KidGrow's BlueHaze & Cloned White Widow From Crop King's

Quick Update

I topped all of the vegging plants last night, except the smaller of the bunch. (which already has 3 main tops) Also, my beautiful BlueHaze #4 is really thriving.This is the best pheno out of the 5 for this specific strain. Just look at the fan leave on her!

IMG_166523.JPG

Here's what the tops look like

IMG_166230.JPG

So far so good :thumb:
IMG_165523.JPG

They are eagerly awaiting to be put in the flower room. Well the NL#5 and my BH #4 But they are just gonna have to wait another 5 weeks. :) Next update will be next Thursday when I return from Vancouver.

:Namaste:Sending positive energy throughout the community :peace:
IMG_165127.JPG

:green_heart:

Just found this journal after reading the first decided to make my own journal after reading lots and not wanting to post so I say thank you to all the people like you who like posting and sharing I now have my own journal and will be following along and learning along the way they look really great! Good luck and happy growing! :cheer:

Just found this journal after reading the first decided to make my own journal after reading lots and not wanting to post so I say thank you to all the people like you who like posting and sharing I now have my own journal and will be following along and learning along the way they look really great! Good luck and happy growing! :cheer:

:thumb::welcome: to :420:!!

Glad to have you here Solo. I will be paying attention intently to find and watch your journal! We have a great community here. If you have any questions about making a journal just click the link in my signature below. or need any assistance with anything, please feel free to ask away! Enjoy the :surf: !

Sending positive energy :Namaste:
:peace:

:thumb::welcome: to :420:!!

Glad to have you here Solo. I will be paying attention intently to find and watch your journal! We have a great community here. If you have any questions about making a journal just click the link in my signature below. or need any assistance with anything, please feel free to ask away! Enjoy the :surf: !

Sending positive energy :Namaste:
:peace:

Thanks! Only was able to get the courage because of reading journals like this. Glad you will be following my journal made few mistakes but doing good now. Only question I guess I have is I'm on week 2.5 of flower and am trying to give her everything that she needs after flush with plain water she's starting to show signs of deficiencies now so, I fed her my usual feed I mix up but wondering if I'm giving everything she needs I know there is always room for improvement
Thanks and happy growing!

So after a long overdue update, here we go!

IMG_176924.JPG

Misses KidGrow makes these. All sorts of sizes and shapes, here's "Scorpio"

Had to top the NL#5 and the BH so I took 3 very healthy and strong clones off each.
(I usually use Aloe Vera I grow out back, but I only had a dozen plants left last fall and we used them all up. :/ So I have some bottle of "Roots" kicking around in the fridges)
Clones146.JPG

Here's a look at WW clone #1

WW_17.JPG

Grown the fastest thus far. EXTREMELY beautiful pheno

WW Clone # 2

WW_28.JPG

Slightly different pheno here. Stems are not as pungent as #1 But still beautiful in her own right

WW Clone # 3

WW_31.JPG

Allot less developed then #'s 1 & 2. But she is expressing a great double top V structure and I think this is going to be the plant I train to be a :love: for misses KidGrow

Here's all of them on the table again
(I had to raise the light 3 times in the past week so I just topped and cloned like I said above)
IMG_175725.JPG

Here they all are in the watering room

full_table.JPG

The BH and NL#5 are on the left and are the big boy's the others are WW clones on the right.

So there's a update. Everything is going smoothly. Like it should. I only go in their room every 3-5 days to water. I keep their door sealed and the vacuum from my AC/Humidity unite acts ass a great "fan" for the veg room. It then filters and spits it all out in the flowering room. After my first harvest I will be doing some building. So things will get progressively better until on my 3rd or 4th journal I'll have this room dialed in 110% ;)

Sending positive energy
:peace: & happy thoughts to everyone!

IMG_158324.JPG

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom