Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

Highya Krissi,

They still look gorgeous! And big! It must smell pretty awesome when you unzip the tent! They look too good not to! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

They still look gorgeous! And big! It must smell pretty awesome when you unzip the tent! They look too good not to! Happy Smokin'
What do you mean still? :rofl: were you expecting me to muck things up? :( just kidding I know it was a figure of speech, silly!

You know, I have been keeping it unzipped to increase air flow with the fan in the grow room itself and also to drop humidity a little more with my standing AC unit I keep outside the tent, so the whole room smells fantastic. In fact, I guess my living room does also which is right next to the grow room because my friend since before 1990 who has become my family, came over and as soon as she walked in said, wow it smells amazing in here lol

It smells like berries, citrus and dank earth. I love it :slide: happy smoking Bode :passitleft:

Hello. I love you won't you tell me your name?

She holds her head so hiiiiigh like a statue in the skyyy-yyyyy

Her arms are wicked and her legs are long...when she moves my brain screams out this song

As I play with her leaves in the morning, I sing this in my head...well The Doors do...

20220221_094539.jpg

20220221_094837.jpg

20220221_094938.jpg

20220221_094544.jpg

20220221_094604.jpg

20220221_094704.jpg

20220221_094738.jpg
DAMN!!!
Gigi is looking freaking delicious. Wait did i actually find gigi's journal. YAY :rofl: and as usual :drool:

DAMN!!!
Gigi is looking freaking delicious.
She is bulking like a mo fo buddy and I just fucked up this damn reply text...idk how I do this sometimes so just ignore it...fuck...not even high yet well a little high still from G but still...damn...oopsies

it did i actually find gigi's journal. YAY :rofl: and as usual

I know you've been here before...not often, but before...getting close I have her slated I think to check March 9th. Giving the baby a bath so I can't quick reference in the grow room...gonna be so bittersweet!

:drool:

My sentiments exactly. Man I so wish we could all get together and smoke and share. This is the part that sucks, all this awesome bud and all these awesome people and no one to share it with

Your girls are looking marvelous I might add. Looking so forward to see them start to bulk. Beautiful color, sugar and pisitils right now

She is bulking like a mo fo buddy and I just fucked up this damn reply text...idk how I do this sometimes so just ignore it...fuck...not even high yet well a little high still from G but still...damn...oopsies

it did i actually find gigi's journal. YAY :rofl: and as usual

I know you've been here before...not often, but before...getting close I have her slated I think to check March 9th. Giving the baby a bath so I can't quick reference in the grow room...gonna be so bittersweet!

:drool:

My sentiments exactly. Man I so wish we could all get together and smoke and share. This is the part that sucks, all this awesome bud and all these awesome people and no one to share it with

Your girls are looking marvelous I might add. Looking so forward to see them start to bulk. Beautiful color, sugar and pisitils right now
I know ive liked a few post but just went over this stoners head :rofl:. You should have tagged me lmao you know how much i love gigi not that any of your others are not just as freaking amazing.

Hell yeah really do wish we all could get together and share. This is why they need to get teleporting figured out then you would want to get rid of me and @Mrstkmk :rofl:

I know ive liked a few post but just went over this stoners head :rofl:. You should have tagged me lmao you know how much i love gigi not that any of your others are not just as freaking amazing.

I didn't know you existed in this world when I started this journal or I would have!
Hell yeah really do wish we all could get together and share.
:(:(:dude-knocking::ciao::high-five::passitleft::yahoo:
This is why they need to get teleporting figured out then you would want to get rid of me and @Mrstkmk :rofl:
You mean @Mrstkmk and myself would be getting rid of you? Yea. Yup. Prolly. She will be my new clone friend and I'll make her pork roll if she makes me hot dogs and we will be friends forever. You will go to the new cat house lol with the neon pink Chinese chicken in your bowl; we will handle the rest friend :rofl:

It was a fish cake but still neon pink come on not a natural color. She will make you hotdogs all day long just wont eat a single one :rofl: and as far as the pork rolls just give those to me and you wont even see me well till they are all gone :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Better late than never but im here till the end.
Ieww why the actual fuck did you order or would you order a fish cake anyway. Doesn't sound right. Fish cake. No. Not me. Give me the good old American Chinese food, Breaded fried cat and some fried rice :rofl:

Wont eat a hot dog? It's Murica though! Lmao
As for the journal, just happy to have you whatever your frequency and/or start date here

Ieww why the actual fuck did you order or would you order a fish cake anyway. Doesn't sound right. Fish cake. No. Not me. Give me the good old American Chinese food, Breaded fried cat and some fried rice :rofl:

Wont eat a hot dog? It's Murica though! Lmao
As for the journal, just happy to have you whatever your frequency and/or start date here
Thank you fish cake just no bueno. I didnt order it just came in the bowl i ordered.

I always feel more than welcome and excited to be able to watch your grows and having you watch mine :passitleft:

Thank you fish cake just no bueno. I didnt order it just came in the bowl i ordered.

What did you order?! Do they give out fish cakes instead of egg rolls in Rhode Island :rofl:I mean damn you don't want an egg roll get yourself some Won Ton soup or something brother
I always feel more than welcome and excited to be able to watch your grows and having you watch mine :passitleft:
It makes my days to watch your grows and whoever else I can get to see in a day. I absolutely love watching them grow and how much you and everyone else loves their plants. Makes me smile so big :love:

I didn't know you existed in this world when I started this journal or I would have!

:(:(:dude-knocking::ciao::high-five::passitleft::yahoo:

You mean @Mrstkmk and myself would be getting rid of you? Yea. Yup. Prolly. She will be my nee clone friend and I'll make her pork roll if she makes me hot dogs and we will be friends forever. You will go to the new cat house lol with the neon pink Chinese chicken in your bowl; we will handle the rest friend :rofl:
bye babe it was nice knowing you

What did you order?! Do they give out fish cakes instead of egg rolls in Rhode Island :rofl:I mean damn you don't want an egg roll get yourself some Won Ton soup or something brother

It makes my days to watch your grows and whoever else I can get to see in a day. I absolutely love watching them grow and how much you and everyone else loves their plants. Makes me smile so big :love:
Is was a true ramen bowl and was freaking delicious well other than the fish cake :rofl:

I cant speak for everyone on her but i know everyone watching your journal wil agree that we al love watching your grows too. I could not agree more.

Is was a true ramen bowl and was freaking delicious well other than the fish cake :rofl:
Wow. I don't think we have those here. Unless you mean lo mein? :rofl:
I cant speak for everyone on her but i know everyone watching your journal wil agree that we al love watching your grows too. I could not agree more.
My girls feed off of your energies, believe me. I feel the love and so do they. I hope everyone feels the love I try to give to all these other amazing girls around here

Morning friends!

Had to get to Goldie to clean the sides of the tent so I pulled Gigi out. Love her so much :green_heart: and you guys and gals, too! And ALL of your plants :circle-of-love::cheer:

Have a great grow Tuesday! :ganjamon:

20220222_093054.jpg

20220222_093142.jpg

20220222_093158.jpg

20220222_093524.jpg

20220222_093517.jpg

20220222_093215.jpg

20220222_094127.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Lovely as usual!! Gigi has a lot of nice buds!! Very drool worthy! Looks like her buds are so heavy as to weigh some of the branches down. Mine do that in the garden, and I tie them up a couple weeks before harvest. Good job, Krissi! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Lovely as usual!! Gigi has a lot of nice buds!! Very drool worthy! Looks like her buds are so heavy as to weigh some of the branches down. Mine do that in the garden, and I tie them up a couple weeks before harvest. Good job, Krissi! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode, they are. I have some garden velcro ties I have on her already I need to secure some of those bottom branches a little better-probably should have trimmed them off anyway to save me some popcorn buds but I use them for baking. Thank you!!!
Some nice looking spears in there. Don’t poke yourself in the eye playing in that garden. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hahaha I have already. Multiple times in the flower tent. Leaves, branches, buds...they don't discriminate against who slaps my face in there

wow Krissi,

yeah, no, I can’t keep up with all your journals cuz you are everywhere but this is fabulous
I can't keep up with myself half the time. Thank God I'm a Gemini...used to being in 400 different places at one time in our heads lol
medusa would be jealous!
You know she is getting a little crazy now towards the end; at one point, she was just a tall slender thing like Twiggy but with big boobs (buds). Now she's a hot Medusa mess. Maybe I'll order her some sunglasses on Amazon (did you see that new commercial?) :rofl:

Another day another no dollar for Gigi. She gets paid in love though and she sure gets a lot of it from you guys and gals and me! She is rich in adoration for sure!

20220223_095912.jpg

20220223_095950.jpg

20220223_095945.jpg

20220223_095942.jpg

20220223_100025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom