Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Nice weights coming in Jaga. Congrats, you deserve it.

Good Day weed Jaga my friend. As we all have said don't worry and let them grow. You had a great harvest. I've been way to busy and we just got back from a Mother Earth News Fair down in Albany OR. It was a great information fair for homesteaders and gardens. If any of you have a chance to get to one do it. It is everything organic for growing both plants and animals.

Sorry I haven't been around much but you are in our thought and prayers buddy. Hugs to you and Paddi. :circle-of-love:

Nice weights coming in Jaga. Congrats,you deserve it.
Thanks Reg,, I need to grow a consistently strong cola monster,,but until then I will be marking this as a big improvement my grinder is black with oil:thumb:
Good Day weed Jaga my friend. As we all have said don't worry and let them grow. You had a great harvest. I've been way to busy and we just got back from a Mother Earth News Fair down in Albany OR. It was a great information fair for homesteaders and gardens. If any of you have a chance to get to one do it. It is everything organic for growing both plants and animals.

Sorry I haven't been around much but you are in our thought and prayers buddy. Hugs to you and Paddi. :circle-of-love:
Great to see you Beemerbill :circle-of-love:
I bet that really was a treat,,,I can only imagine the ideas that were swapped ,, you as well are in our thoughts a lot thank you for passing by :thumb:
ll in all I have 3 Organic strains to smoke for some time you pick the right moments t say Hello:thumb:
Love to and you take care :thanks::passitleft::geek::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Ditto. Great harvest Brother J!
Did I mention the Haze is my fav at the moment :thumb::thanks:
I will try to start an get some more time aside
I also prematurely sprouted a seed :blushsmile:its a bubble gum from 710 genetics
But i still have half a crop let,, will it be alright on 12/12?

Love it when a harvest comes in. Then it get depressing looking at a plantless spot tho..... Keepem Green

Congratulations on a successful and bountiful harvest Jaga. May many more follow. Very decent take there. :bravo:

Love it when a harvest comes in. Then it get depressing looking at a plantless spot tho..... Keepem Green
Me too and what you said about the missing spot:thumb:
Thanks for passing brother:circle-of-love:

Congratulations on a successful and bountiful harvest Jaga. May many more follow. Very decent take there. :bravo:
Hey Sweets I need to start moving around a bit more 420 style I need more info :circle-of-love:
And thanks plus so do I many more :thumb:

Morning Jaga!
Morning Cajun Celt :thumb:
:surf:I dont remember Exactly what you said about running after the Haze each morning:thumb:I do its changed my whole outlook on Sativa :cheer:My tum feels as though it is singing a sweet melody;)But my freaking Extreme Q glass elbow joint has broken so I have to Sliff it :volcano-smiley:I have a lil dry herb burner from Atmos but its only a tiny toot for me as I still have good lungs:circle-of-love:But I dont wanna damage em any more these days,,,as Ganaja is becoming a sideline religion for me :thumb: ]

Hey Brother Have a Great Week :high-five:
hey cronic budstar we did as it goes:thumb:with the energy the Haze seems to give me ,,we went to the Capital for a day out :thumb:I felt like a teenager again :slide::slide::slide:its the most watched place on earth with all the surveillance equipment,,so I used the parks to smoke in an we chuffed right through till late,,can you imagine we was talking to one of the Anonymous crew he had a big fly pitch an he was saying how they had listening equipment in certain places along the roads:volcano-smiley:They even had the devices record certain things:goodjob: the game is always changing we need an end to the old laws on consumption and soon :cheer:Hope you have a great week my brother from Hawaii :420:

My last plant was first harvested at the top these are some PIX of her after her topping and then onto her harvest an finally her Reveg:thumb:
DSC_0963_1_.JPG
DSC_09729.JPG
DSC_09749.JPG
DSC_097610.JPG

I also popped another bean a few days back she is a Bubble Gum from 710 genetics:love:
DSC_097813.JPG

I installed one CFL over her now,,and I am only running on 2 LEDs to try promote the new growth in both plants:love:
Jai Jaganatha:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Yeah buddy. Those Hazes are awesome. I'd grow more of them, but some have taken 12 weeks & more to finish. Worth it sometimes.

High CC thats the a reason for me trying to do the reveg the time it takes an all with the small amounts I consistently getting only a touch better time for me is essential :volcano-smiley:
Have a great day I am trying to get about more ,, but I just am having a hard time fitting all in the day :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom