Indoor Hempy OC+ AK47 1K HPS Perpetual

Hiya R2MNot,

Great looking drip irrigated Hempy SOG

I find automated drip setups are the icing on the Hempy Cake walk.

OC+ looks a bit heavy on the N compared to my Lucas runs but it certainly does the job.

I like the look of the AK47

I hear ya man. Hand water was kickin my ass...i was even looking into soil just to get a break but it sounded like those guys water every few days in the end anyway....so drip was the answer for me.

Interesting point on the OC N. May not be much I can do about it other than a change up. I did play with some Snow Storm last run but i think all it did was piss the buds off :)

Thanks for stopping in my friend :passitleft: you are a legend :thumb:

Hiya R2MNot,

Great looking drip irrigated Hempy SOG

OC+ looks a bit heavy on the N compared to my Lucas runs but it certainly does the job.

I like the look of the AK47

The OC+ is a little heavy, but only releases what is needed. I've never had an overfert/burn using it. I use it in O/D containers mainly. It is nice to be able to water with water only. Drippers like to plug if you have anything else in your mix. You never have to mix nutes once you fill the pots......

Just wanted to pop in and get some timestamps in.
About 1/2 of the 2qt HPS table will be ready in 2 weeks....need to get a big batch of clones going to fill the void.

I put the 1kMH in the new room last week...still in veg...no way in hell i will be able to flower in here....too damn hot....I dont see how some of you guys grow in tents...I have a 6" inline 250cfm fan pushing air into the room at the room....then a second 6" inline 250cfm pushing air out of the room....attached to the output is 25 foot of flex pipe....at the end of that a 450cfm inline fan pulling the air down the flex pipe then pushing it up the chimmney.....with all this running the temp in the room hits +90f and doesnt move....lesson learned....small spaces suck arse!

The 2 seeded girls are bulking up....should be ready by Jan 15th.

Ok I got the new room hot box situation under control.
Very few things are worse than moving lights and flood tables that are full of plants.
Both lights are back in the original bloom room.
I slid 2-6'x3' Flood tables together lengthwise.
I then mounted both the lights (1-1kMH and 1-1kHPS) on their own light mover.

The lights are not mounted level they drop about 1 foot length wise so I shouldn't need to fiddle with the light much....as the older taller ones are harvested the younger shorter ones will work their way down the line.

A single 450cfm fan sucks air into the room and then thru the lights in series then out the roof. Because i now have a spare 450cfm fan i think i will put 1 fan on the lights and a second one to draw fresh air to the canopy...because of the outside cool temps i am going to try to recover heat from the lights and just buffer back into the house's central air...i should be able to draw in cool basement air then dump the warm air upstairs into the living area.

Bud Room
2-6'x3' flood tables
1-1kMH
1-1kHPS
2- Sealed hoods
2-Light Movers
Left Side 1kMH mostly 2qt bagseed

01008.jpg

Right Side 1kHPS mostly 2gal AK47

11445.jpg

2qt SOG

21032.jpg

2qt SOG

3935.jpg

2qt SOG
4639.jpg

2qt SOG

5486.jpg

2qt SOG

6422.jpg

Moms...AK47 and Afgani1
7377.jpg

Afgani1
8294.jpg

Also popped 1- Columbian Red Haze....coming soon :thumb:

Say hello to CRH1 :)
Colombian Red Haze

01009.jpg

o Genetics: Neville's Haze x Colombian Red (Punta Roja)
o AKA: Columbian rojo Haze
o Variety: Mostly sativa (80%)
o Type: Hybrid
o Harvest Date: November
o Flowering Period: 12-14 weeks
o THC Content: 20%
o No. of seeds Per Packet: 10
o Characteristics: Minty Fresh Sativa flavout

Colombian Rojo Haze is an excellent sativa hybrid cross between a Neville's Haze mother and a Colombian Red father. Neville's Haze (the mother) is a stong pine flavoured long leafed 75% sativa strain - a hybrid cross of Original Haze with a quarter Northern Lights. The resulting strain being a heavier budder than true Haze strains but with strong Haze cerebral effect. It is named after its renowned creator Neville - one of the pioneers of commercial cannabis seed breeding programmes.

For many years Colombia was not only famous for its export of <censored> to the US and the rest of the world, but also for its growing marijuana trade and export. Traffickers were looking for new areas to pick up high quality marijuana after the authorities were catching on quickly in Mexico, using paraquat and other underhand measures to stop growers and trafickers at any cost. Colombia was fortunate to have some of the most popular and most potent landrace strains e.g. Colombian Gold, Columbian Red (or Punta Roja). It is thought that Columbian Gold originated in the highlands of Colombia whilst Colombian Red originated in lower areas. Colombian Red has a brownish-red flair on the edges of the leaves with red highlights bringing attention to its buds.

Colombian Rojo Haze is an hybrid cross of Neville's Haze with Columbian Red - it is 80% sativa and flowers in 12-14 weeks. A lengthy time but like most Haze strains the finished bud is of the highest quality. It is a strong plant that can be easily bent indoor to adapt to low ceiling rooms. It will grow to 1.5 metres in 7.5 litre pots with a short vegetative period.

not sure if they have a short light mover
Mine come with a 2 piece 6' rail...you could just use half the rail...also I don't know why you couldn't cut them to fit.

I Hate mine...plants love them but the noise really sucks...I am in a basement and they are mounted to the floor joists...so the whole damn house vibrates along with them....So watch out when you mount them.

Awesome I say! This system drains to waste? Suppose you built a table just high enough to put a kiddie pool under and put one on top of the table. Put your hempies in the upper pool and set it up with a small drain hole and an over flow hole a bit above the hole in your hempy buckets and pipe it back to the lower pool. Pump your PH'd water from the bottom pool into the upper one fast enough that the small drain hole can't keep up so the level of water rises above the hempy holes, fills the hempies and when the pump shuts off the rest of the water drains back into the lower pool. Would this be considered true ebb and flow? It would eliminate all the drip lines but would the OC+ work as well as in your system? It would eliminate waste water too. A future experiment, never enough time.

Back
Top Bottom