Indoor smell issue

I'm getting ready to start my next grow next week and I'm starting with a fresh filter and I purchased a gallon of Ona and I'm placing one cup of that in every room of the house. Hopefully this will help, time will tell

They do wear out over time. Did it ever scrub the air enough to not smell?

It never did a good job from the start. My initial setup was fan inside the tent blowing exhaust out through ducting into the filter. Tent kit had no papers on the fan/filter hookup. It really didn’t work well, researched and saw that the filter goes inside the tent sucking air through it out through ducting and the the fan. This didn’t seem to eliminate smell either. I’m figuring the filter supplied in the kit wasn’t good at all. I’d spend up to $100 for a solution.

Know it sounds stupid, check fan is sucking the right way.... We all make mistakes.
Quality Carbon filters stop smell, cheap ones are usually packed too loose.
If smell is a risk, its worth the extra.

Know it sounds stupid, check fan is sucking the right way.... We all make mistakes.
Quality Carbon filters stop smell, cheap ones are usually packed too loose.
If smell is a risk, its worth the extra.

Fan is definitely blowing out into garage. What would be considered a quality filter. Saw something on Phresh but don’t really know if it’s worth a bit over $100.

Fan is definitely blowing out into garage. What would be considered a quality filter. Saw something on Phresh but don’t really know if it’s worth a bit over $100.
Think I need a better carbon filter for my indoor tent grow. Have 4” ducting. Any suggestions.
Thanks
Greedy
What size is your tent? Is your filter connected to your duct fan? Do the sides of the tent pull in when you turn on your duct fan?

What size is your tent? Is your filter connected to your duct fan? Do the sides of the tent pull in when you turn on your duct fan?
The tent is 32x32”. 63”tall. Filter sits in tent ducted to exhaust fan outside tent. Sides don’t really suck in but the tent sides are somewhat thick, well made and there is a vent maybe 4x8” letting air in.

It never did a good job from the start. My initial setup was fan inside the tent blowing exhaust out through ducting into the filter. Tent kit had no papers on the fan/filter hookup. It really didn’t work well, researched and saw that the filter goes inside the tent sucking air through it out through ducting and the the fan. This didn’t seem to eliminate smell either. I’m figuring the filter supplied in the kit wasn’t good at all. I’d spend up to $100 for a solution.
A new four inch should only be about $150 or so.

Back
Top Bottom