Indoor Hempy OC+ AK47 1K HPS Perpetual

Ok all chopped.
This was about 75% of the foot print under the HPS so we need about 750 grams to hit a gram per watt...doesnt look even close to me but who knows.

Took 20 gal of perlite and 20 bucks worth of oc+ and 10 weeks 12/12

There are still 4 large retired mothers of a different strain that have a few weeks to go.

Aks will be ready soon too :adore:

I need to stop sampling and get the clones in the 2qt pots soon they are loving the HID.

Dry weight report at the end of the week.

IMAG000318.jpg

Welcome aboard scratch! :passitleft:

Next:
Ak's Back row...3 big tops...other 3 AKs are bent over in the corners.
Foreground bagseed clones.

These have been under 1k MH.
They are too big for the HPS table so they will finish here.

0880.jpg

AK Top
11398.jpg

AK Top
2997.jpg

AK
3888.jpg

AK
4607.jpg

AK
5471.jpg

Thanks 12....I better take the 5th on that one:riskybusiness:
The plan was every 4 weeks but some go long and some go short...so if I have an open spot and something to fill it with I fill it. In General I Take clones every 2 weeks if I need them or not...If the veg table gets overgrown And I have no room In the flowering tables the week sick and old get purged to the gumby hash bag.

The lower popcorn buds are dry enough to smoke on the last take...this stuff is RIPE!...Still taste like lawn clippings but man o man it is some heavy duty sit your ass down couch lock bud.

Afghani:
In Just 12 Short hours its birthday time!
They are cracked...moved to rooters then back into the inkubator until they surface...then into containers and under 400wMH

IMAG05663.jpg

IMAG05683.jpg

Afghani:
The first one is just starting to push above the rooter surface...most should be up by lights on tonight...will put in containers and get them under the light tonight.

Harvest:
First plant came in right at 2oz. That was the biggest one...right now my guess is we are around 10-12 zips...well under 1/2 gram per watt*10 weeks...piss poor.

0889.jpg

ECE Experiment:
Extreme Cloning Environment.
I am retiring a few more bag seed Mom's...while trimming them down to get them even with the rest of the table I elected to see just how strong their will to live really is. The cutting were placed directly into rooter cubes...and planted in 2qt pots with a drip line sitting right on the cube and place under 1000 HPS on 12/12...if they dont make it I have plenty of clones rooting in a more traditional maner...so what the hell....They All wilted and fell over within 1 hour...but i get that in the veg room...no big deal....this A.M. they were all standing up...not real happy but alive. The drippers are 2GPH and the drip pump runs for 1 min every hour. The one in the forground is not wilted...just growing crooked. I never have misted or used a dome on cuttings...let them wilt...make them go find water.
11400.jpg

2999.jpg

And these are the AK Moms...bag ssed will be dropped as these and the afgani take over the veg table.

3890.jpg

Dry weight last take:
12 oz in the picture plus 2-3 still finishing up.
So we are about 1/2gram per watt.

The AK harvest is going to blow this away...That old school 1k MH over the AK batch is making the new school 1kHPS with fancy smancy air cooling and light moving track look like a toy...

No green on the Afgani yet...they are taking there sweat ass time.

ECE Clones are still alive.

IMAG05763.jpg

Hi 12...grower friend of a friend claimed it was White Widow seed. No way to confirm so its bagseed I guess. The seeds were all female so I suspect it was from a hermied plant. Some hermie on me some dont. Never had one go purp before.

Bloom room upgrade: 6'X6'x6'
Floor is made from 2x12's so the root zone is raised off the cold floor.
It Is free standing and can be taken apart if needed.
Should be air and light tight.

I Can get 24 2qt pots in each tray and 4 trays will fit in the space so 96 buds of green on the wall 96 buds of green, take one down pass it around 95 buds of green on the wall.

0900.jpg

11405.jpg

21000.jpg

3892.jpg

4620.jpg

Ok today is 7 weeks bloom for the AK's and the bagseed keeping them company.
Right now I have enough rooted clones to fill the blanks on the HPS table but I will be hard pressed to get enough to fill in as the AK's come out.
May have to shut that light down for a bit....or maybe just retire ALL of the bag seed moms and focus on AK and Afgani moms....the void has me thinking about poping the Columbia red haze as well....what to do what to do

Ok so the AK male I saved has been back in the veg room for 7 weeks now...Still no sign of it revegging....hard to clone too I have only got 1 clone to take and that was the main top....that clone is dropping pollen all over the veg table.
I did a little googleing on revegging males and it turns out that revegging is a stability test for males....if they dont revegg easy they may be unstable or something like that. ???
I really dont want this guy to die off before i have some clones ready to breed with it....just dont know what i can do to keep it going

Back
Top Bottom