GROWant Journal - SIPs & Living Organic Soil - Sub Irrigated Planter

Got my new autos watch these baby's
420-magazine-mobile1994806046.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610432294.jpg
got 2 of Ripley and 2 white germ now

Got my new autos watch these baby’s got 2 of Ripley and 2 white germ now

I grew the ripleys og in the last grow. There are 2 pheno's for sure: Short and swat and then a Sativa heavy one. That grow never finished out 100% due to other reasons. There is some pics of them in my journals if you want to take a look see. Just drop in on my new journal if you got any questions I may be able to help with.

Sorry for such a long absence on the journal. December was not the best of months for me. I will not bore you with all my misfortunes. Lol. One however was losing my phone. Ugh I haven't been able to recover all my pics. I have 2 from right before last harvest that I'll post.
420-magazine-mobile1186458561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1769737588.jpg

Have A Wonderful New Year Everybody!

Hey Gee! Welcome back . and happy new year to you ..
It's better to have a bad last month of a year than the first month, so well done for getting that out of the way last year! . Hopefully it's all smooth sailing now. Nice buds . have you tasted yet?

Did he ever go away? I was communicating with the GroWant profile earlier this week. No idea if I spoke with the same person as last time though. Didn't think about that.

Did he ever go away? I was communicating with the GroWant profile earlier this week. No idea if I spoke with the same person as last time though. Didn't think about that.

Don't know - but doesn't feel like Gee anymore. Conversational style is really different, and then there's this grow project that we never really heard any more about... Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like the Gee I was chatting with earlier on.

GROWant Journal - SIPs & Living Organic Soil - Sub Irrigated Planter

Seriously though, Gee made a lot of friends here on different levels (his interest in living soil etc and many folk were impressed to have a sponsor rep doing an actual grow) so if there's someone else behind the GROWant member ID I think it's good if we know that. I don't think Gee has been around since mid December - apart from maybe his New Year message.

It matters to me - maybe no one else cares... but I think it would've shown good integrity to have let us know rather than just posting about the forum as if it was still Gee. . We get to know oneanother, I noticed.

:Namaste:

Ah ok. Then my email must have confused the fuck out of you :)

Re: GROWant Journal - SIPs & Living Organic Soil - Sub Irrigated Planter

I have been communicating with Mars Hydro for years and I think I am on my 5th SmokeSara now. All the companies keep doing this. I have a feeling being on 420 isn't the most popular part of the job, so I know companies rotate, while others just put "the new guy" in that position. Not sure what happened here, but I did not notice. Probably because I was down sick for a few months :)

If evil robots some day replace me - Amy will notice - That makes me happy

Seriously though, Gee made a lot of friends here on different levels (his interest in living soil etc and many folk were impressed to have a sponsor rep doing an actual grow) so if there’s someone else behind the GROWant member ID I think it’s good if we know that. I don’t think Gee has been around since mid December - apart from maybe his New Year message.

It matters to me - maybe no one else cares... but I think it would’ve shown good integrity to have let us know rather than just posting about the forum as if it was still Gee. . We get to know oneanother, I noticed.

:Namaste:

Don't know - but doesn't feel like Gee anymore. Conversational style is really different, and then there's this grow project that we never really heard any more about... Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like the Gee I was chatting with earlier on.

I thought the same thing! But I really didn't talk to him much....just followed along to see his journal and those pots.

Hi Everyone - and apologies for the break in service.

Amy is quite right. Please allow me to introduce myself. :ciao:

I am the new GROWant rep here and have been catching up on all the threads.

George is indeed very much still with us. I am a native English speaker in the US with about 10 LED grows in my pocket and jars, as well as numerous outdoor adventures. All my grows have been in my own home-made soils and using various teas I brew (nettle, comfry, silica from horsetail ferns, and seaweed).

I am happy of course to answer any questions about GROWant in threads and of course via messages and I truly look forward to getting to know you all.

You can call me George. Which also happens to be my middle name anyway. :cheer:

Alright Everyone,
The moment everyone's been waiting for! Ok maybe not everyone. It's definitely the moment I've been waiting for ;)
We at GROWant are starting our own Grow Journal!
While we still need to wait on a few things to truly begin.I thought I'd give you a brief rundown of myself and the layout of our upcoming grow.
We shall start with me. You guys can all call me Gee. Sounds a little more personal than just GROWant. I like to keep my real name anonymous My personal social media accounts are not a reflection of GROWant. Because of this I like to take The Offsprings approach and "keep em separated".
Excuse my humor (or lack of) that comes with every journal;)
I'm 38 years old, I am a patient and grower in Los Angeles, California, under prop 215 and prop 64 guidelines. I have been growing successfully (my first 3 harvest were pathetic lol) for about 12 years.
I have slowly transitioned my growing style from synthetics into Living Organic Soil (LOS)
Which brings us to our upcoming grow.
We will be using a LOS seed to harvest blend and will be growing some Autoflowers. Our friends and fellow 420 Magazine Sponsor HERBIES SEEDS has blessed us with some amazing genetics from Heavyweight Seeds.
420-magazine-mobile921302098.jpg

Here's the rest of the details:

Genetics: HeavyWeight Seeds Autoflowers(Herbies Seeds)
*We will announce each strain individually as the journal progresses 4 in total*
Grow Tent: 2' x 4' x 6'7"
Medium: Modern Mix v2.0
*see nutrients for soil description*
Pot size: x4 5gal SIP containers (Sub Irrigated Planter) 23"x9.5"x7.2" LxWxH
Light(s): GROWant G5PRO HiPAR G400
Exhaust: 6"CanFan Max w/ Carbon Filter
Light cycle: 18/6
Nutrients: *Base Soil*
Sphagnum moss
Pumice
lava rock
Modern Beginning charged Biochar