Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Grow 4 - Fallen Warrior

Re: P-420's Grow 4

If I can just come over and hang out with ya, lookin great dude.:allgood:
I seem to say this a lot to you. You never seem to have any problems in your grow so you make it look too easy.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Brett is right, thats why we call you the grow guru.:adore: :adore: :adore:
Bought my first tank of CO2 today. Those bottles are expensive ($141) but a refill is only $14. Can't wait to use it.:peace:

thanks man a lot I already have the bottle but must fill it for the next grow (hopefully) going to re-mylar the whole room and hang the c02 hoses, going to take off 2 weeks between grows to do some changes to the whole room.

How do you plan on mylaring the room ?
any tips on hanging it ,with fans going you would want to keep it from flaping around and stuff.

we use staple guns to put up the mylar holds in place great even with a bunch of fans going on around the room all day

Great idea brother, I've never had a problem with hanging mylar and having it ripping or tare and now I will know exactly what to do. Thanks for the tip. And there's roughly a week and a half not this upcoming weekend but the weekend following is going to be the harvest date. After the magnesium and temperature problems got fixed it just seems each day there is a significant change in how healthy the plants are. This crop should be one of the better ones in the size of the yield and the potency. Thankfully I've got a great exhaust system to cover that smell. oh I can't wait to get this crop done and fix/add to the room and then start all over again. Oh yeah got some strains to try next grow or the following including 911, L.S.D, Dutch Dragon. I haven't heard much about these strains just heard they are ALL amazing and were all highly recommended for great medicinal purposes just all around 100% grade A marijuana. I'll get some more pictures tomorrow.
Peace P420

now that is a grow op. thats definitely something to aspire to.

chaiBong said:
now that is a grow op. thats definitely something to aspire to.

why thank you :bong:

here's a couple close up pictures of the crystals on the buds, this first picture is from a week or so when there was more of a purple colour. The next two are from today and I threw in a close up of some herijuana from the other day.
Peace P420

may18c.jpg

may18b.jpg

may18.jpg

cyst.jpg

daymn, is that a cake in the last pic

its so frosty

thanks guys, I'll probably try to get a bunch of pictures today, feel like playing with the camera. Peace P420!

Lookin forward to it. The buds are nice and sparkley!

Beatiful plants man, nice photos, beautiful grow in general. Please post more if you can, i'd love to see anything else.

awesome piks

damn that last one is sexy

Back
Top Bottom