InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm going with deficiency

I actually imagine these spots to be the leds burning the cells that's missing sufficient fuel to burn. I still get burnt leafs on my clones now they sit almost on the floor of the tent. So sure deficiency. :)

Almost everyone has an IG account too. Faster more secure PMs. I haven't seen PW in a while though hes moving I guess? Newty is on IG yes @missnewtygrows she does a lot of videos and the platform there supports her style pretty well. And of course you can go live with friends and cook, smoke water plants, I'll bbq sometimes too lol! But I'll never leave 420! I wouldnt be where I am today without this awesome place

Yeah this is were it gets to much for me. :)

I was quite the nerd in my teens but now the only thing I got my laptop for is 420. :) My phone I keep for texting and calling. Well its a great camera on it as well. Keep fast notes and GPS. That's it. :)

Shed or anyone.... Do you know if any of the seed sponsors are located in Canada? If any are I’d be happy to browse there selection.
Due to having a remote Po box as an address I need to use Canada Post, dhl, fed ex etc will not drop at my po box :(
Crop King Seeds

I don’t think they are a sponsor are they?
But they were who I ordered my first set of seeds from 100% germ for my first attempt ever and I have no complaints smoking blue cookies from them as I type this, Im looking to get some Barney’s farm strains in specific. :)

Shed or anyone.... Do you know if any of the seed sponsors are located in Canada? If any are I’d be happy to browse there selection.
Due to having a remote Po box as an address I need to use Canada Post, dhl, fed ex etc will not drop at my po box :(
I'd check with @Dutchman1990 and newty (faster to reach her on IG @missnewtygrows).
Crop King Seeds
I pretty sure they're not a sponsor anymore and have gotten a bit of a rough reputation here.

While let’s just call him over here, I’m sure he’s not to far away anyways @Dutchman1990 can you help answer my question buddy, there’s a doobie burning here for you
:passitleft:

Here’s an example of what it would cost to ship my 300 dollar seed order to Canada from the US or Mexico, ordering from overseas would be worse. But this answers the duty I was talking about via pm Shed :)

Ugh damn Canada :rofl:
Dhl or fed ex would have an additional delivery fee on top of that

Here’s an example of what it would cost to ship my 300 dollar seed order to Canada from the US or Mexico, ordering from overseas would be worse. But this answers the duty I was talking about via pm Shed :)
Ugh damn Canada :rofl:
Dhl or fed ex would have an additional delivery fee on top of that
My orders from Europe (never ordered from any other country) say things like CD or trading card on them in the duty box and dont get charged anything.

Sounds like you have some Trumpian protectionist tarrifs up there!

My orders from Europe (never ordered from any other country) say things like CD or trading card on them in the duty box and dont get charged anything.

Sounds like you have some Trumpian protectionist tarrifs up there!

Lol yes paying duty for anything to cross the border sucks. Then the remote address on top of that makes it harder...... ah well thanks all for your help, I’ll see what Dutch says when he chimes in.

Back
Top Bottom