White Fire OG, Growers Choice, 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 150w LED, T.A. GH, ScrOG

What to say .. she is looking great but miniaturised :popcorn:
I raised the light a bit to get to the optimal distance according to manual and added about 2l of water and nutes for that as well.

Hey PlanetJ!

Looking great, you've done an incredible job with her! I love her undercarriage ;) , great structuring!
I was pretty happy with that myself as well, but I think she could use a bit more light . or I'm doing something else wrong, or I'm just impatient. But she seems to go a lot slower than the other 2 in first 2 weeks of true flowering when looking at the bud-size.

First time with this strain tho, so might be that.

Nothing done here except snap a few pics, and added a bit of water and rebalanced pH to 6.06 and observed EC at 1.6 left it there.

Everything directly below the canope seems to not get enough light, so the penetration is just not there it seems. Very little development below that, and starting to pale.

Ok yea I got ya now... They do look small... But they look healthy :hmmmm: are you thinking the light just isn't strong enough?
Yeah, I think 150W isnt enough. I have a 200W in the JH tent, and 250W in the SSH. Not complaining about the light per se, just about its usefulness for flowering.

Current stage: Week 4 day 7; 4 weeks to go officially.

As I mentioned in some of the recent Mars threads, I'm not thrilled at all about this light. It will serve nice for veg, but it will not run in my flower tent again. We have 4 full weeks of flowering and the bud-size is really awkwardly small. This lady is growing under the same conditions, except the light, as my Jack Herer that tried to take over the tent. Jack is a week behind.

That being said, this might just be me, as the bud density is fine, and my Blue Cheese worked out as a fine smoke as well .. just small buds. Then I thought it was my mucking up the grow, but aside from changing the res a bit late, this grow is going fine.

The res has been changed, no further deficiency progression.

Looking good! Man it’s packed in there. A good problem to have!
Its a little too packed, but seeing as nothing below the first set of leaves gets enough light to stay proper green, its the only way to max yield in here. Looks are deceiving.. if I put a lighter next to them, they suddenly shrink ;)

Jack Herer, a week behind, same conditions except light:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom