Tractor Organics

hello all,
I am back with another one
JADAM style!
image.jpg

This bed has zero ammendments. It is pure leaf mold soil that I hand harvested 170 gallons from my backyard in a high elevation area of 75% non pine leaf mold soil.
It is light to the touch and crumbles when you rub it after clumping it in your hand. It is diverse in microbes and fine containing little white pebbles that are the finest non compose-able minerals, slowly degrading into usable matter for the microbes. Happy to have them…
image.jpg

This is the HLG scorpion Diablo x led
image.jpg

I am using an AC infinity 6Inch exhaust system and a 6 inch intake as well (running negative pressure) .
Temps are 84-66 degrees F at canopy level and 91-70 degrees mid tent 24 inches from light
I’m going to need to hold these plants down with the will of Jesus. AMEN. I’m Jewish so Moses as Well.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Running chunky cherry Thai f2 that I inbred myself from the rev 3 years ago with the TLO methodology! Under high power leds my plants were healthy and the seeds were mature ! I have so many it makes me so happy that I can grow as much as I want because of that! I will always have my bag of seeds 🌱
IMG_5747.png

If anyone needs seeds let me know I can get you some of mine!

Let me know what you guys think! Considering my life of TLO dedication, I went harder than anyone on the Revs techniques and the results were fantastic just labor Intensive the way I set it up. I’m looking to get away from all the maintenance and just grow heavy in this living soil raised bed!

It surely is, it’s the technique for natural resivoirs and ties into the DIY electrical panel and DIY Irrigation resivoirs. It’s the way of creating your own minereal water -aka water that’s alive and purified because of the microbes dissolving the pollutants. Microbes can dissolve all pollution once it’s diversity is introduced via the leaf mold soil
Is that your own concoction? Don't remember reading about that the the Jadam book. :hmmmm:

@Azimuth any recommendations for fertilizer?

I'm still working that out but I'm going back to what I call my Crumble.

I had gone back to the JLF version because I was getting mites and thrips when I top dressed with my castings but I'm trying something else for that.

Only two weeks in on the new trial so too early to tell anything really, but I top dress weekly (1t/G of crumble plus 2t/G of worm castings) with a crumble made of of equal parts: comfrey and nettle for nutrients, neem and karanja for bugs, dried flowers for P and Alfalfa for K (though I'll switch that out for pumpkin or pumpkin seed after this year's harvest).

I'm having a bit of back and forth with Gee in his Gee Spot thread as I work out trying to make all this work in my SIPs. Come have a look and join us if you're interested.

It surely is, it’s the technique for natural resivoirs and ties into the DIY electrical panel and DIY Irrigation resivoirs. It’s the way of creating your own minereal water -aka water that’s alive and purified because of the microbes dissolving the pollutants. Microbes can dissolve all pollution once it’s diversity is introduced via the leaf mold soil
That's really cool. I'll be interested in seeing how it works for you. You been using it already?

Back
Top Bottom