Juicing The Plant For Her CBD's

Thanks Hiker. Yes there a couple pretty good dispensaries in my area that seem to be informative & helpful. However so far the CBD "craze" seems to be just now catching up in this area.
I'll try to poke around in next few days on puter, then drop by some of the dispensaries & ck things out. (as I mentioned other day I somewhat slowed down again for a few days)

As GF mentioned, "What site was that hiker?" maybe if you get time link that site??? Thanks.

BTW, I spotted your thread "The Bud Washing Thread" & need to read some more. Sometimes I think I could sit at the computer 24/7/365 & still never get everything read I want to. haha

It was the testing lab's (Analytical360) site. You can see the results for each dispensary. So look for the CBD/THC ratio you like and contact them to see about getting the genetics.

It was the testing lab's (Analytical360) site. You can see the results for each dispensary. So look for the CBD/THC ratio you like and contact them to see about getting the genetics.

Thanks Hiker, Looked at the site & will be able to look some more this weekend.

very nice contribution to this thread! thank you very much to both xbones and platinumled!

did you say you had 2% cbd just in the leaves?! thats impressive..

im growing sour tsunami and harlequin myself right now, both are in flowers i just posted pictures in my journal ;)

Flowers of :
the harlequin is looking good (suppose to be a 6/6 thc/cbd)
Sour Tsunami is a tall stretching girl.. (suppose to be 1/18 thc/cbd)

I&i

GF are your Harlequin and Sour Tsunami each straight plants or they somewhat crossed? ie: like Harlequin x Sour Tsunami

On a different note, yesterday I managed to get 5 3' tall plants, some male, some female that I'm thinking about doing some crossing and play around with. They were Harlequin, Cannatonic, and Pennywise. At the minimum, we can do some fresh juicing for a while thru the winter. Besides my wife and son, there are 4 of us around here working together really great sharing info & knowledge....chasing those elusive CBDs.

I'd also like to say that I'm really glad you got this Juicing The Plant For Her CBD's thread going because it's got mine, my family's, as well as some friends interest up and reading. Thanks!!!

Harlequin and sour tsunami are both hybrid strains.

if you are asking if i have a Harly-Tsu i do not. i have two plants one of each Harlequin and Sour Tsunami.

i will have them tested in the coming month. just need time to get over there.

glad this thread has helped you, if you havent already xbones has a journal of him juicing plants in his veg tent. may be something you would be interested in.

I&i

Welcome to 420mag, its a great community here.

Someone say Xbones!? lol

I hope to get the Harle-Tsu tested in flower one day but at least for now I have the phenotypes we need for high cbd Juicing from testing in Veg form ^^

Interested in seeing what your are testing at! You testing the flowers or in veg form?

i went to a cannabis market in seattle this last weekend, as skeptical as i am the booths at these tend to be honest and great service as they are competing with the booth 5' to their left and right. There is this booth that always has "tested" results but their binder of results are from years in the past, and dont have pictures of the flower tested or any way to tell its the same flower, so i usually avoid this booth. while walking by i noticed two different jars both labeled "harly-tsu" me being a CBD guy i stopped and checked it out, one was at 23.xx thc and 2.xx cbd the second was 3.xx thc and 12.xx cbd

now i didnt even waste my time asking for him to show me the results, wait 10 min for him to flip through his binder and find the few year old results. but i did ask if he grew them himself, he said yes and he planted 10 seeds out of which he got those so he kept those 2 and let the others go.

seems like a huge jump on both THC and CBD to me, but i could be wrong. that is just how skeptical i am. its almost worth getting a half or more and sending off a gram or two to be tested of their own material.

i want a harly-tsu. or at least know the order on which they breed the plant.

i went to a cannabis market in seattle this last weekend, as skeptical as i am the booths at these tend to be honest and great service as they are competing with the booth 5' to their left and right. There is this booth that always has "tested" results but their binder of results are from years in the past, and dont have pictures of the flower tested or any way to tell its the same flower, so i usually avoid this booth. while walking by i noticed two different jars both labeled "harly-tsu" me being a CBD guy i stopped and checked it out, one was at 23.xx thc and 2.xx cbd the second was 3.xx thc and 12.xx cbd

now i didnt even waste my time asking for him to show me the results, wait 10 min for him to flip through his binder and find the few year old results. but i did ask if he grew them himself, he said yes and he planted 10 seeds out of which he got those so he kept those 2 and let the others go.

seems like a huge jump on both THC and CBD to me, but i could be wrong. that is just how skeptical i am. its almost worth getting a half or more and sending off a gram or two to be tested of their own material.

i want a harly-tsu. or at least know the order on which they breed the plant.

Thats not outrages test results.. The Harle-Tsu I have is known to test as high as 20%CBD if you pop enough seeds and find that phenotype. The company has won highest CBD award in the cup in 2012 and 1013 with it. I also have 2 phenotypes that are big differance between THC and CBD from the same group of seeds. Just hard to trust people these days tho when there is money involved because clearly he knew the CBD strain would pull people to his booth since its so popular now.

i agree. and id say the same if his cbd was bouncing from 10-20% but his thc jumped up aboved 20% with hardly any cbd and the other was hardly any thc and decent cbd.

its just how skeptical i am, its 200$ for a membership and 60$ to get tested if your a member, i dont see why more dont if theyre trying to sell it. mines going to get tested this weekend. see exactly what i grew ;) ha

I&i

i agree. and id say the same if his cbd was bouncing from 10-20% but his thc jumped up aboved 20% with hardly any cbd and the other was hardly any thc and decent cbd.

its just how skeptical i am, its 200$ for a membership and 60$ to get tested if your a member, i dont see why more dont if theyre trying to sell it. mines going to get tested this weekend. see exactly what i grew ;) ha

I&i

Yea can only be sure if you get it tested yourself unless there is recent tests. Sadly even then you can't be sure since what you're getting could be different than what was tested unless you trust the person. Sadly there is not DNA tests to verify what strain was tested and then test the levels so then there is no questions (there might be but way out of my budget lol) but that still does not keep the people from selling something different since buds look so close to each other unless you have grown it to really know that strain.

i want to say i read somewhere where they are trying to create a dna data base for strains. it is needed if not. id pay to get a true identity of my favorite plant.

ha reminds me of diablo..

"Stay awhile and listen"

I&i

Yea can only be sure if you get it tested yourself unless there is recent tests. Sadly even then you can't be sure since what you're getting could be different than what was tested unless you trust the person. Sadly there is not DNA tests to verify what strain was tested and then test the levels so then there is no questions (there might be but way out of my budget lol) but that still does not keep the people from selling something different since buds look so close to each other unless you have grown it to really know that strain.

This is exactly the worry that was communicated to me by a customer in CO that was having a very hard time finding high CBD strains/clones. He said with the mad rush for anything CBD related, you have a flood of people selling god knows what strain of clone as Tsunami, etc.. and you just don't really know unless you test yourself. So, so sad that it has come to that..

analytical 360 (lab testing group in washington)

is real affordable.

if you can, its 200 for a membership
you get several bonus with this, including a discount on lab tests.

lab tests with no membership is 70$

if you care about your meds, 70$ is really not bad at all in my opinion.

I&i

analytical 360 (lab testing group in washington)

is real affordable.

if you can, its 200 for a membership
you get several bonus with this, including a discount on lab tests.

lab tests with no membership is 70$

if you care about your meds, 70$ is really not bad at all in my opinion.

I&i

Yep sad our world runs by greed of money where people could care less about others most the time. We have had 2 CBD oil suppliers in the past water down the meds when they were moving their company without telling us anything in turn making us test the oil and confirm what we feared when they should just call and let us know or something at least.

My god our testing is $40 for THC,CBD,CBN and then its $70 for THCa,CBDa,etc etc with no membership fees. What does your $70 test include?

Sadly we would love to have all our meds tested but being on a set income there is no way we could first give up 1g of meds for testing then on top of that pay for the testing lol.

This will be quicker then me typing, sorry for my lazyness.

Here is analytical360

click on each for more details, it tests for about everything i can think of..

I&i

This will be quicker then me typing, sorry for my lazyness.

Here is analytical360

click on each for more details, it tests for about everything i can think of..

I&i

Ah ok I see thats more worth the $70. I just cant wait untill its like $10 to $20 in like 10 years when its no big deal anymore then I can still eat too at those prices lol.

says the guy with a 8x8x8 gorilla tent ;)

haha someday ill own a gorilla tent. till then, i rep lighthouse hydro they are, ookk... definitely no gorilla!

i myself cant wait till prices dip down too, hopefully they allow washington to grow recreational like oregon and colorado, that would drop prices.

I&i

says the guy with a 8x8x8 gorilla tent ;)

haha someday ill own a gorilla tent. till then, i rep lighthouse hydro they are, ookk... definitely no gorilla!

i myself cant wait till prices dip down too, hopefully they allow washington to grow recreational like oregon and colorado, that would drop prices.

I&i

Haha thats why i am barely eating but thank god for credit but its worth it for health lol double edge sword! Had to give my babies a better house than mine lol

Thats what my 4x4 is if I remember right would have to look lol(Its zipper broke early on and have to make sure not to open it the wrong way haha. Then the vegging/juicing babies is in a growlab 240 and the zipper already broke so have to make sure not to open it the wrong way lol. The flowering one are in the nice one so I have built up to the Gorilla tent but now I won't use any other after seeing this one. The only neg I have seen so far with the Gorilla tent is sometimes the zipper catches since they are so huge but other than that I can't think of anything bad. I mean come on my 200lb+ ass can hang from the gorilla tent without it breaking a sweat so yea enough said lol

This may have already been answered but I want to start juicing; RSO has helped but its just not enough. Anyways I should start growing soon but what produces more juice, the bud or the leaf?

I ask because in indoor grows where you can control lighting you can extend the veg state instead of forcing the flowering state.

Back
Top Bottom