King Tut In RDWC

I shared these pics of a 10000watt lamp. These are entirely hand made out of Tungsten, thoriated Tungsten, quartz, Tantalum, Molybdenum, Platinum, Xenon gas and Mercury.

I used to work for Philips. We made Mercury Xenon spot lights like the one above. This lamp was what they used for the monument at ground zero. But we also did Xenon lamps for movie theaters.

For those that might think i know a ton about light measurement... nope. Im a Manufacturing Engineer, i just solved problems with production, happily remote from the boring brainy stuff

I want one of those in my 4 x 4! Lol

I build a test bed that gave output readings for a lamp similar to this but with a ton more Mercury making the UV much stronger. It make a light color similar to our Blurple lights. These lamps were used in lithography, and UV time trials. The light was super dangerous ever as a reflection. Beautiful color though

Plants are actually growing pretty fast. Still waiting for Smart Pots. I expect roots in hydro by Wednesday... fingers crossed. Right now the hydro system is running a Clonex solution at 150ppm. I NEED to put some Hydroguard in sometime soon.

I always run an enzymatic cleaner in my hydro grows. Worth its weight in gold.
I really want to try Z7. My hydro place wants $75! Thats a lot of Hydroguard, my usual inoculant. Have you tried Z7?

Back
Top Bottom