JummeJum's Double Reflector Meltdown

update

dfafvc.JPG

qdff.JPG

ccaadds.JPG

caxz.JPG

Capn-style isn't noisy at all.

The only thing that makes noise in the whole set up is the water pump that only runs for 15 mins at a time.

And it sits in the water reservoir, with a lid on top, Which keeps the sound contained very well.. You might hear some water dripping as it returns to the reservoir, but thats is.. An air pump is a good suggestion, and there are plenty of silent air pumps!

Capn-style isn't noisy at all.

The only thing that makes noise in the whole set up is the water pump that only runs for 15 mins at a time.

And it sits in the water reservoir, with a lid on top, Which keeps the sound contained very well.. You might hear some water dripping as it returns to the reservoir, but thats is.. An air pump is a good suggestion, and there are plenty of silent air pumps!

Okay cool i'll have a look into it :) I live in a very small apartment, and it's arranged stupid, so you have to walk through every room, to get around - which makes it easy for visitors to hear growroom.

I also live in an apartment.

I do not worry so much about visitors, as my visitors are well aware of what i have going on in here.

The noisiest thing i have in the apartment (besides my grow box) is my AC that runs in my grow rooms.. But i have the door closed and can barely notice it.

I also live in an apartment.

I do not worry so much about visitors, as my visitors are well aware of what i have going on in here.

The noisiest thing i have in the apartment (besides my grow box) is my AC that runs in my grow rooms.. But i have the door closed and can barely notice it.

Yeah then no worries :) The people around me wouldn't dig it as much as i do :)

Things are looking pretty good around here.

I waited as long as I could before the flip in time until the screen was just about full. I believe the scrog screen or Vscrog for small foot prints is one of the best ways to grow.

That screen is filling up nicely. I wish I had taken out some of the undergrowth on mine before I had flipped over to 12/12, it gave me alot of tiny little buds that I feel took away from the main big buds on top and was a problem area for spider mites always being in the shade. just my thoughts on Scrog-in. Just wondering how far away is your LED light from canopy top

That screen is filling up nicely. I wish I had taken out some of the undergrowth on mine before I had flipped over to 12/12, it gave me alot of tiny little buds that I feel took away from the main big buds on top and was a problem area for spider mites always being in the shade. just my thoughts on Scrog-in. Just wondering how far away is your LED light from canopy top

Lights are hung at 12 inches above the tallest canopy. Its been there since beginning, but i am about to adjust in a couple og days. I have just removed all bottom growth.

Back
Top Bottom