InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Here's a quick Sunday update to wrap up the Grandpa's Moonshine (harvested on Oct 1st) and finally dry enough to weigh and jar:

It's a little hard to read but that's 388g / 13.7oz, and at 153 days above soil it comes in at a respectable 2.5g.day.

Here it is, all seven jars-worth:

That's the Summer grow all wrapped up! 🎁

And last for the day, a special :thanks: to 420magzine for the swag prizes from September's POTM win:

If anyone is interested in the cool 420mag stuff for sale (t-shirts, mugs, jars, and stickers) you can find it here:

Thanks for stopping by. :ciao:

Quotes:

Not much happening in the 6" behind my bike shed other than whatever the possums get up to back there! It's in front of the bike shed where the action is. ;)

Great info Otter, thanks! I have heard almost all positive feedback from folks who get knees and hips replaced. PT is a must though, as sb learned below.

Thanks Keith! Still, stay on the low rungs of that ladder. :)

LOL!

Paddle ball is easier on the knees than pickle ball? I used to run my ass off playing paddle ball/ handball.

Damn sb, I'm sorry to hear that. :( But hip replacement surgery is supposed to be a much faster recovery (they usually want you walking the day of the operation) so I think it's going to make the rest of your life a lot less painful. :thumb:

My dad had his hip done at 89 years old and came through with flying colors!
Awesome!
*stands and applauds*

Here's a quick Sunday update to wrap up the Grandpa's Moonshine (harvested on Oct 1st) and finally dry enough to weigh and jar:

It's a little hard to read but that's 388g / 13.7oz, and at 153 days above soil it comes in at a respectable 2.5g.day.

And last for the day, a special :thanks: to 420magzine for the swag prizes from September's POTM win:

If anyone is interested in the cool 420mag stuff for sale (t-shirts, mugs, jars, and stickers) you can find it here:

Quotes:

Not much happening in the 6" behind my bike shed other than whatever the possums get up to back there! It's in front of the bike shed where the action is. ;)

Great info Otter, thanks! I have heard almost all positive feedback from folks who get knees and hips replaced. PT is a must though, as sb learned below.

LOL!

Paddle ball is easier on the knees than pickle ball? I used to run my ass off playing paddle ball/ handball.

Damn sb, I'm sorry to hear that. :( But hip replacement surgery is supposed to be a much faster recovery (they usually want you walking the day of the operation) so I think it's going to make the rest of your life a lot less painful. :thumb:

Nah not “paddle” “padel” - the world’s fastest growing sport. More people in Spain play it than football which is fairly amazing.

Pickleball is a different game. Just played in the US mostly. They have actual physical fights with tennis people over public courts in California which is about the only interesting thing about the game.there’s a bunch of memes about “I was a failed elementary school teacher then I found Pickleball and teach that and make bank”

What even is pickleball? I googled and all I got was memes . Edit. I found it and it looks the same as Padel to me. Edit 2. I asked the Chatbot and it told me the differences. Quite a few.

Pickleball is a different game.
Looks like pickle ball played on a bigger handball/squash/racket ball court. Similar paddles and same sound to the ball!
Without the glass and metal walls - padel is like supercharged tennis crossed with squash (racketball in the US?)
Har you're young. Glass walls indeed. I was playing 4-walled paddle ball when the walls were solid. Now get off my lawn!

Also, squash and racket ball use different rackets, with squash having a longer neck and racket ball losing the neck entirely.

Turkey roasting bags, but yes.

This is what they're in when they're in the burping stage:

This is where they are when they're curing:

But I'm a home grower.
Aren’t we all?

As you said a month or so back - you have jars so why bother the Grove Bags.

An excellent point. No need reinvent your setup and its worked for years and years.

SHED!!! How are you Growmie!?!? Great thread! So long! Very cool!! Glad your shed is busy!! I've ran into a bit of a slump due to things beyond my control but slowly and surely I'll get back on the horse!! It's soooo nice to see old faces and bunches of new folks!! Happy Monday to you!! Hopefully I'll be more active in the coming future!! Once again bub great to see you!! Hi friends and neighbors who don't know me!! 😂✌️

SHED!!! How are you Growmie!?!? Great thread! So long! Very cool!! Glad your shed is busy!! I've ran into a bit of a slump due to things beyond my control but slowly and surely I'll get back on the horse!! It's soooo nice to see old faces and bunches of new folks!! Happy Monday to you!! Hopefully I'll be more active in the coming future!! Once again bub great to see you!! Hi friends and neighbors who don't know me!!
Hey Scottay, long time no see! :welcome: back and I'm sorry to hear about your troubles (over in LA's thread). :(

It's nice to have you back on the site, and PM me if I can be of any help in getting you back on your feet!
It said Ohio But i don't believe but 1/2 of what i read ....
LOL quite true bub. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Another throw down with the weed and prizes Shed ,
Thanks sb!
Coffee yummm I wonder what the taste will be ?
I will post it here as soon as I hear. :thumb:

Quotes:

LOL!

I myself come in at a respectable 2.5 grams a day. That's smoking most of the day.

Back
Top Bottom