Is this seedling gonna survive?

Hi the seeds are in fine perlite, underneath is vermiculite then clay pellets. Its a working concept but its to ensure you cant drown or over water seeds. Its also designed to go directly into the DWC when its ready.

Here are some photos of how I did it.

Perlite on top might be to compact, nexttime im gonna mix the perlite and vermic layers.

Note Vermiculite alone normally drowns the seed.

Merry Christmass tree!

Im a first time grower and was wondering is my plant healthy?
IMG-20131224-00028.jpg
IMG-20131224-00027.jpg
IMG-20131224-00026.jpg
IMG-20131224-00025.jpg

That's certainly some wierd looking leaves on that. From what I can see in the seedling on the right in the picture, the leaves look to be starting more normal.
I had a mutant too. Waited for it to be a few weeks old before I finally decided it just wasn't going to grow right and tossed it.
How long are you going to keep it to see if it straightens out?

That's certainly some wierd looking leaves on that. From what I can see in the seedling on the right in the picture, the leaves look to be starting more normal.
I had a mutant too. Waited for it to be a few weeks old before I finally decided it just wasn't going to grow right and tossed it.
How long are you going to keep it to see if it straightens out?

This is how there looking now, I'm very proud of my special friend so ill see if he will flower. There are new leaves so im keeping an eye out for new stem growth but I think I have a cabbage.

rest of the girls are looking happy.

DSC_0035_Medium_.jpg
DSC_0036_Medium_.jpg
DSC_0037_Medium_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom