Interior leaves funky post nute lock advice needed

High yogi

Weird ass grow. Germed 10/02/13, winter hit went dormant till February, totally dormant. Under Cfls, got some $$ bought 400w cmh grew well leafed out past it's five inches to 11, looking like the Afghan chitral landrace it should be as it came from that collection, leaves five fingers and fat, short internodal growth as typical of strain. Light flip 3/21, mega stretch to 49inches in three weeks, leaves street h tin grows to 12 fingers, flowers appear 3/28. Fox farm OF W/ 50% perlite 2.5 gl container. 1/4 strength tiger bloom sent it into nute lock curled it hard. Flushed w rain water 3 gallons in am 3 in the evening. It's two weeks later, only rain water and some vitamin b. Any clue?
F ing kindle won't add my pics just uploaded to gallery, found in my profile. Sorry about that..

Re: interior leaves funky post nute lock pls help

I saw the pictures on your user photos, the plant doesn't look too bad at all :thumb:, couldn't really tell how big the flowers were, but they looked to be coming along. It seemed to me most of the effected leaves were older, bottom ones. And then that slight leaf curl on the upper leaves which could be just a slightly over watered medium, too much nitrogen from veg left over, or something else. Would need better pictures to make a more educated guess.

Re: interior leaves funky post nute lock pls help

Can you post some pics here and add this thread to your signature? The easier it is to find the more help you'll receive Yogi.

IMG_20140805_054143.jpg
.. lavender just wtf lol happened here
? I want to flip light but now its stress crisis

Ill figure link in sig out inna minute or two....thanks guys

It looks like you may have a calcium and/or magnesium deficiency Yogi. Here's the link I use to figure out my issues. I find it to be better than the chart with the drawings of leaves. It gives you actual pics of how each issue looks & how to resolve it.

Labexperiment, when I had my issues with phosphorous deficiencies the tips of the leafs curled upwards as shown in the link I posted. 100% agree with you on low or high PH levels will lock out different nutrients. Your partner John has a chart showing which nutes are locked out at what PH levels. If I wasn't doing anything else right I was adjusting my PH from the get go.

PS. You're a lot more experienced than I am & have probably seen phosphorous deficiencies without the upwards curling leafs.

Labexperiment, when I had my issues with phosphorous deficiencies the tips of the leafs curled upwards as shown in the link I posted. 100% agree with you on low or high PH levels will lock out different nutrients. Your partner John has a chart showing which nutes are locked out at what PH levels. If I wasn't doing anything else right I was adjusting my PH from the get go.

PS. You're a lot more experienced than I am & have probably seen phosphorous deficiencies without the upwards curling leafs.

Yes I have seen phosphorus deficiencies without curling leaves. John is a friend not a partner.
I believe one of these is the chart you are referring to.

Nutrient_Availability_Chart3.jpg

Nutrient_Availability_Chart_For_Soiless.gif

Nutrient_Availability_Chart_For_Soil.gif

Nutrient-Lockout-Chart-from-Excess-Nutrients1.jpg

I call my friends partners but not necessarily partners friends. LOL

Yeah, those are the charts. Thanxx Lab...

Sorry fellas working a lot lately, ph of water is 6.4 last I checked, going out I do not know, yet. Wow, thats a chart. Yeah ofcourse I went out and got tiger bloom and grow big, am I close? I had shit soil andit shows, tempted to repot to a size larger w ocean forrest..alright ill get back to you w ph running out of the container.

Back
Top Bottom