds of Smoke all,.
Tanyeast
WR420
Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Tanyeast
WR420
You can always clone her. Like feral said it will take longer to root. Make sure your clone technique is PERFECT environment. And maybe 2 to 3 weeks roots. If you have a ez cloner your life would be so much easier. And get roots faster. I always scrap some bark off the branch to expose more for roots to grow out of or cut a X in the 45 degree cut. Last time I took cuttings I did 16 , 15 of them rooted and are healthy and not flipped and each in DWC buckets. So if you do she will become a monster clone. It's actually called monster cropping

Tanyeast
WR420
And smoke was great after a 3 week cure. I burped three times a day and even trayed her for a night just to get the plant smell gone and only have trichomes terepenes smell

You can always clone her. Like feral said it will take longer to root. Make sure your clone technique is PERFECT environment. And maybe 2 to 3 weeks roots. If you have a ez cloner your life would be so much easier. And get roots faster. I always scrap some bark off the branch to expose more for roots to grow out of or cut a X in the 45 degree cut. Last time I took cuttings I did 16 , 15 of them rooted and are healthy and not flipped and each in DWC buckets. So if you do she will become a monster clone. It's actually called monster cropping

Its still my first grow so have def needed to try to keep it simple, learn the different phases of the plant & try to learn as much as possible from awesome people here at 420 & from peeps like you nugz!

I have purchased a clone dome for my tray my last trip to the hydro store. I saw an 8 site ez cloner....wanted it. 80 bucks I think. I see so much i would like to purchase if I had the funds. So it's easier to buy little by little budget wise

That being said my 1st born IB has those purple stems u mentioned & I would love to clone her.

I would need to put up a grow tent in my grow room i would think to do a veg area although I still have the closet....

Back
Top Bottom