Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Grow 4 - Fallen Warrior

Re: P-420's Grow 4

WOW!!!
MAN P-420 YOU ARE THE KING!!!
YOU CAN SEE WHEN A PERSON PUTS ALL THER MOJOE INTO THER GROW..
THE PLANTS PAY THEM BACK WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND BIG FAT SMELLY BUDS..
YOU DA MAN.. GROW, GROW, GROW.
P.J. OUT:sasmokin:

I got a few questions.....

After you harvest all of those beautiful buds:
How do you cure them?
How do you store them?
Do you make hash out of the remnants? and how?

Just want some advice from the master:allgood:

Keep it real P:joint:

Hey p-420 whats up I am so beat now after work and its only 10:00pm my time I went to work at 8:00am and got to be back at 4:00am what a bitch but the money is sweet trust me... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I still find time for my plants but not as much as I would like to spend with them... :hmmmm:
I see you are doing really good with your plants and your pics are looking sweet all so, its nice when you can take 10 to 15 plants down at a time
(( uknow )) I am alway's here or MRS MV is, keep your eyes open I have not 4 goten you or what I said to you... :allgood:

Your friend alway's Bro... :adore:

MV... :smokin:

Sounds like your working hard as usual MV. Its so good to see you around and can't wait to see some more of your beautiful work. And thanks for the compliments on the grow, it just keeps getting better each time starting to learn more and more each grow. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for you and the Mrs. on here.
take care brother :Rasta: Peace P420

Shavosgrrl said:
I got a few questions.....

After you harvest all of those beautiful buds:
How do you cure them?
How do you store them?
Do you make hash out of the remnants? and how?

Just want some advice from the master:allgood:

Keep it real P:joint:

hey Shavosgrrl,
I cure/dry the buds out by hanging all the small branches with buds after trimmed and hang them in a row across the clothes hangers and hang them on a chain in the grow room in complete darkness. Usually 3 days and they are ready to come off the chain and if not totally dry then after I trim all the buds off of the small branches and give them their final trim I paper bag them in dark place for another 2-3 days. I store it in large mason jars and huge freezer bags in a locked up mini fridge beside my bed. Yes I make my own bubble hash there is a thread about it some where, I use a 3 bag system. The last stuff I made was out of pure 100% bud here's a picture with my bubbler.

bubhashball1.jpg

bubhashball21.jpg

Here's four bud shots its weird sometimes the grow lights affect the pictures and sometimes they don't, anyway here's the pictures!
Peace P420

SA40.jpg

SA4015.jpg

SA400.jpg

SA4000.jpg

very nice!!!! i hope to be able to grow some like those some day...

thanks LocAL BoI, I hope one day soon everyone can grow buds like this, I'm a medicinal user (and recreational) but have a license to grow and smoke.

Damn!! P420 those are some truelly juicy looking buds. Well done, as usual. You got some great resolution on that last shot, realy makes the trichs pop. lol

Thanks NDW4M, this crop looks like it might be the largest (weight wise) the buds seem to be dense as hell. They are ALL exploding with an abundance of trichomes/crystals not to mention the beautiful aroma which becomes overpowering while in the grow room for an extensive amount of time. Can't wait till harvest and then be able to smoke some, I have a feeling this is going to be the strongest or most potent of the last four grows, if it is I can hardly wait to try the Herijuana/Herouana.

Thanks for the help P! I found the threads... I have to find those bubble bags. I found a Honey Bee Extractor (for less than $30). ;) Im well on my way.

I hope one day I can get my license so I can have a decent grow setup like yours! Your buds look niiiice! The lighting is definately a factor. Although I have plenty of CFL's, the MH/HPS would be much better.

Heres to your spectacular harvest:bongrip: :adore: :joint: !

Paralyzer Bubble Hash

bubhashball21.jpg

I remember that report. Can't wait to see what this next crop comes up with. Do you ever make pressed hash?

Great looking buds, they look mighty tasty. Bubble Hash looks very nice also

Rest In Peace Josh (PaRaLyZeD-420)

Your grows and expertise will be missed bro.
My thoughts go out to your family and friends.

Josh passed away this morning. :(

Subject : Sad news...

It is with a brokenheart that I write this email. Early this morning, with his best buddies by his side, Josh passed away from internal complications. I don't know everyone who I am sending this to, and I am sure that there are people whom I have missed. This is the only way I know how to reach the people who reached out to my big brother. We are making funeral arrangements today and now thinking I probably should have waited to contact you all. When all is known I will send another email.

Please keep your prayers and thoughts with us.

Candice Williams
"Lil' Sis"

Peace.

Rip P-420

RIP Growing Guru.

Back
Top Bottom