Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse Grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA Con

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

Hey Jimmy, well looks like ur into big things atm! Garden is looking good and hope they do you well ;) i dunno what sttain my Bindi is but i hope she can keep up the growth, i just checked lumens on my 400w hps and it was about 800 mote thsn my Mh. So guess ill leave. It for now but need new light for sure.
Anyways good stuff n.ill chat soon.. Smokemup

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

Here we gooooooooooooooooooooo!

027238.JPG
041120.JPG
035154.JPG
040119.JPG
036144.JPG
012806.JPG
017496.JPG

I want a big garden :(

Well i just checked the pics from 10 days ago, wow man they are all growing big buds compared to then. The frost is starting hard now too. They look and feel almost like finished buds but they still have over a month left. This crop will surpass any of my previous for sure.

nice

Well i just checked the pics from 10 days ago, wow man they are all growing big buds compared to then. The frost is starting hard now too. They look and feel almost like finished buds but they still have over a month left. This crop will surpass any of my previous for sure.

Any updated pics? :)

Yeah imma take some in the morning. shit is stinking hard already in week 4... I got some activated charcoal coming soon in the mail. hope it gets here soon because its about to be stupid stinky up in here.

I also went and got some not so organic cha ching from fox farms. This spring I used some of that and some humbolt snow, those buds where so dank and sticky with all that phos, Its just so hard to get a ton of phos organically...

Girl scouts smell weird too lol... kinda like an OG Kush that had an old gym sock and some ginger bread with it in the bag... But hey everyone and their momma seems to love that shit, so i figured I better give it a try. The GSC will definitely lack yield ccompared to say a heavy OG or Chemdawg. But the buds really do look like some killer kills. Mega frosty pretty dense, decently large nugs. Its just the stems dont have tons of buds all over, its sporadic. This winter I think I may just go 100% chemdawg lol.

Lemme know if your GSC comes out club quality :) Would love to hear about it.

Oh and I bet your crib stinks from a mile away :rofl: Hope it all stays low key brotha.

About the organic phos. you can use what I love, and that is 0-8-1 solution grade bat guano by Earth Juice. Great stuff. Always helps me get a nice fade and plumps those colas up in their last weeks.

Looking forward to the pics brotha

Keep in mind they are just in week 4, pretty frosty for then i say.

Well my friends, I must say. Activated carbon works!

I just made some carbon traps for in my greenhouse. The smell is drastically reduced. Which is great because it was starting to smell a ludacris amount.

Buds are dank, especially in the new greenhouse. Will be highest quality I have ever grown for sure. No super huge buds, but I think thats because they are super dense.

The branches are hard to keep from breaking :(, so many branches everywhere... so many buds...

For anyone still looking im gonna take some pics tomorrow i think. The GSC, skunk and chemdawg are winners. A couple of my chemdawg/ purple kush seeds have purple buds, which is kinda cool.

Hi again.....

My my, how your garden has grown...

Excellent work, many strains, all super healthy...

Gonna be an awesome harvest for your efforts.

Nearly there fellow grower... May they be plump n sticky

:high-five:

I love the GSC's I grew great smoke , great high
mine were frosty as well , in fact I think I'll hit curing tub for a sample
yesterday sample was smooth :)

ya ever get spider mites ?

Back
Top Bottom