GROWant Journal - SIPs & Living Organic Soil - Sub Irrigated Planter

Looks great any training or what's your height like did you use more reds during stretch?

What's your custom schedule look like? I'm always curious to see people light recipe.

420-magazine-mobile1036647355.jpg

Those buds are great. It seems autos are way faster.

Yes unfortunately I don't think these containers are a good choice for autos though. They seem to be a bit to shallow. I feel the autos need something a bit deeper to really thrive.

Hi guys, solid member from Grasscity new to joining you guys here at 420. Glad to be here. Currently have a 5 plant organic auto grow (consisting of 4 FastBuds Fastberry & 1 Heavyweight Fast & Vast growing under a 400w hps & a GROWant GR480 LED (may add second GR480 within the next week). Plants vary from about 30-40 days from seed. Will start a "2nd half" grow journal soon!!!

That is interesting PW. I wonder if auto's in general just like a wetter media.

I don't think it has to do with medium wetness. These are Sub Irrigated Planters meaning all the moisture is wicked up from the bottom. The soil stays at a consistent moisture level throughout the whole grow.
I really believe it has to do with the shallowness of these containers. Who knows for sure.

Hi guys, solid member from Grasscity new to joining you guys here at 420. Glad to be here. Currently have a 5 plant organic auto grow (consisting of 4 FastBuds Fastberry & 1 Heavyweight Fast & Vast growing under a 400w hps & a GROWant GR480 LED (may add second GR480 within the next week). Plants vary from about 30-40 days from seed. Will start a "2nd half" grow journal soon!!!

Thanx for stopping by Lazyblazer. I'll swing by your Journal once it gets going.

Back
Top Bottom