James The 1st First Journal

Don p BP nutes will be ordered this week & stored for flowering. Can't wait to see what they are going to do to my plants during flowering.

just check out all the journals using bpn, the results speak for themselves, what did you order, did you get the 3 part plus bloom booster or did you go from something else, the prices are brilliant but the delivery is the highest cost, it would be great if they had an outlet over here, but as its 1bloke bottling and packing it then i dont think it will ever happen anytime soon, corey is a top bloke so if you have any questions about bpn then drop him an email via his site and he will get back to you and answer any questions, i know you will be chuffed with the results when you get it, everyone who uses it recomends it, its cheaper than other brands and works better, i wont use nothing else now, so im putting money away for my next order as money is tight at the moment, but after i seen the results myself it told me its the way to go

I'm going with the 2 part grow & bloom with the bloom booster. Yea shipping is a little high but hey it could be worse.

i agree, the shipping is worth it, you could pay more than that for nutrients, but at least now you know your getting exactly what the plants need, just remember dont use the guide on the back of the bottles, use the guide on the web site as the guide corey has put on his site that you can download has been designed just for these plants, corey has tested everything and came up with the best feeding guide for these plants, so go with the online guide and not the guide on the back off the bottle, you only add small amounts to a gallon of water so it last a good while, what i do is fill a 2ltr pop bottle and then i know thats half a gallon, so if it says add 10ml per gallon, then i just add 5ml per 2ltr bottle as it works out at roughly half a gallon,

the us gallon and uk gallon is different amounts, the us gallon is smaller than the uk gallon, as i dont need to mix up a whole gallon of water and nutrients then i just use a 2ltr pop bottle and add half what the schedule says as the 2ltr pop bottles are roughly half a gallon,
another thing to remember is to add each nutrient to the water, dont mix the nutrients together before adding to water, just add them 1 at a time to your water, then feed the plants, i know for a fact you will notice a huge difference when you start using it,

this is what i got with my bpn, i got 4 bottles, i got the grow, micro,bloom, bloom booster, which is the 3part bpn plus bloom booster, what do you get with the 2 part plus bloom booster,

with mine i got 4 bottles, 1 x grow, 1 x micro, 1 x bloom and 1x bloom booster, im not sure how important each one is in terms of growing, drop corey a msg and tell him what you have got and ask him if you need the micro, if you purchased the 2part plus bloom booster then thats all you need as corey wouldnt sell it like that if you needed something else, i know on his site he does the 2part plus bloom booster and 3 part plus bloom booster, not everyone gets the bloom booster but i did as it made sense, plus it lasts ages as you only add a tiny amount to the water each time,

ill have a look on bpn site and see what the 2part says, im sure corey will be able to tell you more, ill see what i can find out, if it was sold as a 2part feed then thats all you need, the bloom booster is a sort of top up for bigger and firmer buds,

mate your ok with what you have ordered, it will b ok so you dont need anything else, you get the grow and the bloom, thats all you need as that works the same as what i ordered, you ordered the 2 tubs plus the bottle of bloom booster, what i got is the 3part which is the 3 different coloured nutrients plus bloom booster, so what you have got will work the same as what i got, so you dont need anything else mate, i never paid for mine so i just got what someone else ordered and paid for and i ended up with the 3part plus bb, so its pretty much the same, so you dont need the micro with what you have got, the 2 you have ordered is all you need, also make sure you use the 2part guide on the site, download it or write it down, follow it exactly, get something like a syringe from the chemist that lets you measure small amounts, tea spoons come in different sizes so you can always go by them, i use a syringe type thing that came with some medicine from the chemist for my kids, so i use that to measure it out as its more exact, plus if i then had problems with nute burn i know i could back off a bit, but since using bpn i have never had any problems and if you follow the guide you can start feeding as soon as the seedling is starting to grow its first set of leaves after the seeds leaves,

you will be chuffed with the results after using bpn

That's what I'm hoping for since I just found out that my 3 tallest plants are females & I see a lot of future bud sites.

congrats on the ladies, i take it you can see the white pistils starting to grow and not the small flower balls of the male, its hard to tell sometimes, people often remove plants and kill them early and chances are some of them where female, some females grow the small pods before putting out the white pistils so people think they are male, from now on i dont remove any plants till i see many of these male pods, until i see them i wont be removing anything, but this time round im using clones from the last round and the others are fem seeds which where free from herbies when i ordered my last 2 autos, i bought one at a time so it meant i got 2 lots of 3 free seeds, so thats what i got going on now, i think herbies head shops is the best place to buy single seeds from, delivery has always been next day for me and their pick and mix range of single seeds is the cheapest i have seen anywhere,

Yea I know. After I was about to trash one of the females but when I actually did find a male among the plants & I could take a first hand close look at it helped me identify the sex of the plants better as well as their physical characteristics. Having that experience will help me with future grows well that & all the info that I'm still picking up & reading from the other journals here.

how come your going to hold off on the nutes till flower, are you giving them anything at the moment or are they living off whats in the soil, if the compost dont say it contains slow release nutes then you will be ok feeding them the day you get the nutes, the earlier you start the bigger they will be, id only hold off if the compost actually says it has slow release nutes in it, if it dont say that then you will be ok to feed with bpn when it comes, it wont cause the plants any problems, it dont take long for these plant to use up all the nutes in the soil, house plant dont use it up that quick, but these plants grow that quick they soon take all the nutrients out the soil

For right now I'm using osmocote plus & I don't want to over do it. I'm going to transplant the bigger plants once my tent gets here & I have it all set up I'm going to do a transplant into 3 gallon pots then start with the new nutes my space is pretty limited at the momment & I have another led panel coming in. The girls are going to love the new grow space since they will be allowed to reach for the stars.

fair enough then, its not worth taking the risk of mixing them, i stopped feeding mine for about 10 days when i switched from one nute to the other, i had no problems with it but i still wanted to give the soil time to use up all the old nutes before giving bpn, you just never know whats going to cause problems when changing nutes, some might have a bad reaction to others,

Going to the hydro store today I'm thinking about picking up some Wiggle Worm, Jamaican Bat Guano & some Happy Frog lawn fertilizer. I plan on doing a transplant of the girls & mixing fome of this in the new pots for them. The tent will be here later today & the new LED panel this weekend or monday the latest so I mat have some time to order some Azomite.

nice mate, looks like your going to have a nice set up, if you have a ratchet light raising thing then make sure you dont try raising the light without supporting it, the weight of the light and you pulling on the ratchet will cause the bar to bend holding the light, i seen it on another journal on here, the grower pulled the cords to raise the light and the weight of the light and him pulling the cords down was to much for the poll holding the light

Back
Top Bottom