Jbonny First Grow Journal, Blue Venom, DWC

Nice and Healthy looking ;) quote I read from @Growingasmile in another post "best things in growing you can practice is patience" which I think is golden ;) I need to remind myself of this a lot ;)

It's not a terrible idea to cut up some paper plates flipped over to cover up most of the net pot around the stem. Helps keep light out of the water and algae off the rooter. Enlarge the center hole as the plant grows. Also it looks like your bucket is white too? Painting it black or wrapping it somehow to block light is going to save some frustration. Those grow lights get thru surprisingly well and all light is bad in the water and roots.

Blue venom sounds cool, does it come out with some blueish colored buds?

It's not a terrible idea to cut up some paper plates flipped over to cover up most of the net pot around the stem. Helps keep light out of the water and algae off the rooter. Enlarge the center hole as the plant grows. Also it looks like your bucket is white too? Painting it black or wrapping it somehow to block light is going to save some frustration. Those grow lights get thru surprisingly well and all light is bad in the water and roots.

Blue venom sounds cool, does it come out with some blueish colored buds?

Thanks for the advice @sativuhhh , I have duct taped the out side of the bucket but I think our right I might go out and get a black bucket instead and change it out with the next water change. I will also try the paper plates:thumb:

Thanks for following along @420BudzFreak and @Dr Vanos

Day 20

The color troubles me I think something is going on. Do you have the leaf issue jpg

how high are your lights and I would search here for yellowing of the leafs

But your newer leafs look better I read somewhere you can not fix the lower leaves get thing good now

found it

Attachments

• marijuana-deficiency-chart.jpg
    marijuana-deficiency-chart.jpg
    587.5 KB · Views: 164
@sativuhhh good call. My ph has spiked way up. I had adjusted it when I put in the nutes to 6 but now it’s way up to 8. I will re adjust and see if that helps.

@420BudzFreak i started feeding 2 weeks ago 1/4 nutes and this past week a around a half. I also have Z9 in there to prevent algae and bad bacteria. Should I be putting something else in.

@plugger i hope it’s just the bottom leaves. The plant seems to be doing a bit better today. I fell the leaves aren’t as droopy.

Back
Top Bottom