Joe Pops His Hydro Cherry DWC Style

Pretty exciting being in my 2 very first 420Mag contests. I really don't expect to win the very time I enter, but tbh I did kinda expect the Nug of the Month to do better than it has. Not a big deal, it's all in fun right? Just got done with my aunt's funeral service, it was beautiful, but very emotional. I'm gonna stay the night at my grandma's house bc the roads are horrible. Currently it is time to step outside into the 3 inches of snow and go smoke a fat bowl of King Tut and try to get my mind right.

Res change is complete. Ladies are 5 weeks into veg. Looking healthy and moving right along. I've decided to get a second tent with some of my tax money so I can have a veg/flower tent and have harvests every 2 months instead of having to wait 4 months. Anyway.... I'm off to bed. Goodnight. Check out the pics.

So it's getting close to that time of year again and I'm starting my dream list. Tax returns baby!!! Oh yeah! I've been given permission by my lovely GF to purchase a second tent. I've been wanting one for the longest time. As I've stated before, in my most corrupt of states it is a felony to grow MORE than 5 plants in your home, henceforth I stay at or under 5 at all times, ALWAYS. I DO NOT WANT TO BECOME A FELON. When I began this journey 3 years ago now I purchased all my gear at tax time. I got a 3.5x3.5x6' tent and all the fixings and had no knowledge, just this forum 420Mag. My very first grow was a success due to all the help I received from a you beautiful souls on here, big
Shout out to Pennywise! He was there from the very beginning and is still her now giving me perfect advice. Thank you sir. :passitleft:

Not to leave out the massive admins behind the scenes that don't sleep to make all this happen seemlessly. Big shout out to Teddy Edwards, you have always been the kindest most patient soul. I hope all is well in your world. :ganjamon:

:420:

Down to business, here what I want to do guys. So I can have 5 plant right? I already have a 3.5x3.5 with the Solar System 550 I can Veg 2 and or 3 at a time in there and get them big and far as fook yeah? The problem I've had has been that light and space isn't enough to have 5 plants first of all, second the light isn't kicking out enough for the finish I really want in flower. Feel me? My thoughts are a second tent with a 1000w ballast and hood for flower. I'll always have 5 going at all times. Either 2 in veg and 3 in flower or vice versa. I have room for this tent here it's a MarsHydro 5x5x6 my question is is it big enough for the rest of 1000w HPS or will I need bigger bc I can go a little bit bigger if necessary. I want to get the right size for sure..... Thank y'all.

:passitleft:

I'm going to LEDs now from 1k hps. After moving from a house with a spare room for flower and going to a tent in my new house I've decided to go with LEDs because my hps created so much heat. If you are getting a hps for a tent make sure to get a air cooled hood. I actually just placed an order for QB LEDs today from timber. They are sponsor here and super easy to deal with

Current situation pics...

Back
Top Bottom