Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Grow 4 - Fallen Warrior

Re: P-420's Grow 4

RIP Josh, aka the growing guru. Your topics will be here, and I'm sure they will be sticked or archived. These grows of his are where I got most of my expertise and information.

You will be highly missed, and we'll always remember such a good guy and one DAMN GOOD grower.

damn man i feel so sad now just lookin at this thread. rest in peace josh u will be missed.

Enjoy Smokin with the angels man.

RIP RIP RIP!!!! didnt know you well but you gave me some good advice. your wisdom will live on. may god open his arms and imbrace your presents. peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first time reading this thread. so sad. he was so detailed in his work and showe passion. then i read at the end wha has happened. my heart goes out 2 family and friends

???Today is a sad day........I cant believe it. May god be with you. My heart goes out to all of Joshs family. What a knowledgeable grower, may his iformation live on forever. As bee2 said , just reading his posts made my day better.

Speachless ,what a sad day .
I always save P-420's grow journal for last, you know best for last and it hit me like a ton of bricks .
my heartfelt thoughts and best wishes to all his friends and family .

thanks Josh, rest in peace .

I know many people feel helpless. We all want to do something to show our
appreciation, our support. There are just some things that make life important, like people we know who are special... and so, we will keep them close! God won't ask how many friends you had. He'll ask how many people to
whom you were a friend. And HE knows how many lives you have touched. He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven and provide you with the tools to keep helping those in need.
YOU ARE OUR FRIEND AND WE ARE HONORED TO HAVE KNOWN YOU!

We love you!
Alaska Lady & MV

This one's for you P! :Rasta:

you know u miss someone when u weep tears while typing this, its like loosing a family member... he inspired me to start growing. and you know what. with life comes death. with death always comes more life. know i miss you bro. know i miss you.

I didn't know the guy well, yet when I first came here he was the one who reached out to me, and welcomed me with open arms. His physical problems are over now and I'm am sure he is walking along somewhere, thinking of how fortunate he was to have the friends and family he did have. I know this because that is the kind of guy he is, selfless and appriciative. I for one am sad to see a genuinly good person go, but I am also happy the drudgery of his daily life is over. He will be missed by all of us.
R.I.P. my friend.

RIP Josh Williams, for I am fighting a similar demise, and understand your pain. Just like many past medical users whom have passed on other forums (i.e overgrow.com mota420) Every time I hear about it happening I break down in tears, as I did when thrasher gave us this dreadful news. I never knew Josh, but I have been here on these forums nearly 3 years in silence. And have watched his grows and posts, a truely remarkable person I must say.

My best regards to the Williams family,
Cory (aka CloneGrower)

I will see you soon brother, rest in peace.

wow....this guy was amazing...i'm still shocked...

just checking back in from my home in antigua hoping to find a sick harvest by p-420 and i get this?

nothing in life would have prepared me or given any sort of indication... this is why we must live our lives to the fullest and live for others rather than just ourselves... i'm sure p-420 learned this through his accident and even more so by people's reactions towards him afterwards.

i hope p-420 gets to the highest afterlife as something incredible in order teach others! R.I.P. p-420 u really were THE man

Dre

Thanks everyone so much for your replies and thoughts. It's Josh's bday today so remeber him through whichever means you choose...you know he'll be right there with you :O)
Lil' Sis

MFolk said:
Thanks everyone so much for your replies and thoughts. It's Josh's bday today so remeber him through whichever means you choose...you know he'll be right there with you :O)
Lil' Sis

CanCan awsome to see you here!! You know now how much your Bro was loved and Respected by so many!! We all love him, you know this!!

Happy Birthday Boo!

Back
Top Bottom