Jack Herer, Kera Seeds, 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 200w LED, T.A. GHE, ScrOG

So, she would have to flip in 3 weeks and 4 days or so to fall in-line with the schedule .. I dunno man.. by then she will have taken over the residence..

Jacky here was mature as a clone, so she is showing heavy pre-flowering here and unless I am going to haircut to below the net, I dont see how I get to veg her 3 more weeks. What would the suggestions be at this point?

Im debating between flipping early, or literally finding the first node below the net, and cutting 2cm above it on all branches. Other suggestions or ideas?

EC was at 0.9 or something silly like that. Back up to 1.3 now. Added a liter or 2 of water.

Oh, big sis is about dry:
That turned out to be 95g dry. Having been smoking from it for a week already means that about 35g has gone already, mostly the smaller under the net stuff. I have 5g of that left. Just shy if 150g totayl bud-weight, not stellar, but this one went to flower too early and hadnt filled the net as much as I would have wanted, so let see how she does now :)

Same conditions with a full net and no skirt .. lets go :)

Not sure what it is, but she looks off to me. Not too bad, but something is not as it should be. Yesterday was worse, but it's not there yet. Cant find anything obvious, pH is acting as expected, lowers with draining res, add water brings it back to where I want it. EC lowering steady, have to add nutes almost daily. The fanleaves dont look okay tho imo.

If I keep this feeling, she will get a res change. She has been in here for eh .. 10 weeks and 4 days :p

She is so gonna win from WiFi .. Jack Herer is a true weed :p

Oh, and a pic of the end result, small nugs, bigger ones are curing. I have stash for about 2 weeks left I think, so in an ideal world where my SSH would not be delayed, all would be well. As it stands, I will have them all finish at the same time, so might as well leave it that way, and harvest every 2 months or so.

Looking good! I flipped 3 Jack's and a J1 that I flipped to 12/12 a couple days ago too that are looking pretty similar. Can watch them grow up together. I probably should have scrogged as well, but it felt like too much work this time. You are going to have a REALLY full tent!

Looking good! I flipped 3 Jack's and a J1 that I flipped to 12/12 a couple days ago too that are looking pretty similar. Can watch them grow up together. I probably should have scrogged as well, but it felt like too much work this time. You are going to have a REALLY full tent!
Yah, it's a bit too full perhaps, will have to see about that. If she stretches much more, my tent will be too small

Back
Top Bottom