InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Looks like pickle ball played on a bigger handball/squash/racket ball court. Similar paddles and same sound to the ball!

Har you're young. Glass walls indeed. I was playing 4-walled paddle ball when the walls were solid. Now get off my lawn!

Also, squash and racket ball use different rackets, with squash having a longer neck and racket ball losing the neck entirely.
Yeah, they had those nice solid concrete walls when I played in prison.........

Just Kidding.......

They never did let us play any racket ball in prison.

Just Kidding.......

Inmates with rackets? Yeah I’m not surprised. Same thing with the plastic tableware. Inmates are some of the most resourceful people there are.
MacGiver would be like an average con. lol CL🍀

Did you share that smoke report with your clan? I certainly would have. And I would have told them this is how you describe effects, not just by saying "it gets me high!"

Hell, free weed will always get folks high. :laugh:
First things first, I keep the bong in the fridge with clean water already in it. I then fill the neck with ice & load the bowl, a nice snapper to set my sights right and we're off. The cool smoke & bright flavor hit immediately, that taste of fresh pine with some subtle fruit notes upon exhale. I know I just smoked but I don't really feel it yet... I wonder if it this is some cree, UH, there it is! It's a Sativa so now I'm cruising around the house multi tasking. Fixing the hole in the ceiling (from that tropical storm that blew threw SoCal), laundry, vacuuming, etc. You get the idea, it's an energetic high and I'm floating around the house zoning and, OH I forgot I was gonna blah blah blah and THEN I GOT HIGH!!!!

It's the Green Cush Buddeeey, so stoney & tastey!

I mean it's so good the S N double 'O' P called it Green Crack!

:roorrip::passitleft:

First things first, I keep the bong in the fridge with clean water already in it. I then fill the neck with ice & load the bowl, a nice snapper to set my sights right and we're off. The cool smoke & bright flavor hit immediately, that taste of fresh pine with some subtle fruit notes upon exhale. I know I just smoked but I don't really feel it yet... I wonder if it this is some cree, UH, there it is! It's a Sativa so now I'm cruising around the house multi tasking. Fixing the hole in the ceiling (from that tropical storm that blew threw SoCal), laundry, vacuuming, etc. You get the idea, it's an energetic high and I'm floating around the house zoning and, OH I forgot I was gonna blah blah blah and THEN I GOT HIGH!!!!

Sounds nice.

Green Crack used to be my favorite daily smoke but now it’s Chocolate Thai. It’s been selling great but I’m keeping what I have left. The beans are from @Herbies Seeds and the yield was great 2. CL🍀

Here's a quick Sunday update to wrap up the Grandpa's Moonshine (harvested on Oct 1st) and finally dry enough to weigh and jar:

It's a little hard to read but that's 388g / 13.7oz, and at 153 days above soil it comes in at a respectable 2.5g.day.

Here it is, all seven jars-worth:

That's the Summer grow all wrapped up! 🎁

And last for the day, a special :thanks: to 420magzine for the swag prizes from September's POTM win:

If anyone is interested in the cool 420mag stuff for sale (t-shirts, mugs, jars, and stickers) you can find it here:

Thanks for stopping by. :ciao:

Quotes:

Not much happening in the 6" behind my bike shed other than whatever the possums get up to back there! It's in front of the bike shed where the action is. ;)

Great info Otter, thanks! I have heard almost all positive feedback from folks who get knees and hips replaced. PT is a must though, as sb learned below.

Thanks Keith! Still, stay on the low rungs of that ladder. :)

LOL!

Paddle ball is easier on the knees than pickle ball? I used to run my ass off playing paddle ball/ handball.

Damn sb, I'm sorry to hear that. :( But hip replacement surgery is supposed to be a much faster recovery (they usually want you walking the day of the operation) so I think it's going to make the rest of your life a lot less painful. :thumb:

My dad had his hip done at 89 years old and came through with flying colors!
What a dense harvest! almost 14 oz in 7 jars! That's the bud you'll have a hard time bustin up to grind!

Wednesday update from Sunday!

I've not had any luck getting my Candida mother to produce rooted clones having tried two lots in perlite and one in soil with old Dip'n Grow rooting hormone. So I got a new bottle, dug out an old bag of ProMix HP, and had another go on Sunday.

I think there are 4 cuttings in each, and here they are during their morning 30-second de-doming:

The rest of the time the are under a sheet of paper to take the edge off the CFL that sits about a 12" away:

I'm hoping to get at least 3 rooted so I can use two for another seed-making round this winter and keep one as new mother.

Next up I'll be making a new batch of skin salve, but this time with sweet almond oil instead of coconut, so stay tuned for that!

Quotes:
I myself come in at a respectable 2.5 grams a day. That's smoking most of the day.
LOL good to know Guy, and your requirement is exactly what the g/day measurement if for!
Just Kidding.......
Yet another reason to stay clear of the system. :thumb:
Inmates with rackets? Yeah I’m not surprised. Same thing with the plastic tableware. Inmates are some of the most resourceful people there are. MacGiver would be like an average con. lol CL🍀
Excellent insider information!
:laugh:

So you're fixing a hole where the rain gets in and stops your mind from wandering? :welldone:
What a dense harvest! almost 14 oz in 7 jars! That's the bud you'll have a hard time bustin up to grind!
Thanks Otter! I'm looking forward to the challenge. :)

Docs. pushing me to get a hip replacement at 66 I don't know have a lot of other issues like neck , back degeneration and Pot meds not legial here , the damn pain doc i was to see want make me an appointment ,Probably because me record is Not that good ... It a bunch of Bull S $1 a mg. on the street sucks too .. had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee along time ago , hurt for a while ,, No one told me I needed to go to therapy Stupid FuckS oh well grow some Pot my friends :rollit::blunt:
Everyone I've known with hip or knee replacements have said they were happy afterwards. I've not had any yet. Happy hump day!! 😎✌️

Everyone I've known with hip or knee replacements have said they were happy afterwards. I've not had any yet. Happy hump day!! 😎✌️
When you can't take the pain, it is time. All I can say is they worked for me both knees and 1 hip. If you want to know about the replacements PM me.

Bummer on the Candida clones. Keep trying, they’ll root eventually. I have cloned Candida numerous times with no problems. I cut, dip in clonex, place in rapid rooter, then in humidity dome on top of heat mat. I mist the underside of the leaves once a day until I see roots coming out of the rooter.

...I can't speak to knee's, but if anyone is looking at hip replacement...anterior method is far less invasive and painless than the used to be normal posterior procedure...could be the norm in the States now, but 4 years ago in Canada, it was hit and miss where I'm at...lucked out, and got a surgeon with that procedure as his forte...in at 3.30 P.M. out at 7.30 P.M. on crutches mind you, but was able to drop those within 5 days, and was walking a mile+ in 2 weeks...knee's are definitely a longer recovery time and more uncomfortable, according to family/friends...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

Everyone I've known with hip or knee replacements have said they were happy afterwards. I've not had any yet. Happy hump day!!
Good job keeping your original equipment in shape Scottay!
When you can't take the pain, it is time. All I can say is they worked for me both knees and 1 hip. If you want to know about the replacements PM me.
Thanks Keith, it's nice that you're willing to help out folks who might have to go through that. :Namaste:
Bummer on the Candida clones. Keep trying, they’ll root eventually. I have cloned Candida numerous times with no problems. I cut, dip in clonex, place in rapid rooter, then in humidity dome on top of heat mat. I mist the underside of the leaves once a day until I see roots coming out of the rooter.
Thank you Caddie! This mother is probably 8th or 9th gen from the original plant, but I may have left it too long in the same pot and it's getting weaker. I might root prune it this weekend to see if that will refresh it.
...I can't speak to knee's, but if anyone is looking at hip replacement...anterior method is far less invasive and painless than the used to be normal posterior procedure...could be the norm in the States now, but 4 years ago in Canada, it was hit and miss where I'm at...lucked out, and got a surgeon with that procedure as his forte...in at 3.30 P.M. out at 7.30 P.M. on crutches mind you, but was able to drop those within 5 days, and was walking a mile+ in 2 weeks...knee's are definitely a longer recovery time and more uncomfortable, according to family/friends...cheerz... ..h00k...
Good advice h00k! You make it sound like a "walk" in the park. :)

Back
Top Bottom