BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

Hey beez, I dropped about half the remaining NL yesterday. Got some nice colas but nothin like your results and I can prolly tell you why too. Dog eating lower 2/3 of plant is first... not to mention it was next to a wall that blocked the sun from one side of the plant, the reasons are many, but I got some nice and hopefully dense buds. The taste off the larfy stuff from a couple weeks ago is great, can't wait to try the cured, sun ripened fruits!

embarrassed to admit that my method is simply to use the Ardent Nova unit
No embarrassment... you only have my envy! One of those is on my wish list for sure... :hmmmm: Nova or dabpress? Nova or dabpress...?

I’m actually really interested that you got the result you did with such a short infusion time as well. Time to move that Nova up the list!

Gotta admit i also love the smell!

easily duplicated by other means

For me the Nova attraction is also about the ease and simplicity. I’ve been putting off dong a small run because of low capacity. If i had a little nova... easy peasy - one device, no oven, no heavy MB2 machine... it’s hard to pass the idea up! Meanwhile, I still need to do a small batch run before things run out :eek:

Decarbing in the oven stanks to high heavens.
My wife Hates the smell of weed when I decarb I have to light all the scented candles and do it while she is at work. It makes things a little harder because she cant stand the smell. She tried a little piece of brownie and in about 2 or 3 hours she looked like the exorcist puking her guts up and she said she would never try it again. She got too much she had never tried it before but she took only a couple nibbles I didn't think it would hit her like that.:(

Lol my favorite movie!
We did shrooms the first night it opened at the Cinesphere at Ontario Place. I remember being in the front row looking up for about 20 minutes then went outside. I was so messed up. It is a classic movie for sure and still watch it when I get the chance.

Hey beez, I dropped about half the remaining NL yesterday. Got some nice colas but nothin like your results and I can prolly tell you why too. Dog eating lower 2/3 of plant is first... not to mention it was next to a wall that blocked the sun from one side of the plant, the reasons are many, but I got some nice and hopefully dense buds. The taste off the larfy stuff from a couple weeks ago is great, can't wait to try the cured, sun ripened fruits!
Congrats on your harvest! I just saw your pics - very nice indeed! :welldone:I would say your first outdoor grow was definitely a success. Not only did you get some great-looking harvests, but you learned a bunch of "do's and don'ts" for your outdoor climate (and wildlife ;)).
I’m actually really interested that you got the result you did with such a short infusion time as well. Time to move that Nova up the list!
Very fast and easy. I usually just run it on my workbench in my garage. Turn it on and then go about my day. I usually forget about until several hours later. I just open the lid and remove the goodies that are there waiting for me.
Nova or dabpress? Nova or dabpress...?
Dabpress.
I must say, I am also keeping an eye on the Dabpress. I really am just starting to enter the realm of rosin. The hair straightener method just sux. I recently purchased a Slug.33 Deuce and am still working my way up the learning curve. It certainly works better than the hair straightener, was relatively inexpensive, but you can't control the heat nearly as well as something like the Dabpress. With the small amount of rosin that we, so far, consume I can't yet justify a Dabpress.
Apocalypse Now? Napalm? Helicopter scene? My favorite line.
Lol my favorite movie!
A classic indeed!
She tried a little piece of brownie and in about 2 or 3 hours she looked like the exorcist puking her guts up
Edibles can be devasting at times.
Indeed they can. I am always super conservative in making and consuming edibles. Also why I am super careful in my dose calculations. I even weigh the brownie pieces so that every serving is the same strength. :nerd-with-glasses:

Congrats on your harvest! I just saw your pics - very nice indeed! :welldone:I would say your first outdoor grow was definitely a success. Not only did you get some great-looking harvests, but you learned a bunch of "do's and don'ts" for your outdoor climate (and wildlife ;)).

Very fast and easy. I usually just run it on my workbench in my garage. Turn it on and then go about my day. I usually forget about until several hours later. I just open the lid and remove the goodies that are there waiting for me.

I must say, I am also keeping an eye on the Dabpress. I really am just starting to enter the realm of rosin. The hair straightener method just sux. I recently purchased a Slug.33 Deuce and am still working my way up the learning curve. It certainly works better than the hair straightener, was relatively inexpensive, but you can't control the heat nearly as well as something like the Dabpress. With the small amount of rosin that we, so far, consume I can't yet justify a Dabpress.

A classic indeed!

Indeed they can. I am always super conservative in making and consuming edibles. Also why I am super careful in my dose calculations. I even weigh the brownie pieces so that every serving is the same strength. :nerd-with-glasses:
The last time I made butter in the MBM I used 38 grams so I make them really pottant. I didn't have enough to make another batch of brownies so I use the butter on a cracker and only use a tiny bit but two crackers with a little butter and 2 hours later I am really feeling it. The brownies she tried wasn't that pottant but still too much for her. Getting the dose right is another reason I want to make THC/CBD caps with the oil I plan to make. Intheshed has explained how he makes his in his thread with the MBM so that's what I plan to try.

The last time I made butter in the MBM I used 38 grams so I make them really pottant. I didn't have enough to make another batch of brownies so I use the butter on a cracker and only use a tiny bit but two crackers with a little butter and 2 hours later I am really feeling it. The brownies she tried wasn't that pottant but still too much for her. Getting the dose right is another reason I want to make THC/CBD caps with the oil I plan to make. Intheshed has explained how he makes his in his thread with the MBM so that's what I plan to try.

I like to use a cup to an oz, nice easy numbers to remember. I use 2x gelcaps I think, and the dosage is right about 10mgs THC per gellie. I can be more specific but Sheds numbers are pure so you can definitely use his baselines. Once I harvest my Candida I'll be mixing up my own 50/50 gellies. Make two extracts then mix as necessary. You're gonna like the extracts once you find the right dosage for you.

I like to use a cup to an oz, nice easy numbers to remember. I use 2x gelcaps I think, and the dosage is right about 10mgs THC per gellie. I can be more specific but Sheds numbers are pure so you can definitely use his baselines. Once I harvest my Candida I'll be mixing up my own 50/50 gellies. Make two extracts then mix as necessary. You're gonna like the extracts once you find the right dosage for you.
With the Magic Butter Machine I have to use two cups which would be 2 oz. That's pretty pottant I was using a little less then an oz. per cup and it is really strong but that's for making butter when I have my grown bud I will use 2 oz. for 2 cups of oil for the caps I plan to grow some Candida this coming spring I just don't have enough room in the tent for more then 4 plants but this coming spring I will have plenty of room in the greenhouse so I can run more strains and the Candida will be one of them along with Sweet Tooth and others. The Candida and Sweet Tooth came highly recommended from several other growers on this forum so I am looking forward to those

Apocalypse Now? Napalm? Helicopter scene? My favorite line.
Yes! And there is finally a movie I have seen. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have to light all the scented candles
Make bacon. You can't eat scented candles!
two cups which would be 2 oz
Age is taking capsules which is a smaller dose than eating brownies!

2 cups butter and 2 ounces weed at 15% THC would give you ~14mg/ml THC. A ½ cup brownie recipe would be 118ml of butter x 14.21, or 1681mg total THC, divided by the number of brownies. A 1 cup recipe would be twice that. Cut 'em up small!

I like to use a cup to an oz, nice easy numbers to remember.
That would be approx 3.5 grams per oz of oil. I use a little less depending on the flower that I infused, but we're in the same ballpark. :high-five:
I use 2x gelcaps I think, and the dosage is right about 10mgs THC per gellie.
If I make oil for gel caps, I usually start with Sour Diesel (pretty high in THC - approx 25%). If I put 4.5 grams in 2 oz of oil I estimate about 15 mg/mL strength. I like to use the size 0 gel caps, which hold approx .67mL of oil. That would be close to 10 mg/cap. Sometimes I make it half strength, then I just take two if the situation calls for it.

Yes! And there is finally a movie I have seen. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Make bacon. You can't eat scented candles!

Age is taking capsules which is a smaller dose than eating brownies!

2 cups butter and 2 ounces weed at 15% THC would give you ~14mg/ml THC. A ½ cup brownie recipe would be 118ml of butter x 14.21, or 1681mg total THC, divided by the number of brownies. A 1 cup recipe would be twice that. Cut 'em up small!
Ah so that's way my brownies and Butter is So strong. I used 38 grams for the 2 cups of butter . Even a small amount of the butter on a cracker gets me feeling it. I think until I can make some more I will just use my 1/2 stick of butter on crackers for now. It works but it will not last too long so I really want to get the little bit from our last harvest turned into butter. I have them in the fridge doing the Low and Slow thing because I don't have a good place to hang them to dry but they may be better that way anyhow. After the 2 and a half weeks in the fridge how long should I keep them in the jars doing the burping thing before they will be ready to turn into butter ?

Back
Top Bottom