Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Picture Thread - Fallen Cannabis Warrior

Re: Josh's(P420) picture thread

fuck yeah man.. see i would of been in those pics lol.. shit went down wiht my boys car and last night was my bday so i had a lil gettogether.... i so def was going to go there.. i will make up there on of this weekends ..

you look so peaceful man
hell if i was loookin at that i would be too

lol, peaceful or just really stoned? I think just a little bit of both. Blacturboteg420 happy belated birthday bro, hopefully next grow the plants wont dwarf and will be as tall as me in my wheelchair. Peace!

that's what i call a lab!
nice setup. it must look cool in there at night, if everything else is dark, and you just have a few of the light over the plants on and take a smoke in there. do you ever smoke IN you grow room?

nice pics man. i would love to visit your grow room. it looks really nice. the little homie guy looks cool with that amazing bud. take care man. peace

aesome pics i praise thee for the grow man :adore:

hey thanks all :allgood:
highness I do love to smoke the odd blunt with the plants but I never disturb the ladies in the dark.
thanks Curtis I can't wait to harvest and really see how good it is, suppose to be great medicinal strain.
hey Smokey your welcome anytime bro!
Peace! :grinjoint:

here's some older pictures of me holding a couple herijuana buds.

joshbuds2.jpg

here's one with my cypress hill tattoo. the picture was on a bad angle, I'll get another one tonight :Rasta:

joshbuds1.jpg

and here is my paralyzed tattoo. going in August 2 to get the outline of my sleeve to finish off the rest of the cypress tattoo and the rest that arm. :Rasta:

joshchairbongbuds31.jpg

mmm skate stickers everywhere
your tatts are fucking sweet man
put my lil arm tatty to shame
:allgood:

here's a closer look at two of my tattoos, the lighting was bad, they are much darker. Peace!

cytat.jpg

ptat.jpg

The tattoos are awesome, I'm gonna try to be a Tattoo Artist. I hope one day I can smoke some bud like that too!

sweet Scarecrow that is what I wanted to do before the accident too, it would be a wicked career. Peace!

man aewsome tattoos man just aewsome. i draw alot but ive never thought about bein a tattoo artist ill look in to it sounds like it would be a cool job.

Back
Top Bottom