Blue Cheese Bagseed, 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 150w LED, T.A. GHE, ScrOG

Last day of week 8, and I'm calling it. I'm not 100% happy, I started ripening 5 days too early, and it shows in the leaves. It's still the best run so far with her, but I would have liked this to look better.

Changed res with pH-ed water and FlashClean @ 2ml/L and that will be her final bath for next 2 days. I might run dark for the last 36h, making it 2 days and 12h. Just to see what that is all about.

ready for harvest
I was creating 3 journals and posting pics from a Jack Herer ready for harvest as well, I suspect that comment was for Jack Herer from back then, Bill knows better than to call that Blue Cheese ready for harvest :)

Blue Cheese .. you are something .. I put her on ripening too soon, making me have to harvest too soon, tho the trichs are ambering up now, but not as much as I would have liked. All the abundant green on the buds is showing me that I went too fast on her, and I'm kinda sorry for it, as this looks to be a really nice plant. I might get some proper genetics of her and try again.

Today will end her 2nd day flush, and I'm debating on leaving her for another 24h dark after todays night ends for her.

Not a lot was done yesterday .. she's in her dark period atm. I know, to soon, still white pistils, all that good stuff .. thats what you get when you are not tracking actual flower time and change too soon to a nute regimen that it will not easily recover from. My first time using GH Ripen .. too soon (tm).

She is foxtailing like crazy, attempting to correct for my errors, but I dont really dare to try funny stuff at this point as too much stress might give me worse results than just accepting lower yield. I have learned from this, for sure.

Bag of mixed feelings here. She was clearly not ready when I started her on T.A. Ripening, but it did its job.
She smells lovely, I have no clue if the 36h dark did anything .. I wasnt blown away by more smell or anything. Time will tell when I smoke her, but truth be told, I'm leaning towards bro science on this one.

I will make some nicer nug shots when I get to those .. I always start with the hard (small) stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom