Joe Pops His Hydro Cherry DWC Style

It will be a issue. If you have a air cooled hood and good air flow through the tent also it's doable. But they do create heat. I embraced it in winter's. It helped heat my house. Lol

It will be a issue. If you have a air cooled hood and good air flow through the tent also it's doable. But they do create heat. I embraced it in winter's. It helped heat my house. Lol
Could you possibly post a pic of an air colled hood?

It's got 6" ins and outs for 6" hose and inline fan
data.jpeg

That's a air cooled hood in the picture you posted. It's just got fittings for flex hose and a glass lens so that a inline fan will blow air across the bulb through the hood and you run it to a end location outside of the tent. Easy peasy

I'm considering getting an LED or COB light that would be equivalent to 1K HPS if I can find one that's not too awfully expensive. The Perfect Sun says you can yeild 3 pounds off it and it replaces the 1K HPS and can cover 5x5 or 4x4 and costs $995 and it's full spectrum all white light. I like it.... It's OUT OF STOCK. That's still too much than I could probably afford, but it appears to not matter. Anyone know any other lights equivalent to the 1k hps that could do the job at a fair price?

I checked some of their prices. Idk if it's gonna be in my budget tho man... I'm just not sure I'm gonna have it like that this year, ya know. I can the full 1k setup with fan and filter and air cooled hood and ballast for $270 with free 2 day shipping.

Back
Top Bottom