Attempting A TLO Grow: East Coast

I don't disagree with any of that including the fact that what we use the shorthand of "over watering" to describe a set of conditions that really have more to do with insufficient air In the medium.

I do think, however, that it takes some experience to know the problem you are looking at and what is needed to correct it.

I went to transplant today and I noticed my “organic mechanics” hardwood bark mulch was infested with what looks like spider mites. Can anyone tell me what these look like. I immediately put it back and scrapped the first plant I went to transplant. It was a weak one anyways. Although I’m sad it had to go. Here are some pictures please let me know what you think!

681ADF31-222A-4BFE-8577-C475923B3F6F.png

B2B1D0CB-D747-44A4-8102-3D23E4EF2B74.png

8443DA2C-6251-4B2B-BE49-BDFFA91E2B57.png

8BE574C1-BDC8-4FDE-9742-9270B1790E2B.png

5EE6462B-792E-4576-96BC-5F554B2F53E5.png

0AE1049D-B64A-4383-B7A2-F84FD397013C.png

02864BFD-FDE9-44C7-8614-3D2FA9430695.png

I just looked up the predator mites again and put guys appear to be right about it looking more like a predator mite. I was scared to use it because there are so many of them in the hardwood bark mulch. Should I use it on my plants? As the mulch layer, they look like predator mites but I’m not sure. Let me know what you think. I could always get a different mulch or do a living cover crop.

C3A0C54B-727A-4796-9517-E5126D8AACDA.png

I just looked up the predator mites again and put guys appear to be right about it looking more like a predator mite. I was scared to use it because there are so many of them in the hardwood bark mulch. Should I use it on my plants? As the mulch layer, they look like predator mites but I’m not sure. Let me know what you think. I could always get a different mulch or do a living cover crop.

C3A0C54B-727A-4796-9517-E5126D8AACDA.png
really need help deciding to use this mulch or not if anyone can please let me know what they think? its called organic mechanics mulch and it seems great but the mites in it also seem like positive mites so I'm not sure if its a healthy part of the food soil web or if its not good

really need help deciding to use this mulch or not if anyone can please let me know what they think? its called organic mechanics mulch and it seems great but the mites in it also seem like positive mites so I'm not sure if its a healthy part of the food soil web or if its not good
I'm so sorry my friend I'm of no help.
I couldn't tell one from the other.
Rule of thumb is when in doubt don't let it near your garden. :Namaste:
Anyone able to help here?
@Rexer @FelipeBlu @Carcass @Tokin Roll @West Hippie
Any ideas?

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks for the tag, Bill, but I'm no help either...the only bugs I've had are aphids, caterpillars, and soil gnats...
I don't think I'd let those near my plants till I had a positive ID on them though...

their in such poor shap I’m still going to transplant them in a few days, when you see how they look tonorrow your gunna be shocked. Not that bat but not good either. Their definitely hungry and need to be transplanted. Can’t wait to germinate seeds in my tlo soil now that it finished cooking and hopefully they like that a lot more.

Hey guys, I was pretty tired after work today and I pretty much just spent time developing my plans for the future and reaching out to a few cannaprenuers and gardeners in my area. I want to update everyone on the set up and also transplant because the mulch arrived but it seems like the bag is pretty small and I might not have enough for all the plants although I probably will. Well give that a shot soon. The worm farm and fish tank need maintenance and also the propaganda and for some reason my mind has been leading me to want to find a woman that is here to help me in my life but I think I already have one and that’s my mother. Until I find the right person I have to stay focused on my goals and not get distracted by the pursuit of pleasure. I need to make a difference to n this world by teaching people to do what I do and how it makes me fell and why I do it. I think there are people in this world that can benefit from being able to garden and one day set up a grow space indoors and potentially grow their own cannabis. It is fun and rewarding, most people would not do it because they don’t care about cannabis and their worlds don’t revolve around it but I think there are a select grow up of individuals that do love cannabis and it can be very harmful to their lives. For example, before cannabis was legal in my state I was subject to cannabis laws and occasionally had to deal with them. As a young person, it thought me that the system was corrupt and it was just to extract money from people and to coat the pockets of the government and lawyers. Sure I had a good lawyer but it was expensive as as a kid who was already trying to get ahead did I really deserve a ticket for weed no. Because weed was illegal people young and old sought to make money from it illegally and I’ve seen many people in my area make a lot of money from it, even people close to me. Because weed was illegal I was raided as a teenager because I was growing pot in my closet. They told me to throw all my stuff out and if I got it in the morning the police would arrest me. Traumatizing my family forever, from that point on I was never allowed to smoke pot in my mothers eyes. My best friend was the one who got together with my group of friends that I longboarded with and they called the cops. I learned this a year later from one of my other friends that was the only person the caller told. I ended up getting a degree in bsusiness and the other kid dropped out of high school in the 10th grade. I think it’s still possibly for him to make it because he was a very kind and talented individual with many interest and a great sense of humor and maybe to be friends with me you have to be a special type of person and I don’t even realize. That’s why I’m having trouble relating people now a days because I don’t feel like they care about my mission but I know they do. I just have to make my dreams a reality and that people will see. Kindness and generosity are going to be the first pillars of my business to teach people how to garden and show them what’s possible. I know my story is pretty deep and impactful but I plan on using this grow set up to the best of my ability and garden as productively possible while helping as many people as I can along the way. Who’s that Pokémon! Can’t wait to see what I experience along the way so far I’ve already gained so much enrichment and I’m going to tell you all about that too later. Like I got my fish tank for free, I have a friend that helped me when my other friend wasn’t there for me because he is busy. Through them my entire life changed because I started hanging out with different people and I guess your life is really just the people you associate yourself with. That is why the more people and the clearer your mission the better. We need to seek like minded people that want to learn and create for themselves, family and community. I got a ton of book for free from the owner of the hydro shop, he let me raid an abandoned publishing company with thousands of books and I selected some of the most interesting and personally enriching books I never imagined I would possess. On top of that I have a top notch grow set up and am linked up with the employees and workers at they hydro shop. The entire community is open to me entering with anything that I want to teach people. The first thing I did when I went to the even was talk to people about my growing style and I discovered that everyone found it cool but it was alot to talk about and explain although I could do it. I would love to have a business just teaching people how to do what I do or want to do lol. I ended up getting a sick juicer and blender and was able to go vegetarian and I love that lifestyle. Now I want to grow microgreens, mushrooms and all sorts of fruits and vegetables in my garden that I plan of further expanding. I will continue to work until I have everything I want to achieve accomplished and looking back on the year I think I did a pretty good job. I know that this year is going to hold crazy blessings for me because I am going to see them every day and define my mission clearly so people can understand me. Making yourself understood is very imposter otherwise nobody will know what your talking about. I have to know myself in order to succeed. If the game is in your head that you have to know your head in order to succeed. I will continue to evolve on this journey and I can’t wait to show you all what is going on. Also do you all watch YouTube because I really want to start making videos, I already made a few and would love to make more talking about the passion of cannabis and gardening has to cover the world and the individual. Thank you all peace and love

Hey guys, I was pretty tired after work today and I pretty much just spent time developing my plans for the future and reaching out to a few cannaprenuers and gardeners in my area. I want to update everyone on the set up and also transplant because the mulch arrived but it seems like the bag is pretty small and I might not have enough for all the plants although I probably will. Well give that a shot soon. The worm farm and fish tank need maintenance and also the propaganda and for some reason my mind has been leading me to want to find a woman that is here to help me in my life but I think I already have one and that’s my mother. Until I find the right person I have to stay focused on my goals and not get distracted by the pursuit of pleasure. I need to make a difference to n this world by teaching people to do what I do and how it makes me fell and why I do it. I think there are people in this world that can benefit from being able to garden and one day set up a grow space indoors and potentially grow their own cannabis. It is fun and rewarding, most people would not do it because they don’t care about cannabis and their worlds don’t revolve around it but I think there are a select grow up of individuals that do love cannabis and it can be very harmful to their lives. For example, before cannabis was legal in my state I was subject to cannabis laws and occasionally had to deal with them. As a young person, it thought me that the system was corrupt and it was just to extract money from people and to coat the pockets of the government and lawyers. Sure I had a good lawyer but it was expensive as as a kid who was already trying to get ahead did I really deserve a ticket for weed no. Because weed was illegal people young and old sought to make money from it illegally and I’ve seen many people in my area make a lot of money from it, even people close to me. Because weed was illegal I was raided as a teenager because I was growing pot in my closet. They told me to throw all my stuff out and if I got it in the morning the police would arrest me. Traumatizing my family forever, from that point on I was never allowed to smoke pot in my mothers eyes. My best friend was the one who got together with my group of friends that I longboarded with and they called the cops. I learned this a year later from one of my other friends that was the only person the caller told. I ended up getting a degree in bsusiness and the other kid dropped out of high school in the 10th grade. I think it’s still possibly for him to make it because he was a very kind and talented individual with many interest and a great sense of humor and maybe to be friends with me you have to be a special type of person and I don’t even realize. That’s why I’m having trouble relating people now a days because I don’t feel like they care about my mission but I know they do. I just have to make my dreams a reality and that people will see. Kindness and generosity are going to be the first pillars of my business to teach people how to garden and show them what’s possible. I know my story is pretty deep and impactful but I plan on using this grow set up to the best of my ability and garden as productively possible while helping as many people as I can along the way. Who’s that Pokémon! Can’t wait to see what I experience along the way so far I’ve already gained so much enrichment and I’m going to tell you all about that too later. Like I got my fish tank for free, I have a friend that helped me when my other friend wasn’t there for me because he is busy. Through them my entire life changed because I started hanging out with different people and I guess your life is really just the people you associate yourself with. That is why the more people and the clearer your mission the better. We need to seek like minded people that want to learn and create for themselves, family and community. I got a ton of book for free from the owner of the hydro shop, he let me raid an abandoned publishing company with thousands of books and I selected some of the most interesting and personally enriching books I never imagined I would possess. On top of that I have a top notch grow set up and am linked up with the employees and workers at they hydro shop. The entire community is open to me entering with anything that I want to teach people. The first thing I did when I went to the even was talk to people about my growing style and I discovered that everyone found it cool but it was alot to talk about and explain although I could do it. I would love to have a business just teaching people how to do what I do or want to do lol. I ended up getting a sick juicer and blender and was able to go vegetarian and I love that lifestyle. Now I want to grow microgreens, mushrooms and all sorts of fruits and vegetables in my garden that I plan of further expanding. I will continue to work until I have everything I want to achieve accomplished and looking back on the year I think I did a pretty good job. I know that this year is going to hold crazy blessings for me because I am going to see them every day and define my mission clearly so people can understand me. Making yourself understood is very imposter otherwise nobody will know what your talking about. I have to know myself in order to succeed. If the game is in your head that you have to know your head in order to succeed. I will continue to evolve on this journey and I can’t wait to show you all what is going on. Also do you all watch YouTube because I really want to start making videos, I already made a few and would love to make more talking about the passion of cannabis and gardening has to cover the world and the individual. Thank you all peace and love
Hello @Tractor Organics hope you are well my friend.
I'm sorry to here you had such a hard time from the cops.
Can't wait to see your videos.
Hope you have a great year.

Stay safe
Bill

Hello @Tractor Organics hope you are well my friend.
I'm sorry to here you had such a hard time from the cops.
Can't wait to see your videos.
Hope you have a great year.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you bill happy new year!!! I’ll definitely post the link here, posting for you guys last night and documenting the process is currently one of the highlights of my life so I’m definitely gunna keep going! Everything is ok now I just thought I would share some info on how I got into this. Cannabis just makes me feel great and I can’t wait till I have my own home grown supply and can teach other too! How was your night?

Thank you bill happy new year!!! I’ll definitely post the link here, posting for you guys last night and documenting the process is currently one of the highlights of my life so I’m definitely gunna keep going! Everything is ok now I just thought I would share some info on how I got into this. Cannabis just makes me feel great and I can’t wait till I have my own home grown supply and can teach other too! How was your night?
Hehe I got stoned and fell asleep. :rofl:
Hope everything works out for you my friend.
Love your enthusiasm.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom