Indoor Hempy OC+ AK47 1K HPS Perpetual

GT

Kannabia website says Jack Herer crossed with a Moroccan sativa male.

She was a light green. I grew her with Espoma organic and just a dash of OC+. I bet had I not pollinated her and let her go a while, she might have been golden.

This is her at 8 wks
Afro_flwr_8_wks_2_nf.jpg

Afro_flwr_8_wks_top_1.jpg

It's some nice smoke. Tastes a little peppery or hashy. I over pollinated and have about a half a cigar tube full of seeds. I crossed her with a Querkle male. Already grew one out and it was a male also.

I've had bad luck with the Querkles so far. Three males a no sprout and one that is only about 10 days old now.

My last grow of Afrodite, Sweet Seeds Cream Carmel, and Pyramid seeds Tutankhamen (AK47) were all crossed with Querkle, and I have never even smoked Querkle yet. They were the only regular seeds, all other were females. The Carmel was the cream of the crop. Some really good smoke. Her seeds are in the on deck circle.

Thanx R2MNot for your input. as for them "falling over" from bud weight thats a problem with whats growing now but he uses bamboo stakes (and makes sure he wears safety glasses so he doesn't poke an eye out on one bending forward !!)

Just as an aside - there was a bit of a problem with those fuckin spider mites last grow and I noticed that the mites seemed to be lurking in the top of the bamboo stakes - any that were cut to length at a join so had a solid end weren't affected, but ones that had hollow ends seemed to be a wee home base for some of the bastards

Anyone else with some AK 47 specific info, thoughts, etc. they'd like to pass on, we'd appreciate it. Thanx

Sorry GT that girl was already processed.
But I did take a few pics while i had the camera out....

I feel like these are "on topic" because this setup is attached to the main grow res...

Fish pooh veggies :)
This is just a NFT bed. The water level sits at about 1 inch 250GPH
Lots and lots of bubbles in all of the res.
I will be eating that Basil soon

01203.jpg

Here is the pooh factory

11466.jpg

21051.jpg

3959.jpg

I also started flowering the cuttings I used to sex the Afgani
2 Boys so far the rest look like girls
5501.jpg

Wanted to add that the veggie grow is my 7 year old daughters project...i am only a technical advisor :)

So far she has Strawberrys, tomato, basil, oregeno, radish, carrots, lettuce ... she flips out everytime there is a sunny day and we get a good growth spirt...she is in there everyday at sunrise feeding the fish and sweet talking the strawberrys lol

I dont know how valid auquaponics is for MMJ but it sure is fun to play with.

Sorry GT that girl was already processed.
But I did take a few pics while i had the camera out....

No problem brother, I want to try the Aquaponics too, looks fun, and I do have a Fishing Pool in my backyard, yes, my swimming pool has 300 catfish in it we will catch and fry this spring for my son's 4th birthday.

GT

Kannabia website says Jack Herer crossed with a Moroccan sativa male.
Ahhh, good dna there. Morroccan have that spicey flavor for sure
She was a light green. I grew her with Espoma organic and just a dash of OC+. I bet had I not pollinated her and let her go a while, she might have been golden.

It's some nice smoke. Tastes a little peppery or hashy. I over pollinated and have about a half a cigar tube full of seeds. I crossed her with a Querkle male. Already grew one out and it was a male also.

I've had bad luck with the Querkles so far. Three males a no sprout and one that is only about 10 days old now.

I have Querkle on the way too, if they are males, I will save the best couple for breeding purposes, but I REALLY hope for a couple females to add to my momma's.
My last grow of Afrodite, Sweet Seeds Cream Carmel, and Pyramid seeds Tutankhamen (AK47) were all crossed with Querkle, and I have never even smoked Querkle yet. They were the only regular seeds, all other were females. The Carmel was the cream of the crop. Some really good smoke. Her seeds are in the on deck circle.

:Namaste:

Love the Aqua-ponics... I have a friend that volunteers her time all over the USA, she's on one of the Hawaiian islands working in a huge Aqua-ponics farm :rollingeyes: I'm chained to the wall so no can do for me.

I saw a vid on youtube once of an Aquaponics grow with Cannabis as the side project..I'll look for it.

Found it!

No problem brother, I want to try the Aquaponics too, looks fun, and I do have a Fishing Pool in my backyard, yes, my swimming pool has 300 catfish in it we will catch and fry this spring for my son's 4th birthday.

LOL well hell you are 99% done. Toss a pump in the pool and run a hose to the grow...presto you have aquaponics :)

Keep on w/ the aquaponics. I like growing plants and fish, would love to make a setup. There is a commercial one near me that also does large scale vermicomposting...I've already got that going.

Just a crazy ass x girlfriend lol. Been there before...learned the hard way that a woman will stop at nothing when she is hurt....not taking the chance...will chill for 6 months or till stash is gona lol what ever comes first

Back
Top Bottom