Journey 2: CBD Lemon Potion Auto & WW Auto

Hey folks, I've got some new autoflower beans that have been sitting in water ready to drop into pro-mix tonight. Pots are full and ready to go. My question is, should I be wetting the medium with a mix of mega crop or just plain water for now?

New journal on the way, just haven't had a chance to start it yet :)
Just water for the first 2 week or so..If you cant contain yourself, make it very weak.

Just water for the first 2 week or so..

Haha I saw you change that to 2 weeks from a month, that's what I was thinking too. A couple weeks. First time starting a grow in a medium that is free of any nutrients.

Haha I saw you change that to 2 weeks from a month, that's what I was thinking too. A couple weeks. First time starting a grow in a medium that is free of any nutrients.
noticed they were autos....

The thing that I like about it is, you nute every time you water AND I dont use the ph pen. If I was in potting soil or dirt, I would nute every other water.

Hey folks, I've got some new autoflower beans that have been sitting in water ready to drop into pro-mix tonight. Pots are full and ready to go. My question is, should I be wetting the medium with a mix of mega crop or just plain water for now?

New journal on the way, just haven't had a chance to start it yet :)

Exciting times jc!

I got two auto seeds in water right now myself, I’ll be following along for your next journal for sure, we’re side by side this will b fun!

So curious to see what your doing, can’t wait! :cool:

The thing that I like about it is, you nute every time you water AND I dont use the ph pen. If I was in potting soil or dirt, I would nute every other water.

That's exactly it, the simplicity of it all really drew me to try out this style of grow/nutrient.

Well I'm way late to the party. Nice harvest and great looking buds looking forward to the start of your new journal.

Welcome aboard, better late than never! Thanks and I SHOULD have that new journal up soon lol, I've just been busy/occupied the last few days.

Exciting times jc!

I got two auto seeds in water right now myself, I’ll be following along for your next journal for sure, we’re side by side this will b fun!

So curious to see what your doing, can’t wait! :cool:

Woohoo! :woohoo: I like it when you can compare current grows running at the same time.

Woohoo! New bean party!

:party:

PARTAY! Definitely going to create a new journal before the end of the day :D

In other news I popped the first round of WW2 paper bags into a jar to check humidity. Currently sitting at 65%.

Wow I can't wait to give these a try...

:goof: :theband:

I'm typing out the new journal, just slow. Probably shouldn't have indulged in my tasty herb before tackling a lengthy post hahaha
Hahaha when I smoke I shut down the journal entrys for the night! Want what I type to make some sense lol.

Ok boys and girls, new journal is up!

Let the good times roll :tommy:

Friday update

WW2: Still no final weight yet, RH has been coming down ever so slowly in the jars. Conditions inside where I've been drying have been a little high on the humidity, which is making for a very slow dry. That's a great thing in my books but it's slowing me down getting this journal wrapped up.

LPa 1, 2 and WW1 are all taking advantage of a nice cure. It's mind boggling how sweet the buds from that one LPa are. After having tried both LPa's in a vaporizer and smelling them ground up they are very similar. Just for some strange reason the one plant produced a smell in the jar that is much different at first. However when you toss a nug in the grinder, the lemon really comes out and although not as sweet and candy as the other they are still very tasty.

Ill take the left jar. They both look great...they really do.

Are you monitoring rh in the jars? Do you plop your hygrometer in there?

Ill take the left jar.

Are you monitoring rh in the jars? Do you plop your hygrometer in there?

:thumb: there's another smaller jar too.

Yes I have a TP50 and TP53. I've been getting annoyed with monitoring RH with such large hygrometers across 8 to 10 1L wide mouth jars. So I bit the bullet and bought a 5 pack of those cheapy not so accurate hygrometers. They'll be here tomorrow.

At least with having two accurate ones I can set the new ones out and see what kind of range I'm dealing with before popping them into the jars.

:thumb: there's another smaller jar too.

Yes I have a TP50 and TP53. I've been getting annoyed with monitoring RH with such large hygrometers across 8 to 10 1L wide mouth jars. So I bit the bullet and bought a 5 pack of those cheapy not so accurate hygrometers. They'll be here tomorrow.

At least with having two accurate ones I can set the new ones out and see what kind of range I'm dealing with before popping them into the jars.
Welp, for me, whatever 1 jar reads would be good enough. I just need to get something in a jar, until then I have zero credibility.

Welp, for me, whatever 1 jar reads would be good enough. I just need to get something in a jar, until then I have zero credibility.

I personally find I have a lot of variables and maybe I'm just a little anal retentive. Different harvest days, different weights per brown paper bag, different sized buds, things being put in jars at different times.

Back
Top Bottom