Jedi OG Kush Harvested 02/22/11

havent got a clue on the strain, il get a better idea of sativa/indica once the plants start to get a little bigger, and i was thinking about doing a journal but i dont wana start one just yet as i dont know how far im going to be able to get these seedlings, with them taking so long to germinate im wondering if any of them are going to be strong enough, if they manage to make it up a few nodes i probably will, the tallest one is just starting to grow its second set of true leaves, fingers crossed il get a few nice plants soon :morenutes:

runs in and checks the stash..........yep still some blue dream in there.....i am getting ready to harvest 2 MK-ultras and three Chemdog in the next month. any who bad karma go away cause life is too short to worry about haters and all the negative b/s....when you feel it coming towards you run to the garden and behold what you have created, smile and enjoy your garden then go read a good joke and laugh your ass off. if this doesn't make you feel better then there probably isn't anything that can. Bad ass grow buddy keep things green even if it looks like an alien!

Man what a pretty plant you have grown sir...Man im so eager to start my first grow but im still confused on really how to grow them, i understand that there is a Flower time and a veg time but really dont know much else on how to grow them..lol hopefully soon i will get it

Tytyty and my new favorite saying is, "if u plant them, they will grow."
Just a lil advice kfp just put em in soil w/ cfls the real brain work doesnt start until the flower period, and all that basically is, is wen do i water and feed just basically do the rest based on feeling and it shld work i mean cmon nothin special in my grow at all, no co2 no expensive ass nutes just trimmed what didnt look right watered wen it was dry, added miracle grow rose food for flowering, and spent alot of time singing and talking to them with the fan on and door open for circulation and co2.... Well there it is man gl l8rz

Nebody209,
Once again buddy keep doing your thing. Cure your Budd and give a smoke report. please thank you. Touch the Clouds let everyone else figure it out.

Those plants look leafy as all hell...Growmn under CFL or shop lights or T5 possibly. They may be dank if you can strip off all the leafer reefer. Tell you what...throw out that piece of shit grow light and get 2 1000 x Watt EYE Hortilux and a Sun Master to balance things out. A couple pounds of your dank of choice every 8-10 weeks. I grow mine in 3 gallon smart pots with a dehumidifier set to 40% 24-7 and I get connoisseur quality buds people go ape for.

lol n btw guys i never got to give a smoke report because i got pulled over with it in the truck didnt take the grinder with 4 grams or my pipe but took my sak, and my truck. mind you this was right after drying, so wasnt really much to speak of with no cure just sweet dry lemony bud and it was about 2-3 weeks pre-mature aswell but it looked amazing

Back
Top Bottom