Just a quick question!

Deejay

Hiya everyone, hope your all ok...
Ive just switched to 11L pots today and was just wondering how many ml would you say to water them with precisely?? I waterd them with around 800ml each which saturated them well! Would you say this is the right amount?? All that was in the mix was a couple of drops of superthrive! Thanks alot boys & girls!

When you water like miwa suggested, pick up the pot and feel its weight (if you can) in a few days before you water pick up the pot and make sure it is now "light" before it gets water also dig your fingers down and feel the soil. Soon you will be able to tell when your ladies need water.

Good Luck

What Miwa said. You water it until water comes out the drain holes. Then you dont water any more until the soil is fairly dry again.

when in doubt DON'T WATER, let me tell you the worst thing for plants is over watering, i used to do all the stuff people described up above and found that i was allways over watering, i grow in soil( happy frog & ocean forrest ), now when its hot outside i water every 3 to 4 days, when its cool outside maybe i water every 5 to 6 days the easyest way to tell is just look at your plant if she is wilting a little give her a drink if shes green and standing up right she's fine, so many people on here make it to dam hard, like i said if shes wilting water her if shes not DONT WATER, and i dont want to hera how not watering stresses the plant because over watering fucks-um up more, K-I-S-S keep it simple stupid, your plant will tell you when she needs water, and dont worry when shes wilting i say this for people who check there plants every day after you give her a drink she's gonna perk right up, l8ter,

rnwy29erclr

I water every day or every other day personally.

But I live in the desert.

Believe me if you waited 4-6 days here to water youd come home to completely dead plants.

Indoors its different and I water every 3-7 days depending on the size of the pot, the strain and how old the plant is.

Back
Top Bottom