Attempting A TLO Grow: East Coast

Tractor Organics

Hello all,
I am growing using the true living organics style I have three chambers plus a compositing tent I will be using to build soil and a tent for compost tea. I will be using a worm farm and a fish tank to supplement my reverse osmosis water. I also will be building a rainwater collection unit. Besides growing in the three chambers one is 2x2.5 with 150 watts led, 5x5 with 680 watts led, and a 4x8 with 2 350 watts led lights. There is ventilation and when the tents are closed they run hot in the mid-80s and have a 45-55 relative humidity without plants. If temps get too hot I could open the tents. also, I am considering adding humidifiers to the environment because I want to maintain higher humidity. As well as using a dehumidifier in situations where that is needed. the entire environments share a connected lung room so any alterations to the lung room which is contained can affect the tent's environment. Also, I live in the east where it gets cold in the winter, and am in a basement so I am protected from the elements. I plan on having all the elements that keep my tlo active in the basement where I am growing. I do not want any additions that have been exposed directly from the outdoors coming in because I do not want any pests. In my first grow I used the fast TLO soil mix and planted many seedlings of all feminized strains than they all go infected with pests and all the issues in the book because I imported mulch from a pile to the side of my house and then used that on my containers, inside. I will now attempt to restart with an entire dedicated recycling tent and follow the process of cooking the soil and adding in all the amendments, that I collected. Also, I will start a worm farm and a fish tank to support the living water and teas. I also plan on using spikes layering and teas to support the microbiology in the soil. This summer I plan on building a raised bed with the Tlo soil mix and growing cannabis in that too along with other fruits and veggies potentially because I already have a garden bed in place and I grew tomatoes this year (4x8). I am also composting in a location near the raised beds and hopefully, this can support the raised beds. In the end, I will have 3 functional chambers growing bud plus a composing tent and a tea/worm tent. And there will be 2 raised beds one with tlo soil mix and another with a regular soil mix that I will re amend tlo style and try to add more microbes. As well as top-dress and tea/spike the bed.

I'm hoping the bud comes out well enough to justify the cost of running the equipment and it gives me a steady supply of cannabis for my medicinal use and recreational use. I use cannabis because I love the way it makes me feel and inspires a love for all the beings on this planet. Get up stand up.

Currently, I am establishing my composting tent, then building the soil. Then waiting for it to be ready. In the meantime, I will set up a worm farm and establish a healthy planted fish tank. I have also purchased my genetics, and am waiting for them to arrive. I have selected the revs seeds from kingdom organics seeds and will be growing 4 strains to start. 4x 10 seeds, popping 6 at a time directly in the soil mix. Hoping for a 90 percent germination rate. once sprouted I should have between 20-24 sprouts TLO. They are starting in 3-inch pots and then I will transplant them to grow pro plant warrior pots, 1 gallon. They will be in these pots until I discover their sex then I will cull the males into a tent and separate the females. Then, select the best females and take cuts of them for flower after 60 days from seed. keeping these mother plants in the grow room and recycling or flowering the females I do not want to keep. leaving me with about 10-12 females and 10-12 males.
These plants will all need to be transplanted into 2-gallon pots for their veg state and then later they will be transplanted into 3-gallon pots to flower. To start I will be mixing 32 gallons of soil, after the sprouting, I will use 2 gallons (in 3x3 pots x 24 sprouts) and then a week later I will transplant these plants into the 1-gallon pots. That means I will need 24 gallons of soil to transplant into 1-gallon containers. well, I will only have 30 on hand so that leaves me with 6 gallons left after transplant. This means that when I need to transfer them to their final 3-gallon pots I won't have enough soil. unless I cull the males and select the prime females. in that case, I can reduce the plant count drastically while planting females to clone and flower and continue to veg the mother plants. In the end I will have a mother plant and a father plant for all 4 strains and I will seprete the two into different tents, with intention of pollen collection. Within the next 6 months i plan on using some pollen to pollinate the mother plants and than collect seeds. Also take clones and put them in a tent with mild led lighting/temps to support slower growth and nutrient use.
Using the clones i will decide to flower clones in containers. To keep under the 12 plant count i can do 8-12=4 clones or flower 1 clone of each strain in a pot. I can start them all at the same time and this will lead to harvesting 4 plants at once with 3-4 ozs each. Or i can stagger the rate that i put them into flower and this will allow me to harvest every 2 weeks 1 plant. An easier approach.
I will be building my soil in a seperate tent. And i have upgraded my soil capacity to around 32 per composter and i have 2 52 gallon good ideas compost tumblers in my 4x4 composting tent.
I also have 25 packs of 1 gallon,2 gallon, 3 gallon and 5 gallon gro pro plant warrior pots coming . Will also add a comprehensive list of all the ingredients i am using in the grow. although i will not release the soil recipe because it is the revs 2.2 soil recipe. I would like assistance on starting my worm farm and fish thank although i will handle that once have the components. I also need a stand for my compost tea brewer in the tea tent and jars for the TLO ingredients. I also am getting 2 aero cloners 32 site and another 2x2.5 tent to put males in.
Will keep you all updated.
Please let me know what you think

Here is the cut sheet if you do not want to read the long version.
4 Strains (indica/sativa)
Chunky Cherry Thai (kingdom Organic Seeds)- 50/50
Blue Rhino 1947 (True Living Organics)- Indica Dominanant
Katanga Sativa (True Living Orgaincs)- sativa dominant
Dark Matter f2 (true living orgaincs)-60/40

Pre-Grow Stage: Building soil, Aquiring Materials, establishing environment, acquiring supporting elements

Indoor
3 Chambers
Veg room : 5x5- 680w photobio phantom by hydrofarm
Flower room : 4x8: 2x HLG 350r (2020) model
Male/Clone tent: 2x2.5- 150w hlg led
4 tier clone rack: (36x16x20)- x4 luxx led light strips (2 per set)

Soil: True Living Organics
Soil Mix: The revs blend 2.2
Air cooled, carbon filters and 6 foot can fan (no fan yet)
Temp: 60-85
RH- 40-60
No pests
watering when dry
TLO Spikes layers and test all the way Baybee :)

EC71A935-940F-4128-92EE-34FC0F8D9A98.jpeg

EC74F0AE-8FF6-41D9-8E3A-5108DA050211.jpeg

064626BB-A138-4036-96F6-D2899786AECD.jpeg

5E16B10F-79A8-4CC5-8A64-11B25773B486.jpeg

11673FDD-1B81-4C38-8482-E59A824B61A7.jpeg

B26C73E1-F26F-4C62-B9E1-22997C9BAC23.jpeg

F5C0613F-8AAA-4C91-9448-036C10C4A5B4.jpeg

BB383DE7-8993-413A-B134-F859DED759E6.jpeg

70578B4D-1CE8-4B2B-8FF6-92766373F498.jpeg

0E030E3E-21E1-4715-AE50-3DAE41A8084E.jpeg

Wow, this sounds pretty ambitious. Going whole hog right out of the gate, eh? I envy your space. My entire grow has a footprint of less than 5 square feet!

I assume you've got some good past grow experience. If not, that's a lot of learning curves to get up to speed on.

I too use a worm bin and recycled water from a fish tank (an aquaponics system in my case) and can confirm they definitely add some goodness.

I've read The Rev's book and there's a lot of great info in there, although I use more of a Coot's Mix for my grow. It's an other organic, peat based medium, although I'm starting some experiments that may have me moving to a different base soon.

@StoneOtter has had some experience and killer results with TLO so maybe he can weigh in with his thoughts as you get started.

Looking forward to following your grow. Good luck!

More pics of my equipment and set up currently

FF29F604-84DB-4C2B-857D-E3856730F022.jpeg

67CA6CEB-3EAD-491F-B0D0-519115EEDEFD.jpeg

7083996A-4DAF-4649-A945-D3980627E29B.jpeg

1FE13FB7-0491-4571-8B24-7A1204D981A5.jpeg

5B1136B4-CF51-447D-BB95-204AAFFDF95D.jpeg

49751A33-8917-443E-A048-11E76EFDBB31.jpeg

C33C728F-6F92-4E67-A5F1-91CDDDC94288.jpeg
Well I'm jealous, wow.
I lost all my equipment after the fire.
Seeing everything you have ready to go reminds me of my workshop.
Took me years to get all my equipment.
I can't wait to see everything in action.:popcorn:
Bring on the beans,hehe.
Happy growing my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Wow, this sounds pretty ambitious. Going whole hog right out of the gate, eh? I envy your space. My entire grow has a footprint of less than 5 square feet!

I assume you've got some good past grow experience. If not, that's a lot of learning curves to get up to speed on.

I too use a worm bin and recycled water from a fish tank (an aquaponics system in my case) and can confirm they definitely add some goodness.

I've read The Rev's book and there's a lot of great info in there, although I use more of a Coot's Mix for my grow. It's an other organic, peat based medium, although I'm starting some experiments that may have me moving to a different base soon.

@StoneOtter has had some experience and killer results with TLO so maybe he can weigh in with his thoughts as you get started.

Looking forward to following your grow. Good luck!
Thank you Azimuth for you reply to our thread. I was starting to think I was alone out here besides all my friends and family that I’m thankful for (that help me out). On that note, happy thanks giving!
I basically am going for it full on right off the bat because I’m afraid that if I don’t do it right the first time I won’t be able to step it up in the future. I got all this equipment and was like how do I use it and how can I do this successfully. Basically, because I got all the big lights I had problems hanging lights and ventilation lol. So I was screwed off the bat. After a rigorous planning and installation process that I headed myself. It all went in smoothly and you can see how it looks now, with the season changes I just have to adjust my temp and humidity using what I have to maintain an ideal climate. Not too difficult because it’s all connected to the central ac and heat in the house as the lung room. Temps have been cooler lately because we are going into winter and I am experimenting with how hot I can make my temps my leaving the doors closed during the day and o make the veg tent have a higher temp and therefore faster growth and or metabolism for the soil microbeasties.
The space is like one 10x20 room with 2 tents 1 2x2.5 and 1 5x5. Plus I have the nutrient closet in that room and space to add drying in the future. The fish tank is also in there. I want to fill that room with plants and create an ideal humidity of 50 % constantly in the entire lung room would be nice for the quality of air. Using humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
The other room is about 20x20 with a rectangle taken out for a bedroom (8x10) and 2 closets, both being used for storage. Closets are 4x3.5 and 4x 3. The bathroom is connected with drain/water connections plus a tub for cleaning materials where I have connected a diverted to the r/o machine and a flexible hose so I can wash in the tub.
I am also using the outside of my house to garden, last year I built a 4x8 raises bed with cedar planks and cinder block corners. I dug it about 2 feet into the ground and the sides come up about a foot and a half. That is filled with a soil mixture that I poured dry all purpose (Espoma) tomatotone on this summer and had a bounty of tomatoes. Planted about 25 plants from Clone and had about 20 massive productive tomato plants. Best tomatoes I ever had. Also, I used pots and planted things in them later in the season and had smaller success but did not care for them like the plants in the raised bed. I also created a landscape bed for trees and shrubs on the side of my house and have decided to not dig anymore on my property lol. It is too much of a hassle. I would much rather use pots and raised beds. My current project outside is to create a compost system, build another 4x8 living soil raised bed using grassroots fabric living soil liner pots in tan color. They have a pvc frame and are awesome and easy way to build a raised bed. I already have the bed just have to get the pvc and fill it. Going to do this ASAP because I want it to be really cooked before early spring when I need to plant because of my shorter seasonal weather on the east coast. If all goes right I will have 2 ready to use 4x8 raised beds next season to grow an abundance of food and medicinal herbs for our community and family. There are a few farms near me specializing in medicinal herbs that are really cool and they do vermicompost. Probably a wealth of knowledge. I go to the local csa farms for compost and mulch they give it to my for free because I volunteer there. Looking to intern at the herb farm this summer too. Would be an awesome learning experience. Long story short, I’m blessed to have this space and have assembled this. Can only thank my family and those that have came before that I have learned from.

That brings me to the first time I ever grew and also the last. I was 16, grew in my closet (150 watt hps) 2 plants 2 gallon pots, autoflower and no ventilation. Running 3 part fox farm and ocean forest soil . Watering with tap water. Germinated in paper towel and planted them in 1 gallon pots as autoflower they grew until they were ready to harvest, took a few months and than I dried them in my closet. I smokes every part of the plant. Later that year I did not grow after that first grow, I got raised by the police and they came in with no warrant, made me throw out all my weed paraphernalia. I had the grow set up and tons of weed smoking stuff and I mean like a truly irreplaceable collection from when I was young and they made me throw it all away after searching my entire house and room. It was fucked up. To this day my family is effected by it and I wouldn’t have had it any way because it made me stronger and now I strive for more and accomplished many of the goals I set out to achieve since I was younger. Now that things are legalized my family is no longer afraid and we are allowed to do this. Thankfully I will take advantage of the mew laws and this is going to help me a lot. Money saved is money earned. My plan is to give it all away to myself and the community for free like a charity and I want to make a difference in how people get their herb by teaching them how to grow and showing them what putting love into your plants can get you. I have a strong passion for cannabis because it helps me very day and I will achieve my goal of having the highest quality for myself and the ones I love. Praise jah ❤… I am now 22 years old and ready to grow!! I have been blessed with perfect timing my whole live in many ways and the legalization is one of them got my education for free on the excelsior scholarship and graduated top of my class from business school after transferring from a community college. God bless my mother and sister who saw me through the entire process and my best friends who helped me through it all. It was a hard time going through school but it was meant for me and I had the best time ever. Between college and high school and my time in both I feel like I have the best life ever. Bad ass longboarding biking friends family and cannabis. The best combination. Now the pursuit of knowledge and happiness is under way, although it has been the whole time my whole family is prospering and soon we will all see the rewards of hard work and gods blessings.

As far as the fish water that is awesome, I would love to learn about how you make it work. One of my goals is to make an aquaponics system too. I’m sure I will have a learning curve. Luckily, my friend haloed me set up my planted tank with guppies and a algae eater. Plus some little shrimp lol. Their all babies and very cute right now and I will show pictures of all the things I have now following this post. Next challenge is setting up the worm farm because my soil is cooking with out any worms in it and I wanna put some in there to help the micro life form and thrive. We will certainly see how the grow goes and don’t worry, I will nail it! Already got 100% germination rates with all 4 strains and the sprouts look awesome! Hoping to keep things clean and organized and follow the revs advice to keep them happy. Also using my Intuition and the help of my friend to do the right thing for the babies.

I would love to see your set up and hear how you do it, I will check out your posts ASAP. Wish I could try some of your herb bet it’s awesome!!!

I would love to hear from @StoneOtter . My current question is what to do now that I need to transplant and how wet should I keep the soil that I am cooking in the tumblers. I think the answers are to follow the revs instructions on transplant and just wet enough.

Thank you everyone and I will post an update soon with pictures and notes on the process. Hint hint… I germinated the seeds and they are all healthy 100 percent germination rates !!

Thank you all for everything, the support is awesome!!!!⚡⚡⚡

Well I'm jealous, wow.
I lost all my equipment after the fire.
Seeing everything you have ready to go reminds me of my workshop.
Took me years to get all my equipment.
I can't wait to see everything in action.:popcorn:
Bring on the beans,hehe.
Happy growing my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you for the kind words. How did you have a fire? Like the cause, it took me about 2 years to get all this set up lol. Very fun and hard process but really cool all in all. Can’t wait to use it. Just germinated and built my soil can’t wait to update you with the deeets. Thank you for the support.
On the topic of staying safe I just gotta pray the scorpions don’t find me. Much love praise jah ❤️
Would love to hear about your workshop and I bet the flowers you made were even better!

Lesson of the day (to self): let it go , praise jahthe good herb makes us happy and think about the meaning of life

Happy danksgiving!

Let’s summarize all that has happened since the last time I posted on here and before I responded to the good people.
I sprouted my seeds in the flower tent under the hlg 350 r on a table that’s about 3 and a half feet tall. Lights on full blast and another hlg 350 on the other side of the tent. Temps were a little cold to start like 60-70 but when I added the other light and a small humidifier I got it to like 73 day time and 63 night time and like 30 percent humidity but I’m working on raising that to like 50 but no more. I got 100 percent germination rates and they all look healthy, some are short some are tall about 50/50 ratio. Maybe those are my males to females hopefully because that would be perfect. I plan on separating the males into my 2x2.5 gorilla and collecting their pollen. Does this sound like a good idea? I will post a picture with the details of my germination. Also testing the temp in my 5x5 for veg when I transplant these and the temp is looking like a perfect 77 with the doors closed and I’m gunna get a hunidifier because the humidity is low like 30 percent. Want 50 percent ideally, especially at night. I set up worm farm/compost tea tent and moved it out of the closet and next to the 4x8. Than I moved all the big bags of amendments into the closet. Freeing up room on the white racks, where I want to get 4 more sets of led lights strips to grow more microgreens at once. (Doubling my capacity)! Also I got jars and a label machine to keep all the amendments fresh and mix up my layering mixes, tea blend and spikes, as per the revs recipes. The shelf is also installed in the worm farm and soil tent. The only thing I need to set up now is the 5 tier stacked worm farm and we’re off tot he races also I have to water my soil and tomorrow I’m going to transplant the seedlings into 3 inch pots. And mulch them , possibly put alfalfa meal as a top dress too. May help them a lot to grow like crazy under that 680 watt light at 77 degrees. Mainly don’t want to dry the pots out too fast yet, want to maintain a decent balance of moisture but we will see when I transplant how things are. Main thing is I don’t want to stress them out so I might keep them in the flower tent u til they are in the 1 gallon pots because I don’t want the fragile roots to dry out too fast and for the plant to worm through adapting to a new environment until they are stronger and in larger pots because of water retention.
I also mixed the soil and set up the fish tank both were a beautiful process and I could not have done both without the help of my good friend dr. j, for staying up for 2 nights in a row with me to get it done. I salute you soldier, praise jah. Buffalo soldier that is. We are on our way to a successful grow ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for tuning in and I will keep you all posted. Happy Danksgiving!❤️

10D48B10-F3B7-4290-BFB0-1D99F60E4F31.jpeg

43B3C88D-A4A7-415D-B857-B07E601142CC.jpeg

663F2990-3020-49F9-B6FC-AF6C9DC9388E.jpeg

B4E902A0-7E9D-4295-B500-00FAFE397A3C.jpeg

833A6F7B-F327-4024-A7AD-EDF04A11EC9B.jpeg

80BD0D92-D6D6-4097-8827-44547C83E03E.jpeg

4E378941-734C-423C-89DB-68D14572530C.jpeg

51D86DC6-F595-432A-AB03-895B5555A4B8.jpeg

7209C428-13CD-4FBE-B21B-E15ECF8637D9.jpeg

398C4300-8740-4E1A-BF3B-E23C55B695F9.jpeg

Let’s summarize all that has happened since the last time I posted on here and before I responded to the good people.
I sprouted my seeds in the flower tent under the hlg 350 r on a table that’s about 3 and a half feet tall. Lights on full blast and another hlg 350 on the other side of the tent. Temps were a little cold to start like 60-70 but when I added the other light and a small humidifier I got it to like 73 day time and 63 night time and like 30 percent humidity but I’m working on raising that to like 50 but no more. I got 100 percent germination rates and they all look healthy, some are short some are tall about 50/50 ratio. Maybe those are my males to females hopefully because that would be perfect. I plan on separating the males into my 2x2.5 gorilla and collecting their pollen. Does this sound like a good idea? I will post a picture with the details of my germination. Also testing the temp in my 5x5 for veg when I transplant these and the temp is looking like a perfect 77 with the doors closed and I’m gunna get a hunidifier because the humidity is low like 30 percent. Want 50 percent ideally, especially at night. I set up worm farm/compost tea tent and moved it out of the closet and next to the 4x8. Than I moved all the big bags of amendments into the closet. Freeing up room on the white racks, where I want to get 4 more sets of led lights strips to grow more microgreens at once. (Doubling my capacity)! Also I got jars and a label machine to keep all the amendments fresh and mix up my layering mixes, tea blend and spikes, as per the revs recipes. The shelf is also installed in the worm farm and soil tent. The only thing I need to set up now is the 5 tier stacked worm farm and we’re off tot he races also I have to water my soil and tomorrow I’m going to transplant the seedlings into 3 inch pots. And mulch them , possibly put alfalfa meal as a top dress too. May help them a lot to grow like crazy under that 680 watt light at 77 degrees. Mainly don’t want to dry the pots out too fast yet, want to maintain a decent balance of moisture but we will see when I transplant how things are. Main thing is I don’t want to stress them out so I might keep them in the flower tent u til they are in the 1 gallon pots because I don’t want the fragile roots to dry out too fast and for the plant to worm through adapting to a new environment until they are stronger and in larger pots because of water retention.
I also mixed the soil and set up the fish tank both were a beautiful process and I could not have done both without the help of my good friend dr. j, for staying up for 2 nights in a row with me to get it done. I salute you soldier, praise jah. Buffalo soldier that is. We are on our way to a successful grow ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for tuning in and I will keep you all posted. Happy Danksgiving!❤️

10D48B10-F3B7-4290-BFB0-1D99F60E4F31.jpeg

43B3C88D-A4A7-415D-B857-B07E601142CC.jpeg

663F2990-3020-49F9-B6FC-AF6C9DC9388E.jpeg

B4E902A0-7E9D-4295-B500-00FAFE397A3C.jpeg

833A6F7B-F327-4024-A7AD-EDF04A11EC9B.jpeg

80BD0D92-D6D6-4097-8827-44547C83E03E.jpeg

4E378941-734C-423C-89DB-68D14572530C.jpeg

51D86DC6-F595-432A-AB03-895B5555A4B8.jpeg

7209C428-13CD-4FBE-B21B-E15ECF8637D9.jpeg

398C4300-8740-4E1A-BF3B-E23C55B695F9.jpeg

7D023C2E-E97A-4EDF-923D-CC9D2DB93888.jpeg

33FC66F5-AD1A-4CB0-B33F-DC47AF4BFAEB.jpeg

1F3D86D7-FDA4-4B3C-BF86-6E407A967B56.jpeg

A74E20F9-2F79-41DE-B742-F7443D2BB611.jpeg

DDA10612-ACCC-4B91-958B-F86574BFB2FD.jpeg

C69A7119-8CEF-4951-8B2C-774CBD6976A9.jpeg

76747218-8FFB-4EA5-95BC-45AD1CAE8051.jpeg

E9DC66D3-0768-4999-82B2-B2ED3B2D648B.jpeg

7BEA42F9-82B3-4C88-B3A2-3F8DFAC99B2D.jpeg

56614565-DFF7-4F32-9E0B-FF5BB147915C.jpeg

Thank you for the kind words. How did you have a fire? Like the cause, it took me about 2 years to get all this set up lol. Very fun and hard process but really cool all in all. Can’t wait to use it. Just germinated and built my soil can’t wait to update you with the deeets. Thank you for the support.
On the topic of staying safe I just gotta pray the scorpions don’t find me. Much love praise jah ❤️
Would love to hear about your workshop and I bet the flowers you made were even better!

Lesson of the day (to self): let it go , praise jahthe good herb makes us happy and think about the meaning of life

Happy danksgiving!
My bran new OfficialWEEGrow light blew up set the house on fire .
Read this thread.
I ran 3 rooms enough equipment for 60 plants plus a clone room.
Fire department flooded the place and insurance company threw out everything fek fek.
Make sure you have smoke detectors and a big fire extinguisher please. :Namaste:
Be careful Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

I would love to hear from @StoneOtter . My current question is what to do now that I need to transplant and how wet should I keep the soil that I am cooking in the tumblers. I think the answers are to follow the revs instructions on transplant and just wet enough.
Hey TO, love your setup! You worked your brain off putting all that together!

Potting up is important and I do it 2 or 3 times for root development and control of water to keep fungus gnats from taking hold. So yes moisture of it all is important. I try my best to use the rules Emilya created in her watering tutorials in my signature below.

The soil in your tumblers, that's where I take a fistfull and squeeze, open my hand and look for the soil to kind of stay together but not really. Sorry no pic. The clump can fall apart but stay in pieces that you can easily tell were a ball of soil in your fist a moment ago. Note, I will use extra microbe water to give it a bump when I have it especially lactobacillic acid (i have that around).

I grew some Revs genetics last grow. Chunky Cherry Thai and Dark Matter were part. Both stellar cultivars! Oh my! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the flavors and high of them! I'll be back for more of his offerings!

I made some mistakes with the soil recipe. Understanding what pulverized, ground, powdered, pelletized, and prilled, means and finding the input in that can be daunting to me. Also the importance of dolomite lime not lawn lime or garden lime for magnesium content!

I missed this post the first time so don't be afraid to @me anytime. I'm not the answer to all but I may know a guy. TLO for me!

My bran new OfficialWEEGrow light blew up set the house on fire .
Read this thread.
I ran 3 rooms enough equipment for 60 plants plus a clone room.
Fire department flooded the place and insurance company threw out everything fek fek.
Make sure you have smoke detectors and a big fire extinguisher please. :Namaste:
Be careful Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
That is crazy. I plan on adding fire alarms that send alerts to my phone/ family’s phones, just in case and will get a big extinguisher now. Can’t believe that happened to you. Thankfully you have your life and it looks like the damage was contained. Do you think the company is responsible because their light blew up ?

That’s crazy yield you must have been harvesting a lot what was your intent for the cultivation for personal use? Or to give to others ? (Gifting) I assume both lol. That’s just a large room is why I’m asking, so much potential I’m curious what you were doing with it.

Thank you for the advice. Your looking out might be the difference between disaster and success. Going to get the extinguisher and alarms asap!

That is crazy. I plan on adding fire alarms that send alerts to my phone/ family’s phones, just in case and will get a big extinguisher now. Can’t believe that happened to you. Thankfully you have your life and it looks like the damage was contained. Do you think the company is responsible because their light blew up ?

That’s crazy yield you must have been harvesting a lot what was your intent for the cultivation for personal use? Or to give to others ? (Gifting) I assume both lol. That’s just a large room is why I’m asking, so much potential I’m curious what you were doing with it.

Thank you for the advice. Your looking out might be the difference between disaster and success. Going to get the extinguisher and alarms asap!
I think they are partly responsible as it was their light that blew up.
But I'm partly responsible myself.
Drywall instead of wood and panda film would have prevented the extent of damage.
Fortunately I was right there when it happened.
I got burnt and smoke inhalation trying to put it out before I gave up and called 911.
it was a pretty harrowing experience.

I made medical products ( health and beauty) from my harvests.
Health aids all non psychoactive.
I had a harvest every 4 weeks for production purposes.
I also made butter and chocolate for all my friends.
It was popular AF.
I did give away a lot though.
Now I use RSO it's a life saver, changed my life.

Did you see the extinguisher that mounts right in the room?
Brilliant idea if you have the ability to mount it.
Don't let it happen in you house my friend

Stay safe
Bill

Days 1-14, starting with the seed soak and than kept constantly moist in soil until germinated (hlg 350, 12/12). Temp 60-73 and 40%rn. Because of sprouting on a cool temperature and low humidity the plants looked healthy and grew slowly hecause if the low temps. Than, transplanted into 3 inch pots and put into veg tent (680w) on 14/10 light cycle. After the transplant they started showing signs of stress because of the change in environment, going from 350-680 watts and 60-85 degrees during the day with 50%rh. They got stressed because I watered them with fish tank water. I used a little fish tank water with my bottled mineral water and the ppm was 100 and ph 6.5. I also inoculated the water with micro fungi and SNS209 for IPM. The next day they showed signs of stress because the leaves were crinkled and there is a slight burn especially on the sativa dominant strain. I will water today using nothing but plain mineral water at around 70° and continue with the SNS209 inoculation to ward off spider mites, whiteflies, fungus gnats, thrips, root aphids and larvae. Growing is all about learning and in the end it comes down to having a nice low stress environment that is allowing your medium to dry out in the proper amount of time while maintaining the proper environment for the plant as far as temperature and humidity goes. Also it is important to water your plant with the correct water. I made the mistake of giving these young seedlings powerful water to early thinking that it would make them grow faster but really it just makes them grow slower. If I did not inoculate it with the extra fish water I believe that it would be showing less signs of stress right now. The rev recommended not to feed them anything for 10 days and I pretty much fed them on the 10th day and that was my issue. But don’t worry I am working on my living water set up and will have everything dialed in soon. This is how we learn and become a better grower at least we started off with a strong foundation and understand the basis of how the water and the environment affects the plant. With this experience I’m sure I will be a better grower. Everyone let me know what you think

A619BEB1-7D58-4787-9564-D26D560CDB2F.jpeg

28D23F58-F9DA-4578-9E94-90201FD4F86D.jpeg

37D5F258-BC50-452E-AE3D-80A47D6AC19E.jpeg

785931A0-19FE-4A9B-AE21-473C476B053C.jpeg

47C90D35-3F1E-42CC-A3F9-D48EB90F584C.jpeg

8A6AC725-696B-4599-8B68-69354E154B70.jpeg

27FDE7D7-C94A-4583-AABE-AA830A8AB8D8.jpeg

3913C759-8FEE-4C3B-A860-1E183B5EC1CF.jpeg

I think they are partly responsible as it was their light that blew up.
But I'm partly responsible myself.
Drywall instead of wood and panda film would have prevented the extent of damage.
Fortunately I was right there when it happened.
I got burnt and smoke inhalation trying to put it out before I gave up and called 911.
it was a pretty harrowing experience.

I made medical products ( health and beauty) from my harvests.
Health aids all non psychoactive.
I had a harvest every 4 weeks for production purposes.
I also made butter and chocolate for all my friends.
It was popular AF.
I did give away a lot though.
Now I use RSO it's a life saver, changed my life.

Did you see the extinguisher that mounts right in the room?
Brilliant idea if you have the ability to mount it.
Don't let it happen in you house my friend

Stay safe
Bill
God bless you Bill for bringing those amazing products and trying so hard and overcoming such hardship in the process of bringing this good herb to the people and yourself. Thank you Bill, much love ❤️ Can’t wait to make some of that awesome stuff myself one day!

God bless you Bill for bringing those amazing products and trying so hard and overcoming such hardship in the process of bringing this good herb to the people and yourself. Thank you Bill, much love ❤️ Can’t wait to make some of that awesome stuff myself one day!
Hey Tractor hope you are having a good day my friend.
Quick question.
The little trays of seeds, did you fill them yourself with soil?
When you pop them out to uppot them won't the soil all fall apart damaging the roots?
Just curious what you do there.

Stay safe
Bill

I actually cut each one out and then individually flipped it really carefully caught the soil that fell out of each one with a spoon and then carefully put it in the new container surrounding it with soil. It was quite the time intensive and careful process but luckily all the routes seem to not get damaged. If I let the seeds grow a little longer the roots may have filled out those cells and also if I had moisten the soil better they would have held together upon transplant. I basically just took scissors and cut each square out and transplanted them one at a time LOL

Back
Top Bottom