Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse Grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA Con

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

Well tomorrow will be update day. Its a good one too. good growth, and im about to start flower.

I did have a bit of a problem a couple days ago. apparently the carbon was building up in my soil in the new greenhouse and the soil was at 10 ph lol... shit started to nitro lockout hard. But I fixed the issue with sulfuric acid in the water and some ammonium sulfate top dressing.

I also setup a RO thing to make my water better.

Anywho to whoever is listening, happy growday!

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

well its what them hydro guys use so lol...

New weeks update
DSCN97841.JPG
DSCN9783.JPG
DSCN97771.JPG
DSCN97741.JPG

The temps even in mid summer stay between 85-65 in the new greenhouse :) and im pretty sure in winter i can keep them between 65-75

Well it aint time for the weekly pics yet. But I wish it was. Everything looks very happy. I got some that went from clones to 5 footers in a month. Thats a record for me. I guess the nice atmosphere in the new greenhouse really does work.

When I grow indoors the lights are never as good as the sun. But when I grow outdoors the temps are never as good as inside.

But now I got the killer sun, and the killer temps. Not too much wind, but a nice breeze.

Also I even started using RO water.

Well I do lose some inner and bottom leaves that will yellow up and die. That could always be fixed. So shit aint perfect.

Everything is bushed pretty hard now. So starting 3 days ago I stopped all lighting. Soon enough they will probably start to flower.

Thats roughly 2 months of veg. Not as much as I planned on for this fall grow, but its still going to be some ok sized plants. Its pretty tough to get around in the greenhouse#2 now in certain spots. The plants love it in there.

Well imma grab some pics for yall in a minute, stay smokey my friends.

Here fellas have some corn and tomatoes.
06247.JPG
014662.JPG

Heres my water and cooling for the new greenhouse.
020376.JPG

The Fam
030190.JPG
026258.JPG
038134.JPG
06446.JPG
06345.JPG

LA Confidential
06641.JPG

Obama OG
05949.JPG

A new beast, Platinum Skunk
05186.JPG

Then lastly the GSC
037140.JPG

Well got another good update. I had to start tieing up plants, some started to stretch hard. Had 2 of them grow 9 inches in 3 days, I bet the girls would love that eh :)

I did break a top off by accident on an ombama. It blew over from too much wind, then I propped it back up and tried to bend the leaves to point back towards the light... bad idea! I ended up snapping one of the tops straight off lol.

Many plants now showing some little buds beginning to form.

So pics tomorrow.

oh for those of you curious what i feed or how, I use a mix of both in the soil feeds, top feeding and liquid feeding with teas and such.

Right now I have 70 gallons of tea brewing. Which will be fed tonight. At that time it will have been brewing for about 30 hours.

The tea consists of about 2 cups of indo bat guano (1-10-1), 1 cup of kelp (about 0.5-0-2), 3 cups blackstrap molasses, 1 cup silica, 1/2 cup fish fert (5-1-1), 1 cup hygrozyme, then at the end i will add a 1/2 cup of big bud (i got it might as well use it)

:geek:

I havent been on here in forever and i have to spread some love before giving u some reps jimmy. Thats a head scratch lol.

Id say its either you really stepped it up with this green thumb or Jimmy Hendrix is the behind this lol. Looking very good. Just came fgrom Beemers place and you guys are rocking in the outdoors. :goodjob:

I havent been on here in forever and i have to spread some love before giving u some reps jimmy. Thats a head scratch lol.

Id say its either you really stepped it up with this green thumb or Jimmy Hendrix is the behind this lol. Looking very good. Just came fgrom Beemers place and you guys are rocking in the outdoors. :goodjob:

One night many moons ago, on a particularly bongfilled night. The haze got so thick it was more like a paste that coated the air, one could hardly see but a foot in front of thy face. Toke after toke, rip after rip, doobie upon doobie was lain down and sent to the great weedfield in the sky.

Soon as one could no longer take a single toke, and eyes strained to be open. A faint playing of a guitar could be heard through the fog. Louder and more intense the strumming got then suddenly the smoke parted and there stood Jimmi Hendrix, guitar in hand playing away. He said "If you build it, buds will come", then he handed me a picture of great white greenhouse in the sky whispering once again "If you build it, buds will come". Then just as soon as he appeared in a whisp and a guitar strum poof he was gone.

Later I begun to come out of my daze. The hours previous seeming more and more like a dream. I was thinking to myself how awesome it would have been to really of seen Jimmi play one last time and I sighed, looked down, then to my shock saw the picture from my dream of the greenhouse. In gold big bold letters it said "If you build it, buds will come! Your pal J. Hendrix"...

Well I know I been slacking on updates. But its not like many peeps read this journal anyways lol.

Just wanted to post how good the platinum skunk and GSC are smelling, especially the PS. Very skunky and sweet smell to it. I have to brush up against it when i walk through the greenhouse and i keep stinking like it and getting sticky.

Back
Top Bottom