JummeJum's Double Reflector Meltdown

fb21.jpg

2fb2.jpg

I don't know whether plant at left has gotten nute burn or light stress, but they were fed with same nute/water mix :S

Hey JummeJum things are filling in nicely, I just realized that you have the same light as I do. Wondering how close do you have your light to the tops. For most of the flowering period I had my light around 10" and saw no sign of burn or any problems.

Hey JummeJum things are filling in nicely, I just realized that you have the same light as I do. Wondering how close do you have your light to the tops. For most of the flowering period I had my light around 10" and saw no sign of burn or any problems.

True, can't wait to see the final numbers on this to compare with ur grow. Ino that the grow overall is more than light dependant, but funny to see if they are somewhere near. Both plants are looking fine again :) The lights are hung around 10-12" i might even lower them just a little.

Hey there buddy boy hows things goin around here? Is it not time for an update I can't wait to see how you do with your new light.

I thought I would start a journal that continues the life of growing in a box instead of a journal for each grow.

SBG's Life In A Box - The Ongoing Saga of Producing Bud in a Box

Right now I have a wierd looking mainline that is into day forty of 80 flowering and a Texada timewarp that I'm getting rid of. The lower cabinet has got some seedlings for the sundeck and one White Widow for the next Vscrog in the cabinet goin to see how much I can get from one plant Vscrogin.

Man I thought I had my light close to the tops, you win. You will have to let me know if you get any bleaching of those top buds.

Just had my plant out of the cabinet and I don't see any bleaching just great growth.

Back
Top Bottom