Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

yeah what Mc said:)
if you do flip now I think the extra growth from the stretch will help balance out any burn you have. this is just my reasoning and may or may not be true. but it sounded good:)

yeah what Mc said:)
if you do flip now I think the extra growth from the stretch will help balance out any burn you have. this is just my reasoning and may or may not be true. but it sounded good:)

I would say it's ok to flip em.

Gotta like this - music to my ears :)

Raised the lamps a bit to 15-20" distance, will raise em again if needed. Hope they can stand heat a bit better as they grow bigger.
I'll get more vents to circulate inside air a bit more, want to make a tornado there...

The co meter should arrive this week or the beginning of the next. I will be able to fine tune the co timer finally.
It also has an output that gets current if the level is above/below a certain ppm value. If i could hook a device on it that runs the air exchange vent for 10mins, and then start the valve for 1-2 mins, then i could automate the whole thing.

Took some more clones, and set the timer to 12/12 muha.

:allgood:

I have read that running a HPS or similar light to close does more harm than good and 18" min is a perfect distance for what they call PAR.
and I tend to agree. the old hand under the light trick isnt the way to go. but if it works for you then do that:)

I have read that running a HPS or similar light to close does more harm than good and 18" min is a perfect distance for what they call PAR.
and I tend to agree. the old hand under the light trick isnt the way to go. but if it works for you then do that:)

LOL........that's funny fishy, that's soooo true, one guy might be like kung fu and the light feels fine, another one richard simmons and say owwwwweeeeeeeee! What fishy said is the absolute key to how plants use light.....very much worth studying....a basic understanding changed the way I view the whole light subject!

18" sounds comfortable. I don't really want to play with the hand thingy at 90F. I got enough lumens for the place anyway i believe.
I noticed in veg they dont really grow if there is too much light - guess there is nothing to grow for.. I tried an MH once for veg, but cfl's are way better in any aspect for the space i need.

First 12 hour day just started :)

And i made a pie.. yummy.

Thanks for the help guys :icon_cool

18" sounds comfortable. I don't really want to play with the hand thingy at 90F. I got enough lumens for the place anyway i believe.
I noticed in veg they dont really grow if there is too much light - guess there is nothing to grow for.. I tried an MH once for veg, but cfl's are way better in any aspect for the space i need.

First 12 hour day just started :)

And i made a pie.. yummy.

Thanks for the help guys :icon_cool

OOO what kind of pie?:yummy:fish cake loves some PIE:circle-of-love:

Ok i researched a bit and it seems i misled you.. its a sponge cake with chestnut cream to be precise. Had to donate half of the sponge for a tiramisu, but there is still enough for the cake :)

by the way, if you feel like, you could try this in your sig mcloadie!
delete everything, and copy the line below there then replace the first and last { } to [ ].

{URL="McLoadie's Third Grow Journal"]Mcloadies Third Grow Journal Current[/URL}

Hey thats ok Cake is my middle name:)
as a matter of fact at the store today they had a cookies and cream chocolate cake I had to have:)
Ok i researched a bit and it seems i misled you.. its a sponge cake with chestnut cream to be precise. Had to donate half of the sponge for a tiramisu, but there is still enough for the cake :)

mmmm never enough of pies!
i mean cakes. :)

hell I seen them bake pies in the middle of cakes. How could that be wrong:)

by the way, if you feel like, you could try this in your sig mcloadie!
delete everything, and copy the line below there then replace the first and last { } to [ ].

{URL="McLoadie's Third Grow Journal"]Mcloadies Third Grow Journal Current[/URL}

Thank you invi, it works...+ reps

good morning and a fine smoke to you brother Invi:)

good morning and a fine smoke to you brother Invi:)

Just rolled one so i can accept your kind words in the proper state
Have a nice day brother Sire! :)

Also the girls are still alive! I gave 2 more nutes, 3 less and the two grew quite well compared to the others, so im thinking of slowly hitting full schedule with them. If the tip burns get worse ill stop and flush maybe..

Yeah!

The 2 girls with stronger nutes exploded. Grew like 5-6cm since yesterday - im soo happy :)
If they keep this pace im not sure how ill handle the height though.

Probly not worth to post another photo, its just veg afterall...

Back
Top Bottom