Jack Herer, Kera Seeds, 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 200w LED, T.A. GHE, ScrOG

She is looking fantastic. The waiting is the hardest part...

No further pics today, phone empty, tired, words only update :p

Changed the res here for a fresh one, added GH Ripen @ 5ml/l for an EC of 1.8ish and adjusted pH to 5.9
No FlashClean was used in between, didnt seem required.

GH Ripen is said to do the following, according to the producer:

• It sends the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life; this prompts the plant to accelerate the ripening process.
  • It forces the plant to strengthen its defences and thus increase essential oil and active principle production.
  • It delivers all the mineral salts the plants need in a form that is easy to assimilate: in case of a previous accumulation of nitrate or microelements, this helps metabolize residues, which improves taste.

As a “forcing solution“, FinalPart® can be used in any circumstance where you need to control or enhance ripening, and at the end of every flowering/fruiting cycle of annual flowers and fruits to maximise yield and flavour intensity.

It sounds a bit like the benefits people are seeking with draughting, and I will be able to judge if it actually does something usefull on this plant as she looks otherwise stunning at the moment, so should go to plant of the month now, at least, given that commercial above :p

This marks her last 10 days of growing, +/-
New pics tomorrow, cheers!

Anybody reading along here using General Hydroponics Ripen? If so, what does the bottle state for dosis? Online they give 5ml/gal while on TA FinalPart (same stuff aledgedly) it states 5ml/L which is about 2,4 times as much or so?

Trying to figure out if its more concentrated to stay at 5ml/expressed unit or actually different dosage.. ?

Jack likes it in any case, she took EC down quite a bit, 1.4, after replacing the liter of water she used. So bumped it back up after lights on, didnt make pics after lights on.

Anybody reading along here using General Hydroponics Ripen? If so, what does the bottle state for dosis? Online they give 5ml/gal while on TA FinalPart (same stuff aledgedly) it states 5ml/L which is about 2,4 times as much or so?

Trying to figure out if its more concentrated to stay at 5ml/expressed unit or actually different dosage.. ?

Jack likes it in any case, she took EC down quite a bit, 1.4, after replacing the liter of water she used. So bumped it back up after lights on, didnt make pics after lights on.

Looking gooooood!

4th day on FinalPart / Ripen. Trichs are starting to amber up here and there, most are cloudy now, few still have clear tops. On a phone you might be able to zoom in on some of the pics and see what I mean.

She might not get 10 days at this rate, but just 8 weeks total .. she looks about there.

Last few days here, she is holding to her 8 week flowering like a champ .. and I guess I made a pretty spot on judgement on when to call it flowering. Thats more luck than anything else, trust me.

Cant really get good trich shots, but I see a bunch of amber ones now on most leaves that I look at, and I see no more white pistils or new growth so in a day or so it's time to flush I would think.

About to wrap up here. Looking good, smelling awesome, tasting wonderfull even out of the oven.
As with the WiFi, I might not get to a dry weight .. maybe a close guestimate based on average consumption :p

Experiment time. Same tent, same plant; this time I will take off everything that is more than 1 node below the net, to see if that increases budsize above the net and or yield.

I expect to have a reduced final plant weight as a result, not an increase, and no change to bud size. I know I'm basically cursing in church with that statement. Im, an atheist. :p

Not taking bets, but anybody predicting the right outcome will get an honourable mention.

Back
Top Bottom